Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

you did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roast Pork sandwiches :)

Soon to be followed by a chocolate egg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Poached eggs, bacon and toast this morning. Watched little G eat eggs etc. from her big haul, but after a bacon sandwich. A chicken and sweetcorn job with Hunky Dorys for lunch and then away to a BBQ for great burgers, wings and sausages and even chips! A few beers too! Home early and ready for the leaba!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

On the gargle since just after noon today, still feel sober. But fell asleep in the sun and my head kept falling around, gave myself whiplash and can barely move.

Need more gargle to loosen it up, dying for a Chinese too.

On the gargle since just after noon today, still feel sober. But fell asleep in the sun and my head kept falling around, gave myself whiplash and can barely move.

Need more gargle to loosen it up, dying for a Chinese too.

You must at least still have time for a Chinese! Early yet, if you still feel sober. I'm well fit for bed.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I may have OD'd on the chocolate.

giphy.gif

Dairy Milk Oreo egg

A can of 7up free

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

branie2 wrote: »
    A can of 7up free

Me too :eek:

I love the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

branie2 wrote: »
    Dairy Milk Oreo egg

Snap :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just had porridge and coffee, and as a follow on from my previous post I hardly got a wink of sleep due to this whiplash injury I've given myself and seriously considered going into the hospital during the night.

I'll alternate between hot and cold packs and try to find someone with one or two valium to relax the muscle (its happened lots of times in Judo and BJJ training and the docs always prescribe valium).

No training today, which is probably a good thing for me but I'd rather it was left to me to make these decisions and not a stupid injury because I fell asleep and my head fell forwards and back, I actually heard a crack when it woke me :(

Anyone wanna walk Richo?. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Strawberry jam on toast and tea. I would have murdered sausages, rashers etc but just wasn't motivated enough to cook them. It all feels a bit meagre though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

A 99 with raspberry sauce and sprinkles sitting in the sun and enjoying the last of the bamk holiday weekend down the country.

Pork steak, carrots, peas, roasties (from the air fryer:D) and gravy. A couple of beers or so. Oh yea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭thomil

Self-made cream of asparagus soup with meatballs according to a traditional family recipe. Almost nailed it. Better luck next time...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Salad roll

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Just had a crispy chicken sweet chili wrap from McDonald’s actually wasn’t too bad at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeaPot918

Not Celery anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Toast and gooseberry Jam

Followed by smarties!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Just had some bruschetta and then some beefsteak and chips .having a Belgian beer now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pizza :)

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Dinner of champions...

9Bc6ouKl.jpg

One diced chicken fillet. One diced red bell pepper. One finely chopped scotch bonnet chili. A packet of McDonnell's hot curry powder. One 250 ml jug of warm water.

Combine and cook before eating while drinking a bottle of Frank's lager.:D

Little G had more pork steak, roasties and gravy. Mrs G had yet another chicken wrap, salad and spicy wedges with sweet chili sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread and a glass of red wine.

My dinner is about to drop and I feel no guilt.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had a smokey bacon burger and chips. Chips done in the new air fryer, could’ve been cooked a bit better, but as always with these things, it’s trial and error. Still very enjoyable and looking forward to getting the chips just right

Turkey and ham. Very tasty.

Hero's Easter egg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Bar-b-q beef steak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mini bruschettas , topped with mixed peppers , tasty !

Advertisement