Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokemon go level.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Levelled up to 28 the other day.
    You guys in the 30s must be running around catching pokemons like crazy :D Unless it's all done with purchased lucky eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

Been saving coins for the past month and only sitting on 400, about 1/3(can't go into profile without crashing) of the way to level 28 with only 2 mons over 2k so moving very very slowly. Plan is to buy 25 lucky eggs, so I'll check back in 2 months :D

Have 600k in stardust so once I do get some good monsters I will have a lot of dust to improve to greatness!

Level 28!

I expect to get to level 30 quick as I am after putting my best mons in good spots in full gyms, and will steal some weak gyms just as I claim for the day so aiming for 40-60 coins.
    Have over 700 candies for eevee, pidgey, ratata, spearow, jigglypuff and omanyte but transferred a lot to have room to catch. Should still do me for 3-4 lucky eggs so here's hoping level 30+ by March

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

Level 29, hoping there's an incubator reward for level 30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

I'm currently 250k into lv34 so only 1m more XP to go!! :D
    timaru89 wrote: »
    Level 29, hoping there's an incubator reward for level 30

Lvl 30 rewards:
    • Ultra Ball (x30)
    • Max Potion (x20)
    • Max Revive (x20)
    • Razz Berry (x20)
    • Incense (x3)
    • Lucky Egg (x3)
    • Egg Incubator (x3)
    • Lure Module (x3)
    • Access to Max Revives

• Advertisement

insomniak wrote: »
    Level 28!

I expect to get to level 30 quick as I am after putting my best mons in good spots in full gyms, and will steal some weak gyms just as I claim for the day so aiming for 40-60 coins.
    Have over 700 candies for eevee, pidgey, ratata, spearow, jigglypuff and omanyte but transferred a lot to have room to catch. Should still do me for 3-4 lucky eggs so here's hoping level 30+ by March

And now 29, 9 days and a release of a new generation... Long way to go before 40!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Currently about to hit 24 I stopped playing for a few months, got back into playing it as the missus wants someone to help her battle gyms :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I got to level 30 the first few days of gen II. 29 was the first level I didn't use a lucky egg and stock up on vermin to evolve, I can't be bothered catching rubbish any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,783 ✭✭✭✭phog

Got to level 35 on Friday evening. Just under 1,500,000 now to get to level 36.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ezio

Only really started playing since the end of Jan at level 20 just hit it today. Really trying to take over some gyms as I want the stardust and coins, can't keep them tho as not many team valors around me :-(

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    I got to level 30 the first few days of gen II. 29 was the first level I didn't use a lucky egg and stock up on vermin to evolve, I can't be bothered catching rubbish any more.

I suppose it depends on what you're into but every pidgey you catch gives you XP points, candy and stardust. If you evolve using a Lucky Egg then you get double evolution scores. Not to be sneezed at as you head into the higher levels.
    Ezio wrote: »
    Only really started playing since the end of Jan at level 20 just hit it today. Really trying to take over some gyms as I want the stardust and coins, can't keep them tho as not many team valors around me :-(

Try and find gyms with less turnover. There's usually one or two around that seems to last longer than others. If you can't stay in them then try do a gym run around the time you can cash in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hit 32 yesterday.

I'm 33 months later, not too far from 34, just no incentive to level up after 30 any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭nozipcode

Start Date: Nov 29th 2016

Level: 28 (since yesterday)

191 of the Pokedex filled, although I have 7 I am waiting to evolve so you could say 198 :)

Registered 134 from the Kanto region
    Registered 57/70 from the Johto region

Captured 4090
    Evolved 244
    Spun 3325 Pokestops
    Walked 480 Km
    Hatched 301 eggs

:)

I said Id stop at L30. Will have to rethink that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Currently 338k/750k into level 32, catching everything in sight just to get through this and build up stardust, powering up in kinda expensive.

219 caught, 222 seen, and have finally hatched a 93% Iv Larv, i've had one as my buddy since mid feb and have since built up 185 candies for when i found the right one, after walking 473 km so far to build them up, and it will add another 2 towards the dex.

Registered 143 from the Kanto region
    Registered 76 from the Johto region

Captured 7405
    Evolved 1153
    Spun 6760 Pokestops
    Walked 1475 Km
    Hatched 859 eggs

Sorry i took your idea Nozipcode :)

insomniak wrote: »
    And now 29, 9 days and a release of a new generation... Long way to go before 40!

Over a month but finally hitting level 30 in the next hour. Can't see myself getting to level 40 but I do need to use these 1 million stardust soon so double xp needs to happen soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I've hit lv 36 lads...

I've hit lv 36 lads...

Must be some nice grind to next lvl :P

still working through 32 myself.. will get there...

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭nozipcode

Just hit L30 at the start of the week! :D:D

CraigM84 wrote: »
    Must be some nice grind to next lvl :P

still working through 32 myself.. will get there...

Oh... Just 2 million xp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

930,000 through Level 33. Seriously hard grind it is.

• Advertisement

got 2 lucky eggs left, hoping i can resist using them til closer to 35, got 100+ evolves ive been putting on the long finger, wanna go through them all at once to hit 33, just the thought of it now :P

phog wrote: »
    Got to level 35 on Friday evening. Just under 1,500,000 now to get to level 36.

Reached level 35 on the 26th Feb and today I leveled up to level 36. My Dex is caught 225, seen 231.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got up to 31 at the Easter event. The double points helped :D

phog wrote: »
    Reached level 35 on the 26th Feb and today I leveled up to level 36. My Dex is caught 225, seen 231.

That was 14th April.

Reached level 37 today. Seen 235, caught 231

6 with CPs > 3,000
    6 more with CPs between 3,000 and 2,000, some of these are in gyms so I can't power them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Lv36 at last!! :D Now only 2 Million XP until lv37...! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I'm only just level 32, despite playing quite a bit.
    I've two Pokémon over 3000 and 32 over 2000,
    My biggest downfall is lack of pokestops, resulting in a lack of pokeballs so I only catch a few Pokémon every day.

I'm on 1.32m out of 1.5m so nearly there too.

Hard slog last few weeks :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm on level 33, and I am 335k/1mil toward the next level.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm on level 33, and I am 335k/1mil toward the next level.

Bet you're looking forward to your 20 ultra balls and a few revives and whatever other shoite you'll get :D:D

• Advertisement

I am now, 1,000,000/2,500,000 on the road to lv 38...

Advertisement