Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discovery 3x10 - 'Terra Firma: Part 2 ' ~~ { ** Spoilers Within ** }

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Banana Republic 1

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Are those straws I see you clutching there

Think what you like, things can be done well or badly and a I’m offended by the box ticking that’s at the heart of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,587 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Think what you like, things can be done well or badly and a I’m offended by the box ticking that’s at the heart of this.

Aw your offended you really are a millennial aren't you : )

I notice you never back up any statement when questioned you just move to the next cliche

Stark wrote: »
    The not going round "beating the **** out of aliens" might have more to do with one being a research scientist and the other being a doctor than their sexualities I would wager.

Conveniently

Aw your offended you really are a millennial aren't you : )

I notice you never back up any statement when questioned you just move to the next cliche

So your flip flopping now, pathetic

So your flip flopping now, pathetic

I suppose like everything else you just were not able to comprehend the joke in there.

Still haven't backed up a word you said just more deflecting

• Advertisement

I suppose like everything else you just were not able to comprehend the joke in there.

Still haven't backed up a word you said just more deflecting

Back it up with what, bar charts.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

The “cliche gay” is what I have an issue with from that angle I’d welcome if they had colber or stamets beat the sh1t out a pack of aliens but they are written as if gay people are not capable of that.

Watching a dif show than I am. I see nice people. Gentleman. Good fukn guys. Maybe their weak, maybe their hard. We don't know.

Back it up with what, bar charts.
    You say the men are weak and when someone disagrees you move on to the gays then the millennials and so forth.

You actually don't have a clue what you are talking about you are just a sad insecure man

You say the men are weak and when someone disagrees you move on to the gays then the millennials and so forth.

You actually don't have a clue what you are talking about you are just a sad insecure man

Continued personal attacks say more about your insecurity.

somuj wrote: »
    Crystals grow by the way.

On a planet not in a space

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement