Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man has sex with chicken

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

I remember years ago reading about a guy done for having sex with a horse. There were many witnesses to this horrific act.

He was doing it round the back of a farm shed in a remote area of the countryside, where he thought no one could see.

Unfortunately (fortunately), a rail line ran past the back of the farm. And unfortunately (fortunately), a packed train happened to break down on the line right behind the farm, right at that time.

That’s an old one and the version I heard was some young Dub riding a goat on the way into Hueston starion and the passengers reported him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    That’s an old one and the version I heard was some young Dub riding a goat on the way into Hueston starion and the passengers reported him.

You’re right, it was a goat. This is the story I was thinking of (uk)

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/commuters-saw-man-have-sex-with-goat-6329803.html

Master baster :pac:

Damn you. That's what I meant. Posting at 4am is a bad idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

That’s one way of preparing spatchcock chicken.

Advertisement