Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 beach babe

Hey everybody!
    this is Katherine- I took russian in session 1 this year, im an american and if this helps, I was one of the girls who wore my bathing suit to the fancy dress disco. I hung out a lot with maggie, ita, cillian, kevan, and paddy!!!

Hey-its me again, btw, I am also the American who was warin shorts a lot!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Can't believe I missed that disco then! :D But yeah... You gave me the wrong e-mail address. You probably don't want to give me the right one after that but if you feel like it go ahead. Just PM me it if you want to.

BTW I'm taller Dave from your class and I more or less live here! Good Luck :D

sorry- my minds gone blank since i got home, r u the dave with the dyed hair, or the other one, im gettin so confused cuz there were so many daves at dcu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Don Accordion

Stephen Begley the accordion guy here. Sorry, I just announced my arrival on some other thread, but I'll say it again here now anyway. Stephen Begley, everybody! I did sports psy sess 2 in 2001, computer apps sess 2 2002 and psychgology sess 2 2003.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

any of you know colin delaney, did maths or somethign back in 2001 or 2000 can't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

I did sports psy sess 2 in 2001,

Was Sports Psy good it sounded cool. I'm Niamh you probably don't know me but my friend Serena was in your class wasn't she?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

HI everybody.Im the legend from Cork and i hope u'll all welcome and congratulate me on my first post ever.YiPPeE.I dont know many pple here.Hi oisin and other pple i might know.MAny pple call me Corky cos im from Cork.LOL

HI

Naimh! I know you from sports psy!

Corki! I know you from computer apps!

Stephen Begley, just in case you forgot, but I just found out we're supposed to introduce ourselves on the who's who page.

oh wait, sorry naimh, I don't. but Serena was in my psy class this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm the one without dyed hair. And sorry this took so long but I just got unbanned. WTF is probabtion!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    WTF is probabtion!!!???
    it involves a small camera, some fiber optics, and lubricant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Barry, less sexual implications, there are small children on this board. And i wanna corrupt them first

BTW probation means that if you put 1 toe out of line then bye-bye davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Davejpgr

I'm one of the numerous Davids from session two, I was one of the Davids doing architechture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Awaywthdfaeries

Hi im Hils (Hilary A),
    I did economics this year,
    I did govsoc last year and wore a denim hat and was the infamous charlie's roommate,
    And i did international history and wore an american bandana in 2001.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rose Ramirez

I'm the annoying prick b****** with the big bushy hair. I did legal studies. Hehe Eoin Carolan rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Davejpgr
    I'm one of the numerous Davids from session two, I was one of the Davids doing architechture

/me shakes persons hand. architecture course OWNS :)

was richard still teaching it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Sadly no, neil. I was really looking forward to rushing forth and giving him a mad big hug but no. He went and got himself a real job. And joanne's in a forge place r so i've been told. I'm sure they'd be very proud of you considering architecture as a career, richard was sure he'd turned us all off it.
    Instead this year they had a boring teacher, but a really "cool" ta. His name was ultan. gay name, ultan courtney, poor chap. I hear tho he could give sweetman a run for his money when it comes to justin impressions. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 firebird

Noirin here - the girl with the dog on her head, or the one with the blue/green/pink/whatever hair =) Possibly the annoying, bouncy one, or the one with the harp... The hyper one =) Started off in '94 as an ickle kiddie, did my first 'real' course in '98 (Pharmacology)... Was always S2, and did Psychology (99, I think), three days of Decision Maths ('00), mostly spent hiding under the table, International Relations (also '00), and Legal Studies ('01, and a class with more in-jokes than the rest of the session combined!)... If you can't work out who I am from that, PM me =) If you can, PM me anyways =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

I remember being a munchkin and seeing you, and everyone used to say "hey look at that girl with the beanie baby on her head" everyone was so big and scary back then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I remember my RA group stole one of your beanie babies and held it to ransom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

NOIRIN!!! :) Hey! Wow... crazy seeing other oldies coming back here now and again....

Oh yeah... this be Sven. N'yarr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

I am David Whyte (s1 2003)
    a.k.a. Little Dave, Diablo, Diabolo Kid, Kid with the thingie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

Howyaz, this is Liam from Psychology in s1, 2003

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Manwhore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hows life in scanger land?
    Neway im already on the borads but im an idiot so i forgot my password and my computer is 'fussy' and wouldnt let me change it yada yada.This is Hils aka Hilary Allen,want to no nething else look up awaywthdfaeries.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

newnicksamecrap.jpg

i wasn't "twelve clicked" but i have changed my nickname just because the old one was boring.

john1188 is now Zounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Oh my god! First you change your avatar, and now your... you! Its just so people who are mad at you might not know who you are. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!
    by the way, it didn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Im the legend from Cork

Now, 'Stephen Forde', that's a bit presumptious, did anyone tell you you're legend or did you just assume this status?
    cos i was at session 1, and i would've recognised this legend when i saw one.

and david whyte dear, which one are you? better description please.

(you may know me, lisa reilly, cavan, 'lesbian', mammy, dirty laugh, 'flirt' < yeah right, people are so wrong, innuendos, air-guitar, rock, loud, obnoxious, better than you, heh heh heh)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,956 ✭✭✭fitz

Tony Fitzpatrick.
    Engineering Lecturer, Session 2, 2002.

Tall and generally hairy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ah jaysus tony i remember you. i was in richards architecture class that year :D

oh the rivalry. though my team was the one that built the bridge with the big arch over it, which held up suprisingly well for an architecture classes bridge if i remember correctly :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement