Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

my room had all of the fanta cans in the windows

oh. that was ye *gives pointed 'check out the weirdos' look* ah no, i jest. i think i was in your room, whoever was saying that, or else i had one karaaaazy dream, who was your roommate (probably the other person who was talkin about the fanta yeah?) i'm lisa, the bottom layer of my hair is orangey and as you're american, you would have found my accent indecipherable. was i in your room??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

most likely you wandered through. i began to loose track of the persons who passed across the moldly carpet that is the essiance of ctyi.
    lisa with "the various names for a dick" list, right?
    funny thing.....
    i am at the same school as tucson alex, who's ass you kicked at play air guitar
    yes just as i thought.......weird ass**
    and great joy....
    the fanta came today:p
    the sweet taste of fanta.....drool......... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

oh that makes you holly. i see....
    (yeah i did kick alex's ass into the ground. that's what he gets for... eh.... yeah SO THERE)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Jesus, been away too long. I know Cat and Bill. Evenin', 'tis Dave btw if you're scared at this point. Dave from your class of Russian. Yes.... Anyway. I changed my email because my computer killed itself. If you want to get in contact, its now david_franklin89@yahoo.com. Nice to be back. wonder how long it'll last?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 i eat crayons

hey its caroline from international history and writing for life.. does anyone have pictures... am i posting this in the right spot.. we will soon find out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭T "real deal" J

Hi i'm T.J.
    did session 2 in 98,99,00 and 01. Hung around with David Slattery, Eoin Ansbro, Eimhin mcnamara etc. Got the "6 of the best" treatment from the RAs in 2000. Anyone who got this done to them will know what i'm talking about. you really have to piss them off to deserve it. They used hurls.

good day to you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I'm Sarah, session 2 2003, philosophy, session 1 2002, art and art history....hopefully session 1 2004, computer apps :). Quite a few of you know me...I'm ebon on #boards. And I know quite a few of you...and stuff.

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

changed my boards id, so ill pretend im new to the boards

hi all, first post on this new fangled bulletin board thingy. im Matthew Barrett, the guy from Mayo, was at Session 1 international history 2001, session 1 experimental biology 2002 and session 1 medicine in the laboratory 2003. hopefully therell b some ppl i know on this board. huzzah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sex Pixie

Hi

I went to CTYI in like 1999 and 2000 I think.
    I did Literature one year and creative writing the next.

Does any one remember me from my bio

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Crash

a name might help in identification :) unless your given name is Sex Pixie....your parents arent hippies are they? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

didnt she ask if anyone could remember her from her bio?

I did. it said something bout leading people around by a chain. that was the most distinguishing thing. and i could name 10 ctyi'ers straight off who i remember doing that.

well then she probably wasn't hoping to be remembered by you

Danny, stop arguing just to be annoying and **** off.

this was an arguement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sex Pixie

Em..Okeedokee then...

My actual name is Tanya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tiger Woods

I'm Tiger Woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

Seeing as I've started posting to the Board again, I figured I reintroduce myself to everyone. I say reintroduce becaue i'm sure I've done this before but t'was a long time ago and this thread is pretty long.

I'm Niall and am a four-time veteran of CTYI

-- Medical Technology S2 1998
    -- Computer Apps S1 1999
    -- Financial Markets S1 2000
    -- E-Commerce S1 2001

(I think they're all correct)

I know I did all this on my post on the "This Summer" thread, but i'm just putting this down for those of you who didn't read those posts of mine (Shame on you!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

hey, for those of you who dont know, this is deirdre
    classics session 2 2001
    russian session 1 2002
    psychology session 1 2003 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hi, its marc (sparky to some of you...*shudders*...)
    wel, my sister kinda KILLED my compooter, and then boards wouldnt tell me my old password cos i couldnt remember it or the email address thingy i registered with on boards originally, so here i am!
    im back, possibly with a vengenance *stares at john bowler*

*still staring at john*...

anyway, hello! i am now doonothing.

buh bye!

*still staring*....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 serena golden

Serena Golden, if the name wasn't a good clue. I used to have a different name on here, but I forget what it was, cause that was a long time ago. I was:

1999 -- Session one -- Irish Literature, Drama and Writing
    2000 -- Session one -- Astronomy
    2000 -- Session two -- Creative Writing
    2001 -- Session two -- International Relations. I think.

Could've been a five year freak and made it through 2003, but regrettably, my mom's credit card maxed out. I am best known for:

1. Being bald
    2. Wearing a bin bag to the disco session two of 2000
    3. Being Keila's sister (although she only did one session)

I don't know what else I'm known for, though I'm pretty sure I'm known. Can anyone think of anything?

I reregistered on this thingy (at the advice of Sven) to find Dave Hoey, from Session 1 2000, Astronomy, best known for having the personality of a seven year old with ADD, and being really hot. If anyone knows where he is, please email me.

Please tell me *someone* remembers me...

Oh, I have hair now, most of the way down my back, and I live in Monkstown, if anyone misses me.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

um, what did i do now????:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

i'll give you a hint...it begins with "s" and ends with "parky"...

oh, i am still staring....grrrr........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

I think i remember you serena though you probably dont remember me. very small maggie person in your ra group in 2000. yeah i didnt do much in 2000.

yay, i'm remembered! that makes me happy. but 2000 was a long time ago. tell me more about you and i'll probably remember. or maybe not, my memory's pretty shot. that's what happens when you're from humboldt. love serena.

ah i remember *seeing* you around the place serena....possibly from the sheer number of reunions in the summer of 2001 where people from both sessions sat around the green....ah memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I'm Katie, I did Art Design last year. Eadaoin and Aidan were in that class, though I doubt Eadaoin remembers me. I was often seen in the company of Aisling or Aine, both of whom are in my upcoming class; writing for life, session 2.

Who are you, Crash?

I remember those great reunions too. Those definitely were the best of times, except for the state of my hair. But that can't be helped.

oh Serena, you huge gigantic camera wh*re. But this is me, anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Crash is neil. You may remember him for being ... y'know... I can't think of an insultingly funny way of describing him. Damn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement