Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Google Nest Mini for Youtube Premium and Google Play Music Members

Options
  • 13-12-2019 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭

Edit - Looks like this has not expired as I originally thought .

Found this deal on hotukdeals. Seems to be account specific so might not work for everybody.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/google-play-music-or-youtube-music-premium-members-can-receive-a-free-google-nest-mini-at-google-3363095
    Does not appear to be working for those paying in Rupees (via VPN method), but there seems to be a very good success rate for those paying in GBP. For those with family memberships it appears that each member can order their own Mini, so you can end up with 6

The offer is only available to users who have a paid subscription (individual subscription, student subscription or family subscription as a family manager) to YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or Google Play Music as of 04/12/2019.

Worked for myself and my brother and we both have Irish Youtube Premium Subscriptions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

Worked for me there, Google play music subscriber.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

I wonder if you can sign up now and get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

dan786 wrote: »
    I wonder if you can sign up now and get it?

As mentioned in original post, Available only to users who are current paid members of individual plan, student plan and family plan (including head of household and dependants), of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music on 4 December 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Moreilly

Thanks OP, worked perfect ! Another Google home mini on the way !! :):):) ,Looks to be the new version too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Moreilly wrote: »
    Thanks OP, worked perfect ! Another Google home mini on the way !! :):):) ,Looks to be the new version too :)

Same here. Thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

No dice here. Promotion page is stuck for the previous giveaway which was redeemed back in September/October in a different region.

Either that or they hate me because I'm a GSuite account.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭xtal191

Cheers, worked for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

This worked for me as the main subscriber of the family deal but not for the other family members

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

Thanks man got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭SteM

Thanks OP, worked for me with no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

G rock wrote: »
    Worked for me there, Google play music subscriber.

Thanks!

Same here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Worked for me thanks bud

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

Worked for me and my YouTube Premium subscription is paid through 3 billing. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭KingCong

That just worked for me, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Anyone picks up a spare, I'd be willing to buy it.

Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

Worked for me and I am only a family member. What's the chances of getting cancellation emails?

swampy353 wrote: »
    Worked for me and I am only a family member. What's the chances of getting cancellation emails?

None, it's an official promotion, I got it to my Gmail

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I have Indian account and not eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Thanks very much for posting this, hadn't spotted it on HUKD, years of paying for play music paid off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,721 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Nice. Just redeemed now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Brilliant, thanks OP. Only subscribed to Google play music with 3 credit last month so I'm delighted. Nice little surprise present for myself.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Thanks OP, a nice little extra under the tree this year!

I did have a little problem as I changed my mind about the colour so I removed the one I picked and added a different one but the discount no longer applied. I went back and followed the link from the start and it went though turn. I have an Irish family subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ectoraige wrote: »
    Thanks OP, a nice little extra under the tree this year!

I did have a little problem as I changed my mind about the colour so I removed the one I picked and added a different one but the discount no longer applied. I went back and followed the link from the start and it went though turn. I have an Irish family subscription.
    I think everybody in a family subscription can get a free nest mini too

I think everybody in a family subscription can get a free nest mini too

Yes, my wife picked one up under our family account.

SteM wrote: »
    Yes, my wife picked one up under our family account.

You sure, it's not working for me for anyone other than mine which is the main account

yeah
    You sure, it's not working for me for anyone other than mine which is the main account

Yeah, I ordered one on my account which is the main account. Then I sent her the link to the hduk page and she ordered one on her phone, the order confirmation email came to her email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Wow. That's mad. Just worked for me there too. YouTube Premium subscriber. Cheers, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Ush1 wrote: »
    I have Indian account and not eligible.

Same as, pity.

Mine won't let me order to Ireland?

Edit: Just realised I had a VPN to UK on.

It worked for me, and I have youtube premium, paying in rupees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

Worked for me here. Sound OP. I use carrier billing on three to pay for my subscription so it's all coming milhouse. Free music and free Mini

Advertisement