Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Random choice?!

No no , The Snickers ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

madmaggie wrote: »
    That is early. You must be very good to it. Mine are outside the door, on the way in after their summer holiday outdoors.
    Not a sign of a bud, let alone a flower. Well done you!

Mine are bursting in to flower now too. A few weeks earlier than I'd have liked but the secret seems to be keep them dry in summer and water well a few weeks before flowering in required. I felt sorry for my few and watered them mid October.

TH, the smell of the puddings cooking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Lovely boardsies being kind to me and making me laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »
    That is early. You must be very good to it. Mine are outside the door, on the way in after their summer holiday outdoors.
    Not a sign of a bud, let alone a flower. Well done you!

I am amazed too.....I needed that sight. so maybe...It never was outside though.. HUGE flowers;it was E1.49 in Lidl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

No no , The Snickers ad?

Don't watch ads :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't watch ads :o

Having watched it I don't know does it make sense into relation what I posted 🤔🤔😵

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy to be home and to have dinner in the oven. Also got the writing I need to have done for class tomorrow done so hopefully I can just relax after dinner :)

Having watched it I don't know does it make sense into relation what I posted 🤔🤔😵

Love it! :D

Th 😁😆😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

......I think NG needs a Snickers McFlurry:pac:
    FYP

0lddog wrote: »
    FYP

Mcflurrysnickers :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Spuds losing

Mcflurrysnickers :3

Mcfluffyknickers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Liverpool losing :D

And receiving a lovely text :)

The wife arrived home with loads of stuff and was in the front room doing a slew of wrapping of presents for something or other. I was at the kitchen table sitting reading, and the 3.5 year old was standing up in aice liom drawing on a page.

In waddles the 1.5 year-old almost toppling over himself with a relatively massive (almost twice as tall as him!) roll of wrapping paper, making a buzzing noise he heads towards his sister, wallops her on the back side with the roll, she screams his name, I then scream his name, he giggles and turns around as quick as he can and waddles off out the kitchen door with a big smile on him as fast as his little chubby legs can take him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Slaughterhouse Rules at the cinema this evening. It was very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Lovely boardsies being kind to me and making me laugh :)

Have you been missing off here, or was that me looking at Boards without me glasses? I thought Brexit had got you. :D

Try_harder wrote: »
    That song was in my head over the weekend- could not think of the name! Cheers!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6aILdORvFPD0mO7y5q8O1t?si=2optpHVvSNyVNnxf5tXE4A

My new cats, and watching the interplay between the older ones and the newbies! And getting to know the new kids...it was worth the long drive to Sligo. Happy quiet day ahead. Wild outside. Snug inside

Try_harder wrote: »
    Mcfluffyknickers

That's the nicest (sexiest) thing I've been called in a very long time!! :pac:

I'll take it lol

• Advertisement

That's the nicest (sexiest) thing I've been called in a very long time!! :pac:

I'll take it lol

Ohhhh matron!!!!

In waddles the 1.5 year-old almost toppling over himself with a relatively massive (almost twice as tall as him!) roll of wrapping paper, making a buzzing noise he heads towards his sister, wallops her on the back side with the roll, she screams his name, I then scream his name, he giggles and turns around as quick as he can and waddles off out the kitchen door with a big smile on him as fast as his little chubby legs can take him.

The rascal :-D!

Ohhhh matron!!!!

Yes, this is in fact the excitement level of my life... :pac:

Graces7 wrote: »
    My new cats, and watching the interplay between the older ones and the newbies! And getting to know the new kids...it was worth the long drive to Sligo. Happy quiet day ahead. Wild outside. Snug inside

How many cats do you have now ?
    Yes, this is in fact the excitement level of my life... :pac:

:pac::pac:

How many cats do you have now ?

Five. Story is too sad t o make public. But yes, five cats.... 2 are still incarcerated and my oldest is asleep clinging to my shoulder! He thinks I am deserting him as the newbies are here...As if! In a few weeks they will all be curled u p together. But stand offs now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Chupa Chups bags on special offer.

Dinner time :D I'm starving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,464 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Back from another trip to the dentist today.
    A clean,one filling and a polish.
    That's me done for 6 months.
    Left checkup go for years but going to make sure I stick to them from now on!

Walk this eve with my sis

Got the start date for my new job! Already so much more professional than that agency who have no shifts to suit

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Dinner time :D I'm starving

Great, Me too! What are we having ? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm after polishing off some chicken casserole.

Great, Me too! What are we having ? :pac:

Dolmio pasta, I was too lazy to go cooking something proper :p

A warm home on a cold night :)

Taking Photos and being in nature.

(my I'm getting old..)

Taking Photos and being in nature.

(my I'm getting old..)

#metoo :D

Just saw that my aunt sent me a few bob. She's so sweet, and it's so good of her when she doesn't have to :)

23,735 steps

coffee, cats all around ( just let the three out of the crate for the first time!), chat with family... a good start to the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Just got a gorgeous photo of my grandnephew all snug and warm in a cardigan I knit for him ! Made my day

• Advertisement

NG will be the happy for this, Mcfluffyknickers McFlurries to your door :pac:

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/food/2018/1107/1009347-its-really-mchappening-mcdonalds-delivery-comes-to-ireland/

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/food/2018/1107/1009347-its-really-mchappening-mcdonalds-delivery-comes-to-ireland/

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I guarantee that if you try to order one they will tell that the machine is either broken or is going through a cleaning cycle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TH that i just remembered that i have a half day today.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Toblerone

I guarantee that if you try to order one they will tell that the machine is either broken or is going through a cleaning cycle.

They might say that to everyone else but they may make an exception for NG :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Mcdonalds delivery! Seph, you just made my month :p

My Granda came to dinner last night and he gave me 30 euro, just for no reason. He's so cute. I feel like I'm a teenager again when he used to come over once a week and give me 2 euro :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Toblerone

As I pointed out yesterday - to some humour it has to be said!! - happiness comes from Swiss chocolate, Belgian beer and Irish men.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Mcdonalds delivery! Seph, you just made my month :p

My Granda came to dinner last night and he gave me 30 euro, just for no reason. He's so cute. I feel like I'm a teenager again when he used to come over once a week and give me 2 euro :D

Oh that's adorable!

My auntie/godmother used to pass me a fiver even into my 30s and I was working paying rent!!!! My dad had retired and I was the breadwinner but when I went to the shops for her she'd make me get myself something and more often than not keep the change!

Lovely memories evoked!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

My local branch doesn't deliver :eek:

They might say that to everyone else but they may make an exception for NG :pac:

They will when I feicin finish with them...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement