Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

cms88 wrote: »
    That must be the most pointless ad ever. Do people actually have to be reminded to up on a seat belt?

Its not counted as cool in some quarters, they clip the belt behind them on the seat to void the buzzer,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Every girl who takes part in the Late Late Toy Show book section. ****ing smart arses **** off

Now THAT is inexplicable! Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Most of the guests on countdown annoy me.

Less guests and more of Rachels Riley's arse is what we need.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Most of the guests on countdown annoy me.

Less guests and more of Rachels Riley's arse is what we need.

Rachel Riley I can't stand, she's a nasty piece of work.

Treppen wrote: »
    Happy pear/pair whatever

Foods aimed at the iphone ev slave types

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Treppen wrote: »
    Happy pear/pair whatever

It was my kid that copped why they were called the happy pear (PAIR!).

Me the dope thought it was just because a pear is healthy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

It was my kid that copped why they were called the happy pear (PAIR!).

Me the dope thought it was just because a pear is healthy :o

I have to admit that I didn’t cop that until now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Johnny Logan

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Anyone with a journalism degree. Or anyone that went to Trinity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Every girl who takes part in the Late Late Toy Show book section. ****ing smart arses **** off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

That rambling bore that Brendan O'Connor gets on on Saturdays who sounds like a cross between a priest and a County Councillor. You might think that he's harmless enough, hence the apparent inexplicability of why I can't stand him.
    His monotonous droning off of the tritest of trite clichés without so much as a pause for breath between his tedious badly formed sentences. irritating and depressing in equal measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭John arse

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Johnny Logan
    yeah he take's himself very seriously,i'm very big in Sweden you know:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

*edited out youtube link*

Like she wasn't pre-informed that that clip had been chosen... the bad acting off of her.

Yer 'wan Clisare did a book review for the Toy Show as well... (as a child, mind you-not as an adult... that would be weird).

They must all grow up to be attention seeking prats, after.

John arse wrote: »
    yeah he take's himself very seriously,i'm very big in Sweden you know:cool:

He has a super voice , my prejudice is entirely inexplicable.

Alf

alf-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

What have you against Gordon Shumway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Johnny Logan

Saw him in a pub in Ashbourne dresses like a teenager, skinny jeans the lot (he's not skinny).

Also heard he was handy at Karate. Apparently bet some guy up a few years ago who was ripping the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Saw him in a pub in Ashbourne dresses like a teenager, skinny jeans the lot (he's not skinny).

Also heard he was handy at Karate. Apparently bet some guy up a few years ago who was ripping the piss.

What's another sneer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭mistersifter

chokehold me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Trekker09 wrote:
    What's another sneer

chokehold me now.

The guy he beat up was screaming why me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

You were blessed then you didnt have to see him wearing his little black dress

https://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/johnny-logan-and-his-partner-tanja-surmann-during-a-news-photo/1161669859?adppopup=true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Slowthai, English rapper who I never heard of till last week but apparently is the next big thing. Theres a few videos online of him acting like a complete knob at an awards ceremony last year.

Slowthai, English rapper who I never heard of till last week but apparently is the next big thing. Theres a few videos online of him acting like a complete knob at an awards ceremony last year.

He's annoying, but he can rap.

In comparison, you've got prats like 'Aitch'... who's about as good at rapping as I am.
    (Love the comment's section on one of his videos, where people say things like 'He looks like the kind of guy who'd miss a doctor's appointment because he's sick).

And 'Versatile'... who I was only made aware of from someone's tweet about two or three years ago...
    Think of two idiots with the THickest, most indecipherable Dublin accent you can imagine, and then imagine them trying to rap. Now add in some racism for 'laughs'.
    That's 'Versatile'.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,265 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know we were discussing Davy Fitz here last week.
    I feel sorry for the lads who signed up to be roared at by Davy but at least they knew they were getting a trip to Nepal out of it and ending up climbing Carrauntoohil in Kerry!

I feel sorry for the lads who signed up to be roared at by Davy but at least they knew they were getting a trip to Nepal out of it and ending up climbing Carrauntoohil in Kerry!

Whole thing feels very exploitative and rather sinister too.

I got issues with putting people's pain on display like that.

haven't and won't be watching it but you could kinda predict what was coming with davy:mad::mad::mad:

haha probably think they're the coolest and edgiest dudes around:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,041 ✭✭✭✭neris

The anoying little american wanker who pops up on half the stuff I watch on youtube telling me the best way to make money on amazon is not by selling on amazon

neris wrote: »
    The anoying little american wanker who pops up on half the stuff I watch on youtube telling me the best way to make money on amazon is not by selling on amazon
    no the posh english knob on you tube trying to sell me an audio book:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

I don't know if anyone watches tech channels on YouTube but unbox therapy is a head wrecker

Advertisement