Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

"There's an echo on your voice"

I think that's racist, Ray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

Seems like a nice fella, I'd welcome him.

He is not a nice person. Anyone who helps or justifies the atrocious carry on in America at the moment is not nice. Of course, Pence can turn on the charm and act the gentleman at events like this and stand around as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. The reality is Pence is a monster. Hitler was a lovely man to meet too when he turned on the charm but we all know what he REALLY stood for. Pence is aiding and abetting similar.

Sorry wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I think it is disgraceful that people are treated like they are lesser humans because they look different and speak a different language.....

And I think it's an even bigger disgrace that RTE have allowed Ray D'Arcy to treat the Nuacht team such a manner. *boom boom* :pac:

I think yo're in the wrong thread, J.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

He is not a nice person. Anyone who helps or justifies the atrocious carry on in America at the moment is not nice. Of course, Pence can turn on the charm and act the gentleman at events like this and stand around as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. The reality is Pence is a monster. Hitler was a lovely man to meet too when he turned on the charm but we all know what he REALLY stood for. Pence is aiding and abetting similar.

WTF ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

WTF ???

I cannot see how anyone can defend Mike Pence. Just because he is part Irish doesn't mean this cultish neo-Nazi is a saint! He is part of a horrible regime, the very type of regime Irish people have suffered under throughout history.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I cannot see how anyone can defend Mike Pence. Just because he is part Irish doesn't mean this cultish neo-Nazi is a saint! He is part of a horrible regime, the very type of regime Irish people have suffered under throughout history.

What did the UK tell trump that has pence all antsy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Thanks for coming mike, and for supporting Borris while you were here.!!! What a man child

Every one's scared of clowns ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

"love your show Brian"....

"Thanks Mike (Pence), thanks for nothing"

Peculiar.

Irish shops, shop local, shop Irish.

I'll battle my way through like a hero. :rolleyes::pac:

Escalator stories.

Ryan's "Untouchables" moment?

I'm a hero, I put my cape away when I went home.

Terrifying IT poster.

Hilary Clinton. :rolleyes:

SNL Sketch - it's a hoot!

You can't see Instagram likes anymore - that's great, that's much healthier.

The man is insufferable.

• Advertisement

Handwritten letters.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Handwritten letters.

And the importance of HISTORY...

The importance of history.

Snap

Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 71,628 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Keeping it upbeat with ‘Together We Cry’ by The Script.

Should be the new theme tune for the LLS. :D

Tubridy only likes the forms of social media that don't hold him to account for his awful Late Late show.

Instagram is friendly and kind. It has great book recommendations.

RTE guide
    Dermot Bannon.

Plug Plug

Jacob Rees Mogg is the witty intellectual that Tubridy thinks HE is.

• Advertisement

As an aside I see Rory Cowan has got the start with Fair City. Jobs for the boys.

Here comes the sad section

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

The 24carat irony of Tubbs accusing Jacob Rees Mogg of living in 1792 is just delicious.

Listening to R an G from Pakistan...me hole. This one knows the right answers.

The Abrakabra in crumlin is deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

And the importance of HISTORY...

While simultaneously sneering at Jacob Rees-Mogg who knew his history well enough to cite Parnell! You just can't win with binary bRyan Tosspot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Portsalon wrote: »
    While simultaneously sneering at Jacob Rees-Mogg who knew his history well enough to cite Parnell! You just can't win with binary bRyan Tosspot!

Tubbs would give his right bollock ( if he had any to begin with) to be held in the bizarre Victorian-esque esteem of Jacob Rees Mogg.

That was the greatest one sided quiz ever. Angela was always going to win. I wonder who she knows.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Monday: get your kids interested in history by getting them to watch historical events on YouTube

Friday: kids really shouldn’t be wasting their time watching YouTube, they should digitally detox with a good book bought from a local Irish independent bookshop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Tubridy only likes the forms of social media that don't hold him to account for his awful Late Late show.

Maybe they could invent a version of Twitter for him where he can post without seeing any replies at all. That way he doesn't have to be reminded that he is living in a little D4 cocoon.
    SNL Sketch - it's a hoot!

ugh, hate when he calls things a 'hoot' or 'knock-out' . It's like he's desperately trying to sound like he's from 1950s America. Thinks he's Jimmy Stewart :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement