Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

And lick it off?

What else?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bumprints in the sand.... (sorry belinda carlisle)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I should go to bed. Should I bring the ancient Greek fella, the 18th century Scottish fella or the 19th century Danish lad. I could always bring the 20th century French/Algerian...

The dane, i do like the darker side of humour often associated with more northern europe

Bumprints in the sand.... (sorry belinda carlisle)

Round and round...

The dane, i do like the darker side of humour often associated with more northern europe

Fair enough. Nutty old Kierkegaard it is. He's my favourite anyway, Grem.

• Advertisement

And lick it off?

Are you out of breadsticks?😛

Nite lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Top Chef on Netflix after all the talk of food isn't the best idea . Ah well !

Night to those gone to dreamland .

I'm cold, this calls for tea! Fancy some Mam?

I'm cold, this calls for tea! Fancy some Mam?

Thanks Grem !
    Since I drink mine when it looks like red lemonade , two dips of the teabag should suffice :pac: (shoot me now!)

Cold in work tonight ?

That's grand, i'll add that teabag to me own brew for added strength

Think i might just be overtired rather than it being cold out

• Advertisement

It's awful when that happens and no matter how much you layer up it doesn't make much difference .
    Tea though always helps warm up from the inside out :)
    You working every night this week?

No, gosh not able for a full week of twelve hour shifts, doing six. But then more leave and back to four twelves a week for a while i hope..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks Grem !
    Since I drink mine when it looks like red lemonade , two dips of the teabag should suffice :pac: (shoot me now!)

Cold in work tonight ?

Don't forget the Brandy!

No, gosh not able for a full week of twelve hour shifts, doing six. But then more leave and back to four twelves a week for a while i hope..

Jaysus those are hard shifts.

Lordie Grem , six nights must be shattering !'
    You've earned your leave for sure . Four nights a week sounds much better .

Need to get food shopping in, then a rest, hopefully co-parented doggo calls over :)

Brandy would be just the job! Frowned on in the office i believe :P

Need to get food shopping in, then a rest, hopefully co-parented doggo calls over :)

Brandy would be just the job! Frowned on in the office i believe :P

What the office doesn't know won't hurt them.It's all legal until you get caught anyways!

Haha leading me astray!.

Haha leading me astray!.

Thats what I do best!

Ah sure the path not taken, eh?.

• Advertisement

Why be like everyone else?Too boring!

The low road is more fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

72 hours a week is cruel, Grem! I wouldn't be able for it at all.

Ah i'm not a doctor/nurse/ambulance/garda etc person.. I have it relatively easy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ah i'm not a doctor/nurse/ambulance/garda etc person.. I have it relatively easy

6 x 12 hour shifts catches up on you though, you've no time for yourself in that kind of schedule.

6 x 12 hour shifts catches up on you though, you've no time for yourself in that kind of schedule.

It's not usual thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Leaving on a Jet plane, don’t know when I shall be back again[\i] Never were truer words written.

Mutt wasn’t impressed :)

Bon voyage Smurf, hope you enjoyed the down time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Negative covid test so surgery in the morning. Test swab from nose only. Rather unpleasant sensation which lasted about 30 mins after, but bearable.
    So delighted to be getting surgery for an injury and getting back to normal life in a few weeks. Postponed since March so not too long of a delay.
    Should be sleeping but can't seem to manage.
    Due in hospital at 9am and will be in overnight.

• Advertisement

All out of the Brandy and the good smoke.And my morals can only take so much corruption!So I bid you lovely folk goodnight.See you tomorrow at some stage!Mind yourself Grem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement