Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital ID's for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

That's an interesting angle that you bring up and highlight.

Look up Microsoft's patent "666" (real number WO2020060606) if you want to get freaked out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

that is only part of it.

Revelation 13:16

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,

Revelation 13:16-18 [/

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

If it just for medicinal record keeping, I don’t think we have to be concerned right now?
    I can see the issues, if it was adopted for banking and credit scoring. Will obviously lead to no paper cash society. Personally i like having cash on hand.
    You whole life could be controlled by someone else potentially. Right now you have to be careful claiming this the mark of the beast. Are you claiming these people are followers of Satan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

But it makes zero sense for any significant amount of data to be stored on one's skin. Data in general is prone to corruption, skin gets damaged on a constant basis. Everything from sun damage to scratches, that makes it pretty useless for biometric tattoos to act as storage containers of any notable amount of info.

Might be a poor comparison, but it made excellent sense for some during WW2 to tattoo/mark/stamp a unique serial number on some folks they captured, to keep a track of.

The QDT was already tested in skin exposed to sunlight for 5yrs (cadaver and pigskin), and it withheld it's data. This is also only the 1st gen, smaller needles means more and better storage capability.

A vaccine (data combo) delivered this way does not require refrigeration so has benefits over the current method.

If it just for medicinal record keeping, I don’t think we have to be concerned right now?
    I can see the issues, if it was adopted for banking and credit scoring. Will obviously lead to no paper cash society. Personally i like having cash on hand.
    You whole life could be controlled by someone else potentially. Right now you have to be careful claiming this the mark of the beast. Are you claiming these people are followers of Satan?

A bitcoin is also only a record, most of the processing is done remotely or in the cloud using blockchain on each process (for security).

This is also unique and 'persistant' (birth-to-death) i.e. once you have it, it cannot be removed, and without it (in years to come) ...and you may be denied services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

If it just for medicinal record keeping, I don’t think we have to be concerned right now?

i'm not. accumulator is

i'm not. accumulator is
    I'm not, Spring is.

My only view is to 'question or debate' whether this is a good or bad thing,

I.e. Should it be accepted without question?

Clearly it has some advantages (no need to every carry paper/plastic ID or even cash), but also has some negative aspects.
    It's not a simple Y/N conclusion until full-facts are known. However by then it may just be too late....

But it makes zero sense for any significant amount of data to be stored on one's skin. Data in general is prone to corruption, skin gets damaged on a constant basis. Everything from sun damage to scratches, that makes it pretty useless for biometric tattoos to act as storage containers of any notable amount of info.

Your explanation here makes sense. How deep under the Skin? Imagine they have thought of this already, or maybe not?

I'm not, Spring is.

I'm lost here. Did you claim this was the mark of the beast or not? One poster said you posted info from the Book of revelation?

Might be a poor comparison, but it made excellent sense for some during WW2 to tattoo/mark/stamp a unique serial number on some folks they captured, to keep a track of.

The QDT was already tested in skin exposed to sunlight for 5yrs (cadaver and pigskin), and it withheld it's data. This is also only the 1st gen, smaller needles means more and better storage capability.

A vaccine (data combo) delivered this way does not require refrigeration so has benefits over the current method.

Indeed but why do you keep applying "potentials" for this tech and then assuming some sort of paranoid worst case scenario?

It's like claiming, well we have a military, they have guns, they could turn around and start killing us, (it's happened in the past), it could happen

It's simple fear-mongering with no realistic basis..

• Advertisement

The comparison makes zero sense. Holding a couple of bytes of information is far easier than holding large amounts. Also there's still no benefit. Eg a fingerprint or whatever being used to retrieve data from a secure location is far more optimal than a tattoo.

I'm lost here. Did you claim this was the mark of the beast or not? One poster said you posted info from the Book of revelation?
    Only as a side note, in light of the current topical pestilance, plagues and what have you.

The fact remains it's a push to Digital IDs, and the question is are you aware, and do you(s) support this mark on the body (as proposed and funded by gates/id2020).

The fact remains it's a push to Digital IDs

Which is completely normal, nothing wrong with it. Especially considering there are many millions in the world with no ID at all

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Which is completely normal, nothing wrong with it. Especially considering there are many millions in the world with no ID at all

That's not the question he asked you.
    Do you agree, digital marking under the skin ok?

Okay for who for what purpose under what context?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

That's not the question he asked you.

Where has anyone said this is going to happen to anyone?
    That digitalId site says nothing about any mark on the skin, or under the skin.

• Advertisement

Okay for who for what purpose under what context?

He has provided legitimate info to prove his claim.
    Have you no issue with people receiving a vaccine digital marker under the skin? It simple yes or no closed question.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Where has anyone said this is going to happen to anyone?
    That digitalId site says nothing about any mark on the skin, or under the skin.

Do you read his posts at all? Accumulator says Bill Gates funded this project.
    https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162

Have you no issue with people receiving a vaccine digital marker under the skin? It simple yes or no closed question.

You've changed the question (with more details) and you have given no context

Here's an example because you do this all the time

Example: Is it okay to shoot guns?

Context: Does that mean at people? at animals? at targets? what type of guns? etc, etc

So please give context to your question.

Original question

Okay for who?
    For what purpose?
    Under what context?

Do you read his posts at all? Accumulator says Bill Gates funded this project.
    https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162

That is for tracking who and who hasnt gotten Vaccines.
    What does it have to with digital ids?
    It also has no link to the digitalId website.

You've changed the question (with more details) and you have given no context

Here's an example because you do this all the time

Example: Is it okay to shoot guns?

Context: Does that mean at people? at animals? at targets? what type of guns? etc, etc

So please give context to your question.

Original question
    [/B]

Okay for who?
    For what purpose?
    Under what context?

It was not a new question.
    I gave my answer to what I thought earlier, no need to repeat myself..

You replied to him and said this

Dohnjoe: the poster talking about digital markers under the skin, you get that right?

• Advertisement

That is for tracking who and who hasnt gotten Vaccines.
    What does it have to with digital ids?
    It also has no link to the digitalId website.

Read the first page of this thread and you'll see why! post 10 specifically claims are made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭patnor1011

You keep going about millions of people without ID and how great it will be if they got one yet,
    everyone who wants ID can get one from their respective government. Like passport for example.
    So let us say that for example Ireland is well ahead with nearly everyone having passport or driving licence or public service card then we can tell Bill to get stuffed with his new gizmo? Why would we have any need for any new ID be it tattoo microchip or whatever?

Dohnjoe: the poster talking about digital markers under the skin, you get that right?

I was referring to normal digital ID

For something under the skin? If an individual wants to do that to themselves, or implant a chip or rfid or whatever under their skin, that's up to them

However if the implication is that normal modern representative democracies will be forcing this on the population, then I'd like to know the exact details of it instead of vague fear-mongered imaginary stuff

Is there a bill right now in a modern country advocating all new children have mandatory digital markers imprinted on them? if yes, what are the details of it

Read the first page of this thread and you'll see why! post 10 specifically claims are made.

I have read the post, and that whole site......nowhere on the site does it says anything about a mark on or under the skin.......what am i missing?

One poster has decided that bill gates is going to implant people with something for his new digitalID, and has NOTHING to back that up with.

For something under the skin? If an individual wants to do that to themselves, or implant a chip or rfid or whatever under their skin, that's up to them

However if the implication is that normal modern representative democracies will be forcing this on the population, then I'd like to know the exact details of it instead of vague fear-mongered imaginary stuff

Is there a bill right now in a modern country advocating all new children have mandatory digital markers imprinted on them? if yes, what are the details of it

You have answered him now :) His turn to reply.

patnor1011 wrote: »
    everyone who wants ID can get one from their respective government. Like passport for example.

They can't always in certain poor countries or regions, that's the issue. And any ID they may have can be sub-standard, have low privacy protection, etc

I'm in Europe, I have a digital ID card. It's pretty useful, the government aren't controlled my brainwaves.

They can't always in certain poor countries or regions, that's the issue. And any ID they may have can be sub-standard, have low privacy protection, etc

I'm in Europe, I have a digital ID card. It's pretty useful, the government aren't controlled my brainwaves.

That's cause you wear your tinfoil hat though right?

I have read the post, and that whole site......nowhere on the site does it says anything about a mark on or under the skin.......what am i missing?

One poster has decided that bill gates is going to implant people with something for his new digitalID, and has NOTHING to back that up with.

You missing a lot. The poster linking both things. Do I agree with him right now . No. That could change with more information.

Right now ID2020 seems to be a biometric card.
    The second link talks about a quantum digital vaccine marker under the skin.
    Is digital marking part of the ID2020 rollout, uncertain.

You missing a lot. The poster linking both things. Do I agree with him right now . No. That could change with more information.

Right now ID2020 seems to be a biometric card.
    The second link talks about a quantum digital vaccine marker under the skin.
    Is digital marking part of the ID2020 rollout, uncertain.

Right so I am missing nothing then.
    My question was where on that idsite does it mention anything to do with skin?
    The vaccine marker is totally unrelated cept Gates supports both. But that doesnt link anything.

The vaccine marker is totally unrelated cept Gates supports both. But that doesnt link anything.
    Gates by the way of Microsoft was a founding major parter of id2020 (along with Rockerfellers etc). Now he's taken the opportunity on his own (resigned 17 Mar 2020), via his foundation to push the DigitalID cause further and faster, given the COVID situation.

He funded the MIT team to design quantum dot tattoos as a vaccine inc. tracking mark. It's fairly clever (even at this early stage) the vaccine won't even need refrigeration and is a combo ID (data storage) + Vaccine delivery in one without the need for any actual microchips.

• Advertisement

Normal digital ID doesn't currently exist in any meaningful way. This can be observed with the current unsuccessful, inefficent and low take-up of mobile (bluetooth) COVID tracking plans using personal smart phones (a non-runner IMO).

Then there's endless bank frauds (email and phone verfication), scams, ccomputer viruses, phishing of details and so on, with all current digital methods.
    As such all are rejected outright by id2020.org.

The only solutions is the persitant type, blockchain secure and unique birth-to-death methods, most likely to be delivered in combo vaccine at birth.

In France today, you have to carry your ID at all times, and during this lockdown (of a virus that may never leave), may well be sent to the birdhouse if caught three times walking about Paris without due purpose (and complete PDF printed form detailing this on each journey).

Digital ID is the natural progression, in a soon to be cashless society. In the developing world it will be even more enforced, no combo vaccine then no school, welfare and likely employment access.

It won't be forced (initally) but it certainly will be pushed as a solution in the West. It does solve plenty of problems by the way, it could end all types of trafficking, dealers, scams, tax-evasion and wasted human admin labour.

However it also comes with a cost. By the time it's forced in any way (once the majority agree to use it), it will be too late to reject.

Gates by the way of Microsoft was a founding major parter of id2020 (along with Rockerfellers etc). Now he's taken the opportunity on his own (resigned 17 Mar 2020), via his foundation to push the DigitalID cause further and faster, given the COVID situation.

He funded the MIT team to design quantum dot tattoos as a vaccine inc. tracking mark. It's fairly clever (even at this early stage) the vaccine won't even need refrigeration and is a combo ID (data storage) + Vaccine delivery in one without the need for any actual microchips.

Yet again.... So what?
    There is no link here that says the digital Id will include vaccines or tattoos or microchips.
    You have found two interests of Bill Gates, but other than he has helped fund both there is no link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭patnor1011

So you honestly think that private company or corporation is going to provide some bilions of great unwashed with nice shiny digital ID free of charge? As they certain poor countries inhabitants clearly cant afford that.
    What is this charity going to cost and who is going to pay for it?
    Nothing in life is free but problems.

The only solutions is the persitant type, blockchain secure and unique birth-to-death methods, most likely to be delivered in combo vaccine at birth.

Digital ID is the natural progression, in a soon to be cashless society. In the developing world it will be even more enforced, no combo vaccine then no school, welfare and likely employment access.

Most likely to be combined with a vaccine?? Can you link to anything that shows this? Or is it you making things up?

How do you know this last point? No vaccine, no school, no job? Any sources or is it just fear mongering?

Most likely to be combined with a vaccine??
    Well that's what it says on the tin, have you even bothered to read any of the latest delivery conception? (which not by any means is the final solution).

2NPMWdi.png

As far as the use or non-use of this ID, this part is somewhat speculation, however using the current standards of paper/card ID, you can't drive/fly/vote/work without having it.

Digital ID is simply going to be the next 'standard'. Far more reliable too, only those with their eyesclosed would fail to spot this.

Well that's what it says on the tin, have you even bothered to read any of the latest delivery conception? (which not by any means is the final solution).

2NPMWdi.png

As far as the use or non-use of this ID, this part is somewhat speculation, however using the current standards of paper/card ID, you can't drive/fly/vote/work without having it.

Digital ID is simply going to be the next 'standard'. Far more reliable too, only those with their eyesclosed would fail to spot this.

Yes I have read that.... But it doesn't link the digital id to a vaccine does it?

You have said that vaccines and ids will be linked... You can't back this up, so it's an assumption you have made.

I have never said digital Id won't be the next new thing. I don't disagree with that. But you can't show anything that backs up your claim that it's gonna be linked to a vaccine

Yes I have read that.... But it doesn't link the digital id to a vaccine does it?
    By it's nature a quantum dot tattoo, delivered as vaccine combo, is a method/mark of data storage to be read digitally.

This is also a very early new model. The researchers hope to add more detailed information to the dots, date of vaccine and most likely a person identifer (unique ID, digitally read).

Unless you've missed the core mission statements of B'Gates & id2020.org (vaccine technologists), they want a push to a new, better and unique form of DigitalID (not just for vaccines) and primarily for the 1.5bn without any form of ID, but would be ideal for the rest of the world, given the increase in coronaviruses and also crime or fraud.

By it's nature a quantum dot tattoo, delivered as vaccine combo, is a method/mark of data storage to be read digitally.

This is also a very early new model. The researchers hope to add more detailed information to the dots, date of vaccine and most likely a person identifer (unique ID, digitally read).

Unless you've missed the core mission statements of B'Gates & id2020.org (vaccine technologists), they want a push to a new, better and unique form of DigitalID (not just for vaccines) and primarily for the 1.5bn without any form of ID, but would be ideal for the rest of the world, given the increase in coronaviruses and also crime or fraud.

Where does it say its gonna be delivered as a vaccination combo? It doesn't

Where does it say its gonna be delivered as a vaccination combo? It doesn't
    Why would you imagine they've get delivered in any maningful concept of seperation? That defeats the direct brief that Bill sent to the team.

They both get delivery using the same technique, and by default should get delivered at the same time (the marker at, or as soon as the vaccine gets delivered). If it's not delivered at the same time it becomes self-defeating and Bill pulls the funding.

XWScl7t.png

If you implying there is any meaningful 'process seperation' or that one does not accompany the other, you are playing mind games (with yourself).

• Advertisement

Why would you imagine they've get delivered in any maningful concept of seperation? That defeats the direct brief that Bill sent to the team.

They both get delivery using the same technique, and by default should get delivered at the same time (the marker at, or as soon as the vaccine gets delivered). If it's not delivered at the same time it becomes self-defeating and Bill pulls the funding.

XWScl7t.png

If you implying there is any meaningful 'process seperation' or that one does not accompany the other, you are playing mind games (with yourself).

But there is no link between this tattoo vaccine check.... And a digital Id

But there is no link between this tattoo vaccine check.... And a digital Id

It's not a boolean Y/N 'check mark.' It's a digitally read data mark that can contain a 'data string' of information. The researchers said they hope to include additional data in future versions, the time/date of vaccine, why the woudn't include the persons name or more likely a given unique serial/id number would be defeatist and against all the intentions of id2020.org, who back this concept.

You're being somewhat silly to suggest it's only a tick mark to say 'yes I had a vaccine'. Why go to the bother of micro needles, when a Nike swoop logo would suffice in this case.

It's not a boolean Y/N 'check mark.' It's a digitally read data mark that can contain a 'data string' of information. The researchers said they hope to include additional data in future versions, the time/date of vaccine, why the woudn't include the persons name or more likely a given unique serial/id number would be defeatist and against all the intentions of id2020.org, who back this concept.

You're being somewhat silly to suggest it's only a tick mark to say 'yes I had a vaccine'. Why go to the bother of micro needles, when a Nike swoop logo would suffice in this case.

Bill Gates said digital certificate on the AMA Reddit page. 
    Travel overseas, the airport official, scans your boarding pass and verifies you bought a legitimate plane ticket for the flight . It shows your name and details on the computer after the scan.

My best supposition is, it be a vaccine certificate, stored on your phone and then scanned? They're likely also planning to introduce a biometric card in the future?
    What the potential outcome, could you be blacklisted for not taking a vaccine? 
    Can you be stopped from entering public places without it?

XWScl7t.png

Adopting off that, way off towards the future. Lot of people will resist that.
    A vaccine cert stored on the phone or a card you carry out, is likely in next 10 years.

Bill Gates said digital certificate on the AMA Reddit page.
    Travel overseas, the airport official, scans your boarding pass and verifies you bought a legitimate plane ticket for the flight . It shows your name and details on the computer after the scan.

Don't think there is any debate or denial that he (Bill) fully supports the latest idea of a digital certificate of vaccine, that's a given.

There are also recent quotes from him that wants the 'entire' planet (every single person) vaccinated against COVID19.

This seems to position him (the wealthy technologist), as an unappointed global authority (beyond state, or appointment) on the core issues related to viroligy and a full global vaccine implementation (a vaccine choice he influences). Money sure is a powerful thing.

People have already started to reject this early push to have some universal COVID vaccine, a potential requirement for many things. e.g,. Last week a (slightly famous) tennis player said he would not take it, he'd would rather void winning his likely many future grand slams, instead of attending tournaments, if event organisers insist on it as a pre-condition.

My best supposition is, it be a vaccine certificate, stored on your phone and can be scanned by machine?

Essentially from memory that's how it works. The digital cert is stored on your smartphone, and presented for a quick scan (code/barcode/qr) whenever requested by whomever.

You can see the immediate flaws of this temporary fix. Forgot phone, no juice in it, can't install the app, my phone isn't smart, deleted the app/cert by accident, am borrowing the other half's phone, lost my phone, phone was stolen, this is my other spare phone etc etc.

A vaccine cert on your phone is actually simple technology, so simple it's unsuitable and unreliable.
    It's actually poor, old and unreliable technology.
    Again cards are on the way out, id2020.org rejects the old concept of national id cards/papers.
    They're likely also planning to introduce a biometric card in the future?
    What the potential outcome, could you be blacklisted for not taking a vaccine?
    Can you be stopped from entering public places without it?

Won't need a card/plastic/paper (id2020 reject this concept).
    Once you're given (ideally at birth) a unique encrypted singular birth-to-death persistant form of digital ID you have it, and can't loose/change/forget it, until you expire.
    Oh, and it won't involve any paper or card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

f you receive an implant or mark at birth (or at time of vaccine), then yes that becomes a (new) additional point of biometric data. {statistical analysis to biological data}.
    No, that's not what the word means...

Biometrics refers to things such as fingerprints and iris scans.

• Advertisement

Don't think there is any debate or denial that he (Bill) fully supports the latest idea of a digital certificate of vaccine, that's a given.

There are also recent quotes from him that wants the 'entire' planet (every single person) vaccinated against COVID19.

This seems to position him (the wealthy technologist), as an unappointed global authority (beyond state, or appointment) on the core issues related to viroligy and a full global vaccine implementation (a vaccine choice he influences). Money sure is a powerful thing.

People have already started to reject this early push to have some universal COVID vaccine, a potential requirement for many things. e.g,. Last week a (slightly famous) tennis player said he would not take it, he'd would rather void winning his likely many future grand slams, instead of attending tournaments, if event organisers insist on it as a pre-condition.

who are these people? apart from a tennis player that very few care about. Are they the same people who think it is necessary to carry guns while they protest the lockdown in the US? are they people like gemma o'doherty and john waters?

who are these people? apart from a tennis player that very few care about. Are they the same people who think it is necessary to carry guns while they protest the lockdown in the US? are they people like gemma o'doherty and john waters?

Think you've let your own imagination run riot, with wayward images of a very niche and select choice of characters, maybe go easy on the aul coffee?
    Sure why not add in the crazy flat-earthers while your at it? - for de' extra fake drama.

Chances are many regular folks such as Novak Djokavic, would refuse any extremely rushed vaccine, if/when it becomes forced (mandatory) purely based on personal views on health.

Aside from health, the bigger issue for potential rejection, is to do with a potential 'Unique Identifier' tracking mark associated with future vaccines.

This (as desired by B'Gates & id2020.org) would be a persistant (permanent) passive semiconducting (fluorescent copper-based) mark on the body, that can be digitally read (much like RFID).

“Immunisation to serve as a platform for digital identity”

This unique blockchain secured DigitalID would also be perfect for any future 'Digital Dollar' as many stores now reject physical cash (were the COVID virus can harbour for days) outright.
    Or have notices stating a strong preference for the (not entirely secure) limited spend wireless payments.

Think you've let your own imagination run riot, with wayward images of a very niche and select choice of characters, maybe go easy on the aul coffee?
    Sure why not add in the crazy flat-earthers while your at it? - for de' extra fake drama.

Chances are many regular folks such as Novak Djokavic, would refuse any extremely rushed vaccine, if/when it becomes forced (mandatory) purely based on personal views on health.

that sounds like trump with his "many people say". they never seem to exist when you dig deeper as well. I didnt bother quoting the rest as it is just a rehash of stuff you have posted before.

that sounds like trump with his "many people say".
    As already advised, you should really go easy on the coffee.
    It will help you stay on topic and reduce the ass-talk.

Might also void your personal fascination with Trump(?) and other specific easily triggered random non-topic related charachters. All of which none have any bearing to the actual topic of DigitalIDs (novice diversion technique).

Again, this thread is about 'DigitalIDs',

maybe try the TrumpFor2020 etc type threads if you wish to chat away about the leader of the free world.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058043510

As already advised, you should really go easy on the coffee.
    It will help you stay on topic and reduce the ass-talk.

Might also void your personal fascination with Trump(?) and other specific easily triggered random non-topic related charachters. All of which none have any bearing to the actual topic of DigitalIDs (novice diversion technique).

Again, this thread is about 'DigitalIDs',

maybe try the TrumpFor2020 etc type threads if you wish to chat away about the leader of the free world.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058043510

very trumpian response. get personal with people when they call you out on nonsense

• Advertisement
Advertisement