Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital ID's for everyone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I make it that you are trying to bait other users into winding them up for your enjoyment.
    I would disagree with this allegation.

Simply agreeing with another poster's obervations, and presenting a theory (based on perception of unusual and persistant, even abnormal patterns).
    You could say a theory itself, within the CT thread (where else better).

Perhaps it's just a hobby for some folks to comment on what seems like every single CT thread, in such an omnipresent and similar styled manner, with a very similar dismissive tone and single-minded, agenda-like approach.

Guess we could settle on calling them serial CT denier 'hobbyists'.
    Good evening to the dedicated 'hobbyists', tally ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,732 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Poster has been diverting and changing topic all thread. Like a full time job for him (or her)

He (or she) well knows Varadkar Harris etc dont have kids!.
    Exactly, think they've been at it for years, and years, fingers in every single CT, even the random pure funny top banter ones that are really best ignored.

They go into full deniability offensive at any, and all, theories, and often within minuites.
    Then when proved wrong, diversion tactics are used.

A full-time job, 24/7 very most likely.
    And there is another remarkable similar chap also, who is king of these very similar traits.

I suggested this before as a simple curiousity, but got told not to.
    Make of that what you will.
    eleventh wrote: »
    Are we talking about the same thing. Probably not, again.
    Something badly wrong that you want to go off topic all the time and now in this direction.
    I didn't use that term anywhere nor imply any such thing.
    Troll away anyway.

@Lonesomerhodes
    @Kehlani Massive Magnum
    @Eleventh
    @Whoever else aligns in this behavior:

In lieu of cards I will remind you all to stay away from personal attacks.

If you have a problem with a post, report it, don't sit in here and accuse people of being trolls.

And these people aren't paid, I don't have enough money for that.

Cards will follow unless morale improves.

/mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

EyesClosed wrote: »
    People are in their houses cause there is a virus, you know this, no other reason.

Sweden has had 308 deaths, 69 of which where today alone. They need to start doing something fast to stop it.

Physical money can easily spread a virus... Do you understand how viruses are spread??

Once this pandemic ends, people will go back spending their money as they like, either physically or digitally.

But since the physical money is all backed up by the digital numbers on a screen.... It really doesn't matter anyway.

So you are in favour of lockdown til ........ when?

This coronavirus could be around for years should people be in lockdown for years?.

Leave the elderly to rot at home eh. Sure they be grand dont they have tae and non stop RTE propagana to keep em going!. Who cares their last few months is ruined due to anxiety and isolation right?.

For Many the fear will kill them off quicker. Suits the big boys less pensions to pay out.

And What about those in lockdown with someone who unsuspectingly has it?.

In relation to Sweden

Its better to die on your feet
    Than live on your knees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

Overheal wrote: »

@Lonesomerhodes
    @Accumulator
    @Eleventh
    @Whoever else aligns in this behavior:

In lieu of cards I will remind you all to stay away from personal attacks.

If you have a problem with a post, report it, don't sit in here and accuse people of being trolls.

And these people aren't paid, I don't have enough money for that.

Cards will follow unless morale improves.

/mod
    Can you not tell a troll from someone who's actually interested in a discussion?
    The poster thinks he's in current affairs. He can't seem to tell the difference, though it's been pointed out. If he is right to continue posting as if it's current affairs, why don't you merge threads into current affairs, if there is no difference in your view between current affairs and CT.
    Have a look at the corona thread for more of the same.

Can you not tell a troll from someone who's actually interested in a discussion?
    The poster thinks he's in current affairs. He can't seem to tell the difference, though it's been pointed out. If he is right to continue posting as if it's current affairs, why don't you merge threads into current affairs, if there is no difference in your view between current affairs and CT.

Ive not accussed anyone of being a troll. I have said if people dismiss any alternative idea or theory immediately and pooh pooh it and ebellish and drag up unrelated things why are they even bothering being here if its all nonsense to them?.
    They dont have an interest just belittle or undermine anything that goes against the spoonfed status quo drivel we get from the media.

If for example you went on say a basketball forum and called it nonsense and stupid and absurd all thread how long you last?

Fair game here however!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ive not accussed anyone of being a troll. I have said if people dismiss any alternative idea or theory immediately and pooh pooh it and ebellish and drag up unrelated things why are they even bothering being here if its all nonsense to them?.
    They dont have an interest just belittle or undermine anything that goes against the spoonfed status quo drivel we get from the media.

If for example you went on say a basketball forum and called it nonsense and stupid and absurd all thread how long you last?

Fair game here however!.

Do they tell blatant lies in the basketball thread? Has anyone claimed (as an instance) that Michael Jordan is really a Lizard, or Charles Barkley was in on 9-11? When people post untruths or make wild accusations then they should be called out on them, or would you prefer this to be an echo chamber where everyone agrees with every wild assertion posted?

Do they tell blatant lies in the basketball thread? Has anyone claimed (as an instance) that Michael Jordan is really a Lizard, or Charles Barkley was in on 9-11? When people post untruths or make wild accusations then they should be called out on them, or would you prefer this to be an echo chamber where everyone agrees with every wild assertion posted?

I dont think you could have proved my point any better. Kudos.

Another "you're all mad" dismissive childish post that doesnt address anything just more mindless "your a lizard" braindead rambling trying to undermine any alternative viewpoint. Its so immature.

Michael Jordan is a lizard you believe?

No one else brought it up and whats it got to do with the thread?

So deflection dismissive and derailing all in one.
    Which was my point.

Good work done for you today eh!

I dont think you could have proved my point any better. Kudos.

Another "you're all mad" dismissive childish post that doesnt address anything just more mindless "your a lizard" braindead rambling trying to undermine any alternative viewpoint. Its so immature.

Ah suck it up buttercup.

Nowhere did I accuse anyone of being "mad".

Nowhere have I called anyone a lizard.

On this forum there are people who have accused others of being Lizard people, they have also accused people of being in on 9-11. Should those claims not be questioned?
    Michael Jordan is a lizard you believe?

No one else brought it up and whats it got to do with the thread?

So deflection dismissive and derailing all in one.
    Which was my point.

Good work done for you today eh!

SIGH

Again, I have not claimed that, is Wnglish your 1st language? I only ask because you seem to have trouble reading/understanding other peoples posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You've constantly labelled posters here as naive, stupid, brainless, unemployed, no life, so don't you think comment here might be a little rich?

Anyway moving on, I still don't get the big concerns over digital ID, as mentioned certain countries in Europe have them, there's actually a little chip on the ID card, which means they can be slotted into card readers and so on, can be used to pay taxes online, or for administration - not sure what the big issue is

Ah suck it up buttercup.

Nowhere did I accuse anyone of being "mad".

Nowhere have I called anyone a lizard.

On this forum there are people who have accused others of being Lizard people, they have also accused people of being in on 9-11. Should those claims not be questioned?

SIGH

Again, I have not claimed that, is Wnglish your 1st language? I only ask because you seem to have trouble reading/understanding other peoples posts.

Is Wnglish your 1st language?

Think you meant is English your FIRST language
    (your suppose to use actual words in sentences otherwise its God awful grammar)

9-11 etc has nothing to do with this thread. More rambling and derailing.

I know its lockdown but isnt it little early to be hitting the bottle?

• Advertisement

Is Wnglish your 1st language?

Think you meant is English your FIRST language
    (your suppose to use actual words in sentences otherwise its God awful grammar)

9-11 etc has nothing to do with this thread. More rambling and derailing.

I know its lockdown but isnt it little early to be hitting the bottle?

Oh the irony:pac:

As for your last sentence, as usual when you know you are wrong you revert to form with insults :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,732 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Do not discuss moderation on thread. If you have a response to make about moderation it will be entertained by PM.

If you have complaints about someone's post use the report function.

This is the only warning I will make about this.

@Everyone drop it and get back on topic, if I see another purse out I'm stealing it.

Oh the irony:pac:

As for your last sentence, as usual when you know you are wrong you revert to form with insults :rolleyes:

Insult LOL. Observation more like.

And as if you dont insult been at it all thread.

Anyway wasn't an insult if you want to Grammar police people on the English language but can't spell the word English or even first well I figured maybe this lad maybe is on the sauce. Apologies if you are sober but I don't know if thats better!.

One promising pathway to digital stamping (ID) has been found, using what is essentially micro-needles.
    Funded of course by BillGates & Co (id2020.org).

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162
    An approach to encode medical history on a patient using the spatial distribution of biocompatible, near-infrared quantum dots (NIR QDs) in the dermis. QDs are invisible to the naked eye yet detectable when exposed to NIR light. QDs with a copper indium selenide core and aluminum-doped zinc sulfide shell were tuned to emit in the NIR spectrum by controlling stoichiometry and shelling time. The formulation showing the greatest resistance to photobleaching after simulated sunlight exposure (5-year equivalence) through pigmented human skin was encapsulated in microparticles for use in vivo. In parallel, microneedle geometry was optimized in silico and validated ex vivo using porcine and synthetic human skin. QD-containing microparticles were then embedded in dissolvable microneedles and administered to rats with or without a vaccine

Using metals avails of more persistance, and of course in future adoptions of these (copper indium selenide core and aluminum-doped zinc sulfide shell), it may be possible to configure a passive antenna within these 3,000 (per inch2) micro dots, to act as a RFID area.

A research paper is proof of a conspiracy now?

A research paper is proof of a conspiracy now?
    It's a proof of concept model, the team was approached by BillyGates, emphasising his need for 'vaccine tracking' and ideally digital infromation recall.

“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem — knowing who’s vaccinated,’”

MPQ4vm5.png

They offered a good potential soloution. Although the vaccine needles disintegrate in the skin, they're still good for 5yrs. Ideally this would need to become birth-to-death persistant, in order to meet Bills needs.

https://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/quantum-dot-tattoos-hold-vaccination-record/

It's an interesting early concept. It means a vaccine team can know exactly who has or hasn't been given a vax, even in some rural shantytown in sub-saharan Africa where paper records don't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

It was him on Reddit

Screen-Shot-2020-03-19-at-18-06-36.png

lol. You have doubters to everything on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It was him on Reddit

Screen-Shot-2020-03-19-at-18-06-36.png

the reference to digital id microchipping wasnt made by gates

the reference to digital id microchipping wasnt made by gates

Unclear in Bill Gates Reddit post what he meant by a digital certificate? He talking about a digital card issued to people who got tested? (like a bankcard) or something you can store on your phone and show people when asked? Where the micro-chipping info coming from?

Unclear in Bill Gates Reddit post what he meant by a digital certificate? He talking about a digital card issued to people who got tested? (like a bankcard) or something you can store on your phone and show people when asked? Where the micro-chipping info coming from?

not from bill, which is the point.

• Advertisement

Agenda 21 and www.id2020.org are focused on a program of *persistant, unique, new, portable, birth-to-death biometric, digital ID*
    This is laid out as clear as day on their website.

If you asked a copywriter to write web-copy for a future microchip implant program (via vaccine, or similar/additional insertion at birth),
    but importantly not to actually mention the exact words of' chip implant' (clearly this would spook people),
    - then you'd the website and exact contents of what is known as id2020.org.

The founders/sponsors/partners are: https://id2020.org/alliance
    MSoft (ex-BillyGates, where hardware, software and microchip dreams are made)
    Rockerfellas (perhaps the most powerful and wealthiest family of the last century)
    Gabi (vaccine delivery to the wee childers in the developing world).
    Ideo (Service design consultants mass ID registrations of national DigitalIDs)

Other partners are experts in Blockchain and biometric technologies.
    Not for the West though (yet), only the 1.5bn poorest of the world, and not until 2030.
    Longer term 2035 might the timeline for the other billions, after proof of concept.

Still not clear what ID2020 is? Read the website and i still unsure. Is it an ID for everyone there trying to bring out?

Quote a passage.
    In January 2019, the Alliance launched the ID2020 Certification Mark at the World Economic Forum in Davos. ID2020’s Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), made up of leading experts on digital ID and its underlying technologies, established a set of functional, outcomes-based technical requirements for user-managed, privacy-protecting and portable digital ID.

not from bill, which is the point.

All I could find is Microsoft is a founding member.
    I still unsure why some believe the digital certificate is a microchip?
    Has anyone got convincing evidence to show this?
    Read this
    https://medium.com/id2020/id2020-launches-technical-certification-mark-e6743d3f70fd
    Why are they not telling people in plain English what it is?

Technical paper here
    Biometrics and Biometric data is discussed as just one way to identify people.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X8wKvPr-xEnF43BK0Bg-qK-woVspQirP27bChEW8Y8Y/edit

Still not clear what ID2020 is? Read the website and i still unsure. Is it an ID for everyone there trying to bring out?
    It's mission statement is in a simple nutshell: "a (huge) push towards DigitalID".

In particular the purpose of this is for the moment is for simple vaccine tracking in the developing world to begin with (1.5bn), then rollout for everyone.

Future of this persistant birth-to-death ID will likely include the ability to buy or sell, indeed access anything that requires this unique blockchain-encrypted ID (voting, education, healthcare, employment etc).

To be fair they can't say outright in the copy they aim to 'chip people'.
    Indeed this common 'misconception' may not even be neccessary.

As new subtle technologies develop (including the latest they funded) i.e. quantum dot tattoos, which is less invasive and delivers their need to combine digital tracking with a combined vaccine in one single delivery.
    https://bioengineering.rice.edu/news/quantum-dot-tattoos-hold-vaccination-record
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/invisible-ink-could-reveal-whether-kids-have-been-vaccinated/

RFID (a bit like bluetooth) would be suitable also (potentialy possible with QDT), and is also not a 'microchip', but simply a passive (zero power) antenna with minimal storage ability.

It's founder and partners are all either vaccine companies or technologists, and directly backed by the most wealthy people of this century (and the previous).
    It's kind of a big deal.

id2020 also fully back the Gates promoted digital immunity certificates:
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/immunity-certificates-if-we-must-have-them-we-must-do-it-right--id2020-alliance-releases-white-paper-301044459.html

"Immunity certificates would enable workplaces, schools, medical facilities, airlines, and other public or private venues to identify those who have tested positive for the antibody (or who have recently tested negative for the virus) through a verified credential issued by a medical provider (or certified testing center) 'and carried on a mobile phone"

Naturally you can see the immediate limitations of this i.e. a mobile phone - which isn't persistant, isn't secure or truly portable.
    There is only one alternative to this which solves all this.

All I could find is Microsoft is a founding member.
    I still unsure why some believe the digital certificate is a microchip?
    Has anyone got convincing evidence to show this?
    Read this
    https://medium.com/id2020/id2020-launches-technical-certification-mark-e6743d3f70fd
    Why are they not telling people in plain English what it is?

Technical paper here
    Biometrics and Biometric data is discussed as just one way to identify people.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X8wKvPr-xEnF43BK0Bg-qK-woVspQirP27bChEW8Y8Y/edit

ask your mate clarence. you even thanked their post

It's mission statement is in a simple nutshell: "a (huge) push towards DigitalID".

In particular the purpose of this is for the moment is for simple vaccine tracking in the developing world to begin with (1.5bn), then rollout for everyone.

Future of this persistant birth-to-death ID will likely include the ability to buy or sell, indeed access anything that requires this unique blockchain-encrypted ID (voting, education, healthcare, employment etc).

To be fair they can't say outright in the copy they aim to 'chip people'.
    Indeed this common 'misconception' may not even be neccessary.

As new subtle technologies develop (including the latest they funded) i.e. quantum dot tattoos, which is less invasive and delivers their need to combine digital tracking with a combined vaccine in one single delivery.
    https://bioengineering.rice.edu/news/quantum-dot-tattoos-hold-vaccination-record
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/invisible-ink-could-reveal-whether-kids-have-been-vaccinated/

RFID (a bit like bluetooth) would be suitable also (potentialy possible with QDT), and is also not a 'microchip', but simply a passive (zero power) antenna with minimal storage ability.

It's founder and partners are all either vaccine companies or technologists, and directly backed by the most wealthy people of this century (and the previous).
    It's kind of a big deal.

id2020 also fully back the Gates promoted digital immunity certificates:
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/immunity-certificates-if-we-must-have-them-we-must-do-it-right--id2020-alliance-releases-white-paper-301044459.html

"Immunity certificates would enable workplaces, schools, medical facilities, airlines, and other public or private venues to identify those who have tested positive for the antibody (or who have recently tested negative for the virus) through a verified credential issued by a medical provider (or certified testing center) 'and carried on a mobile phone"

Naturally you can see the immediate limitations of this i.e. a mobile phone - which isn't persistant, isn't secure or truly portable.
    There is only one alternative to this which solves all this.

a mobile phone isn't portable? eh, ok.

a mobile phone isn't portable? eh, ok.
    The singluar reliance on a smart phone fails on so many levels:

i). The latest smart models turn into useless bricks after a couple of days without a reliable power source.
    ii). Always on bluetooth is power draining.
    iii). The developing world has limited access to both smart phones (using bluetooth, NFC, Apps), or reliable power (even major cities in India have regluar blackouts)
    iv). A mobile phone isn't truly portable, in the way a smart tracking tattoo would be. Thus it isn't persistant.
    v). A mobile phone isn't secure, leave it on a bus, and wave goodbye to your medical records, personal data and digital cert. Download a virus or the wrong App and there goes your details also.

Thus a blockhain-encryped permanent (persistant: ideally from birth-to-death) QDtattoo, or other physical mark embedment of data (DigitalID) at time of vaccine (or birth) is the only practical solution.

ask your mate clarence. you even thanked their post

I thanked his post today. He provided proof Gates did an AMA on Reddit. I have not read the entire thread. I just had a look over it today to see what the discussion was about.

My issue with gates was explained in another thread.

I thanked his post today. He provided proof Gates did an AMA on Reddit. I have not read the entire thread. I just had a look over today to see what the discussion was about.

My issue with gates was explained in another thread.

they are the ones making the claim abut microchipping.

they are the ones making the claim abut microchipping.
    People with very little technical knowledge are (again) simply confusing the term 'microchip' with what is passive embedded biometric digital IDs.

For the Xxxxth time, NFC/RFID and even the latest model of quantum dot tattoos (funded by BillGates) are not microchips.
    It's a simple misunderstanding, but these technologies can behave in a somewhat similar, but more limited fashion.

• Advertisement

The singluar reliance on a smart phone fails on so many levels:

i). The latest smart models turn into useless bricks after a couple of days without a reliable power source.
    ii). Always on bluetooth is power draining.
    iii). The developing world has limited access to both smart phones (using bluetooth, NFC, Apps), or reliable power (even major cities in India have regluar blackouts)
    iv). A mobile phone isn't truly portable, in the way a smart tracking tattoo would be. Thus it isn't persistant.
    v). A mobile phone isn't secure, leave it on a bus, and wave goodbye to your medical records, personal data and digital cert. Download a virus or the wrong App and there goes your details also.

Thus a blockhain-encryped permanent (persistant: ideally from birth-to-death) QDtattoo, or other physical mark embedment of data (DigitalID) at time of vaccine (or birth) is the only practical solution.

none of that relatedes to portability. most people have their phones welded to them.

Advertisement