1. Predict the I.M.T. (Irish Mean Temperature, average for five locations, Claremorris, Mullingar, Casement, Oak Park, Shannon) ... the 1981-2010 normal value is 8.4 C.
2. Predict the MAX temperature at any of 25 regular reporting locations on the met.ie website.
3. Predict the MIN temperature at any of 25 regular reporting locations on the met.ie website.
4. Predict the PRC (precipitation) which is the average at eleven locations expressed as a percentage of normal. The stations used are the five in (1) above plus Malin Head, Ballyhaise, Belmullet, Johnstown Castle, Cork and Valentia.
5. Predict the SUN (sunshine) which is the average at six locations expressed as a percentage of normal. The stations used are Belmullet, Casement, Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Valentia.
6. BONUS -- Easter Sunday (4th) -- predict max temp and the hours of sunshine for Cork. Each worth 5/10 and but scored out of 6 to provide a chance to earn one or two superbonus points.
MTC _________ 7.5 _ 20.8 _ -5.2 __ 080 __ 115 ___ 11.8 _ 4.8
Normal _______8.4 _ 20.5 _ -2.0 __ 100 __ 100 ___ 12.0 _ 3.5
Enter by 0300h Thursday 1st of April with the usual late penalties applying after that.