Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions, Predictions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sophievdp

i'm getting antsy, I've had too much caffeine and can't sit still. think I'm gonna bake some brownies, have a bath and crack open my West Wing box set for a marathon of Lyman and co.

nyargh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

A non-medical TV show? You should be on a strict diet of House MD, Grays Anatomy and Scrubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭drspock

No problems my friend. I'm settling for a hefty dose of House MD and a swim in the sea. Having got 55 on my first go I know the unwelcome sting of missing out all too well unfortunately. Never again me hopes haha. Good Luck with Dublin Yillian
    Yillan wrote: »
    Yeah I am mixing you up mate... It's the orange avatars. My humblest of apologies.

Now for that pint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

hey that joke wasnt meant as malicious - just as nervous as everyone else sitting on 59. Was just trying to ease the tension.

@Sid_Justice - calling me a retard is immature not to mention disrespectful to those who actually have mental issues. Grow up mate

GL everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭drspock

best of luck bubble!!!!
    bubbleking wrote: »
    hey that joke wasnt meant as malicious - just as nervous as everyone else sitting on 59. Was just trying to ease the tension.

@Sid_Justice - calling me a retard is immature not to mention disrespectful to those who actually have mental issues. Grow up mate

GL everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

bubbleking wrote: »

GL everyone

I would propose the use of trollface is actually a better sign of high immaturity levels. I would also imagine the use of the word 'retard' as a derogatory term is probably more disrespectful to people who are actually mentally retarded, handicapped or the more politically correct and broader term intellectually disabled (and their families / loved ones). Your implication that people with mental 'issues' are also mentally retarded is actually much more insulting. It demonstrates your clear lack of knowledge and insight on mental health issues and highly suggests you're a very lazy person (to use such imprecise language). I sincerely hope you're in UCC next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭EugeneOnegin

Oh dear, looks like I've stumbled across some seriously frayed nerves here. Relax! Deep breaths! Calming thoughts etc...

Just wanted to wish all ye peeps the very best of luck. I hope to God that CAO are kind and they everyone is happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 frigate gumption

Oh dear, looks like I've stumbled across some seriously frayed nerves here. Relax! Deep breaths! Calming thoughts etc...

Just wanted to wish all ye peeps the very best of luck. I hope to God that CAO are kind and they everyone is happy!

Shut the **** UP. aRGh monkey BASTARD hands

You've masterfully captured the Zeitgeist alright lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

drspock wrote: »
    best of luck bubble!!!!

you too mate gl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 neurodegenerate

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: c'mon!!!!

This is such a long wait!!! :mad::confused::(:p:o:rolleyes::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ULbound

i know this is driving me MAD :mad::mad::mad:
    cant handle the waitin anymore
    ive a good feelin about 2.15!;)

Haha! Great that's the best news I've had all evening, 2.15 it is so!:p pleeeease just give them what's a few hours?! I don't know if i'm nervous or excited anymore... I think just running out of things to watch on tv!

It's Community for me.

Everyone else here (Family) is gone to bed. They want to be awoken when the white smoke rises. If it's bad news, anyone in Dublin fancy a few cans around the Four Courts? Usually a great bunch of lads over there. Probably serial Gamsatters one and all.

I've about 15 cans of Bavaria and a bottle of rancid champagne. We'll make a morning out of it

Ah sure what could go wrong!? Well 3 hours 40 mins left for the real deal anyway.......:eek::):confused::)

Less than an hour... Who's with me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EC88

suspense......

Did anyone else see in last year's thread that a guy on 61 didn't get any offer because the CAO didn't send on his transcripts to the universities.

It could be you... :D

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭pollypigwash

Did anyone else see in last year's thread that a guy on 61 didn't get any offer because the CAO didn't send on his transcripts to the universities.

It could be you... :D

:(

Stop it. I've been fretting about the paperwork. I saw that a couple of days ago and did not settle the nerves at all. I dropped my transcripts in by hand and can't find the piece of paper that says it's all rosy.

Come on 6am already. It's not going to feel real until I have an offer in my hand.

Best of luck kids. Really hope ye get what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

just woke up. timing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Sophievdp

1 minute!!!!! oh god

That will do. UCD here I come

Sophievdp wrote: »
    1 minute!!!!! oh god

Wohoo!!! They're out. Finally I can sleep...

where are they?

The offers are on CAO website.

That will do. UCD here I come
    Nice one man. Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 melanie87

Woooo UL here I come! Now back to sleep!

OMFG just accepted Cork! Back to UCC YAY!
    Hope everyone is happy!!!! :D

WTF???!!!!! I GOT RCSI!!!!!

woot. didn't see that coming.

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:DUCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement