Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Breakfast burrito with bacon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Pepsi Max and Tiffin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Well its all changing in Chez G's. Mrs G is on the WW meals with zero or really low fat sides. You'd swear she was on my 600lb life.:eek: But she's nowhere near it and just needs to follow a plan to lose the Doctors orders weight gain since her Stroke. All good and have her permission to post that info. Little G had Chicken and Roasties with a little gravy. I'm currently over the Wok making up a dish I'm trying for the first time and its just for me.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Multi pack of yellow snack bars and a big mug of Barry's

Heading kitchen side for the box of Rice Krispies and a litre of milk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Almond slice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Trying to force down a hot whiskey. It's disgusting.

Malaysian style curry with egg fried rice. The coconut milk does the job. Not spicy, just nicey! Not hot just nice and flavoursome. The rice was so simple too. Delish! Happy out. Can't even finish it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Tinned kippers in a wholegrain brown bread sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

northgirl wrote: »

Heaven *drools*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

pot noodle curry flavour with brown soda bread,delicious.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Carlsberg, can. 500ml, 4.3% alcohol by volume

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mmmmm I foresee a toasted ham and cheese sandwich in my not too distant future

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Heaven *drools*

I agree...........Barry's tae is heaven :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

cottage pie and baked beans... tasty simplicity for well under a euro ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Graces7 wrote: »
    cottage pie and baked beans... tasty simplicity for well under a euro ;)

Food of the gods. Heathen ones that is..

Noooooooooooooooooo !

Steak (sirloin for me and fillet for herself), carrots, celery and broccoli with potatoes. Apple crumble for afters. I'll have to invest in a cow or two, as everything else is home grown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

Delicious homemade burger with all the trimmings in a floury bap and some lovely sliced potatoes with seasoning. Yum! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Melting potatoes, pork schnitzel, peas. lemon garnish, side salad.

LOL! It is indeed. I make a great Cottage Pie, but tonight Mrs G. had to reduce her expectations to a WW's Cottage Pie. I did give her some beans with it, but the pie looked very sorry for itself on the plate.

Myself and little G. had some homemade burgers with creamy mash. I went a bit further with mushrooms, onions and gravy. Little G. had some gravy too. Oh yea, I had some beans as well. Homemade burgers are deadly.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

My absolute favourite since I was a kid, but they've changed the yellow snacks! I bought two packs yesterday, now four biscuits instead of six and the taste has changed, it's like a fake chocolate taste and it's not nice. Dear God, why? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Cheeseburger and chips for dinner, and a toasted cheese sandwich for tea later on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Strawberry smoothie

twirl in an attempt to dispel headache... it is working ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Homemade burgers are deadly.:D

Okay I know you're talking about beef but..... when I moved in here I was clearing out the kitchen cabinets and found a Tupperware burger maker. Ran it through the dishwasher and it came up brand new. I have a new lease of life when it comes to making vegetarian burgers. I hated making them previously because they would break up on me on the pan, but now :eek: perfectly easy.

Having a cuppa. Neither Barrys nor Lyons. :D

Whispered wrote: »
    Okay I know you're talking about beef but..... when I moved in here I was clearing out the kitchen cabinets and found a Tupperware burger maker. Ran it through the dishwasher and it came up brand new. I have a new lease of life when it comes to making vegetarian burgers. I hated making them previously because they would break up on me on the pan, but now :eek: perfectly easy.

Having a cuppa. Neither Barrys nor Lyons. :D

No kitchen should be without one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Milkybar mousse

Cod in Batter with chunky chips and mushy peas. Mrs G's havin a treat night. My piece is ready to be dipped in batter later. Wednesday night beers, but at home.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Grandeeod wrote: »
    No kitchen should be without one.:D

Would you believe my Tupperware burger maker is over 40yrs old :eek: and has been used on a weekly basis for all of that time, great yoke altogether. :D

Back home to my own food, coffee and brack on the go first. :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Milkybar mousse

POSH! I have a load of chocolate mousse in the fridge that I got in Iceland. Nice stuff!

Advertisement