Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Lucky Bag

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

Blu-Ray - The Replacement Killers
    DS - Science Papa

Overall, About what I expected!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Forgot to reply, FFXIII or PS3, Shaun White Skateboarding for 360. Not too happy, considering i don't like the FF series, and was never a skateboarding fan either. Was thinking of trying FF, but played Yakuza 3 instead! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Got UFC 2010 for the PS3 - and I ain't a fan of sports game, suppose thats the fun of the lucky bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭ColinJennings

Xbox36: Halo Reach

Pretty awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just got mine there..finally. :)

I got Bioshock 2 for the PS3, Punch Out for the Wii and Replacement Killers on BluRay.

All in all, Pretty happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Got Wii Punch Out - pretty happy really as its quoted at 34.99 pre owned on the site and I remember playing this donkeys years ago on the NES so it looks pretty good and gets an 8.5 rating

Happy days for 7 quid
    might make me lose the Christmas flab to so its a win win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

got science papa (ds)
    need for speed: shift (xbox)
    gods of war: ghost of sparta (psp)

havent asked the kids yet if they like them but they better as i doubt id get much trade in on them lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

danois wrote: »
    got science papa (ds)
    need for speed: shift (xbox)
    gods of war: ghost of sparta (psp)

havent asked the kids yet if they like them but they better as i doubt id get much trade in on them lol
    Can you still buy lucky bags?

Advertisement