Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Lucky Bag

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I'm just going through the postings and most people bought PS or Xbox, anyone get Wii or DS games? Just wondering whats been shipped for these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

mell61 wrote: »
    I'm just going through the postings and most people bought PS or Xbox, anyone get Wii or DS games? Just wondering whats been shipped for these.

Ordered Wii a few days ago but no delivery yet will post when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I ordered a Wii, PS3 and BluRay one. I haven't gotten anything yet. Maybe they prioritized the shipping of the PS3, 360 and BluRay ones. Wii, PSP and DS ones seem to be delayed I'd imagine. Since I have Wii one in mine, then that could explain why it hasn't arrived yet.

At least the people on here aren't saying what they got if they did order a Wii one.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

just got mine...i ordered an xbox one and got a Halo Reach lanyard and Modern Warfare 2 :)

Not too shabby

• Registered Users Posts: 9 andiebur

Just got.... Alone in the Dark for Xbox 360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

andiebur wrote: »
    Just got.... Alone in the Dark for Xbox 360

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is a truly awful game.
    Perhaps almost as bad as Rise of the Silver Surfer which I got.
    Also got a Final Fantasy game for PS3, which must be 13, right? Haven't actually seen the box yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

After all these reports, i'm glad I resisted the temptation to get one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

mcgovern wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is a truly awful game.
    Perhaps almost as bad as Rise of the Silver Surfer which I got.
    Also got a Final Fantasy game for PS3, which must be 13, right? Haven't actually seen the box yet.

Actually I enjoyed Alone In the Dark, the controls were what let i down but far from the worst I ever played.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

calex71 wrote: »
    Actually I enjoyed Alone In the Dark, the controls were what let i down but far from the worst I ever played.

I would say it's probably one of the worst games I played on the 360!!!

Getting flashbacks now to the awful driving sections!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

was in gamestop this morning trading in some games asked him to check while he was at it how much pes08 is new he said its 25.00 new and 3.99 used lol i think they hiked the price up to make the lucky bag seem better!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

just got mine this morning, got resident evil: apocalyse in the bluray bag, and enslaved in the ps3 one....both new!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭electronic

Got Enslaved Odyssey To The West for the ps3 and resident evil on blu ray.metacritic gave enslaved 80 so cant be too bad and its a recent game so im happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

electronic wrote: »
    Got Enslaved Odyssey To The West for the ps3 and resident evil on blu ray.metacritic gave enslaved 80 so cant be too bad and its a recent game so im happy.

Enslaved is a great little game..nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 irltankman

Awesome! I bougth 3 XBOX lucky bags, which arrived today. 5 euro each + 2 euro shipping. Recieved Halo Reach (currently retailing €44.98), Need for Speed Shift (currently retaield €14.99), and Bullet Witch (currently retaield €19.99). All brand new in their cellophane!! Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Got mine this morning.

Bullet Witch on Xbox 360
    Resident Evil: Extinction on Blu-ray

Not the best return. Anyone know how much i can trade Bullet Witch in for, or whether its on the list for €2/5 gamestop trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Still nothing for me today. I had a quick look on their facebook page and they said that they have stopped selling the lucky bags now and that everything that hasn't been shipped already will be shipped on Monday. Seems as though they are doing stock take over the weekend.

Looks like the DS, PSP, Wii ones are delayed until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I got Bioshock 2 for PS3 but i have this on PC already
    will swap for Enslaved or anything good if anyone is interested, i'll even wait till you finish it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

A couple of pints for 7 euro ?

Sub lounge under Tara st station, 3.20 pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Sub lounge under Tara st station, 3.20 pints!

......of watered down pi** ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Hmmmm, just arrived home to F.E.A.R Files. Too razzed to even try to play, so wait tll morning time methinks (just look at the time :D).

At this present time, it's better than S.A.R.S or a full Labour government.

• Advertisement

Bullet Witch (Xbox 360) trade-in value at gamestop ... €0.90

Pretty disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I can't believe anybody would buy these of course they are only going to get rid of games they can't sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

I'm still waiting for my 360 lucky bag, couldn't resist! Figure even if it's crap it's still worth it for the 3 seconds of excitement before opening it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Bit like a padded bra eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

hshortt wrote: »
    Bit like a padded bra eh?

lol I suppose it would be for you lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

kgiller wrote: »
    Bullet Witch (Xbox 360) trade-in value at gamestop ... €0.90

Pretty disappointing.

I got that too. The worst game I have ever played

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

i seriously lucked out with mine...Modern Warfare 2 trade in value was 14euro :)

ciaburkie wrote: »
    i seriously lucked out with mine...Modern Warfare 2 trade in value was 14euro :)

Rub it in why dont ya

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

Recieved Shaun White Skateboarding in the Wii Lucky bag
    I think the kids will have fun playing this with the balance board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

i bought two xbox ones that came this morning i got need for speed shift and alone in the dark i think thats not to bad for 12 euro

Advertisement