Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options
1258259260261262264»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

With all the doom & gloom around (literally in the case of the weather *shudder*), in an attempt to lift some spirits we are having a sale. This weekend, starting Saturday @ 10am.

For details and offers, see below for more information:

SALE 10am Saturday 30th August

Available online & in-store!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Well lads. Just wondering have you any madbull grenade launchers to fit a hk416 rail?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Well lads. Just wondering have you any madbull grenade launchers to fit a hk416 rail?

Hi Sorry for late reply!
    We have spike Havoc Launchers in stock.€135

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Guys what helmets have you got in stock?
    I'm looking for either an M88 or a fast style base jump helmet

Faolchu wrote: »
    Guys what helmets have you got in stock?
    I'm looking for either an M88 or a fast style base jump helmet

Hi Faolchu, sorry for late reply.We have fast helmets in Black and Tan €45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Hi guys how much are the G&G GSS? ANy mags and how much? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi Richy

Kinda of an odd question/request but I have this rifle here, it's a custom build that i've been on working for a while and i finally got it up and running but it seized firing last weekend. Thermo (and Kev as he was in redhills) had a look and reckoned it was the motor not having enough power, it's a SHS motor.

The question is, is there anyway i can bring this thing in tomorrow at some stage and test a few motors out? or even get Robbie to do it if it's more appropriate. There's nothing else wrong with it as far as i know but i wana make sure the motor i buy will actually turn it over?

Thanks mate

estfront wrote: »
    Hi guys how much are the G&G GSS? ANy mags and how much? Cheers

Hi, none at the moment but could probably order one for you to be in before Christmas

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi Richy

Kinda of an odd question/request but I have this rifle here, it's a custom build that i've been on working for a while and i finally got it up and running but it seized firing last weekend. Thermo (and Kev as he was in redhills) had a look and reckoned it was the motor not having enough power, it's a SHS motor.

The question is, is there anyway i can bring this thing in tomorrow at some stage and test a few motors out? or even get Robbie to do it if it's more appropriate. There's nothing else wrong with it as far as i know but i wana make sure the motor i buy will actually turn it over?

Thanks mate

Yeah no problem, drop in

thanks Richy
    Be up later on.

• Advertisement

thanks for sorting that rifle out lads, working fine now again. Hopefully this motor doesn't die too otherwise there's a bigger problem.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, none at the moment but could probably order one for you to be in before Christmas

How much guys?

estfront wrote: »
    How much guys?

Last time we had them they were €435, so provided there's no major dollar-hike or similar annoyance, should be the same!

Due in stock early November!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Was wondering do you guys stock the CYMA 057S, that's the Dragunov with the folding stock, in store? Seriously thinking of picking up one before Xmas and wanted to feel the ergonomics, particularly looking down the sights/scope and how access/use of the trigger is affected when the stock is folded closed. Also, if you do have it in stock, what method was used to downgrade the fps?
    Thanks in advance

Was wondering do you guys stock the CYMA 057S, that's the Dragunov with the folding stock, in store? Seriously thinking of picking up one before Xmas and wanted to feel the ergonomics, particularly looking down the sights/scope and how access/use of the trigger is affected when the stock is folded closed. Also, if you do have it in stock, what method was used to downgrade the fps?
    Thanks in advance

Hi, we have the Dragunov electric and spring version but the fixed stock ones only.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Looking for a SVD hanguard that will fit CYMA/RS SVD. Colour/style not important

Looking for a SVD hanguard that will fit CYMA/RS SVD. Colour/style not important

Sorry Kevin don't have any

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Merry Christmas, hope ye give loads of stuff to Santa for me!!!

hi guys,

Looking for a G&G V2 air nozzle and a selector switch of a G&G AR15 style rifle.
    Kev said said the air nozzles may be a while, the selector switch I'm just chancing my arm with but turns out G&G parts actually fit the Madbull receivers pretty well compared to other brands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭benjamo101

hey guys just checking to see if there is any update on my gun i dropped in a while back. its a custom CA M4 that needed a repair on what i thought was the trigger.
    thanks.
    Ben

11046958_948715385153712_1787122844899732182_n.png?oh=c10a207e6b1af5c816410fb160abd281&oe=5596378A

Hobby Airsoft are Hiring!

We are looking for an experienced gun tech for a full-time position (immediate start). Applicant must be comfortable with a wide range of guns for repairs, upgrades & downgrades.

To apply just send us an email to info@hobbyairsoft.ie with "Tech Position" in the subject field. Be sure to include your CV with all relevant experience. Applications without this information will not be considered.

Position will be in both our warehouse in Greenogue, and our Ballymount store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hey lads, jaysus tis quiet here!! Any ideas when the shs 200-300mm ported cylinders are back in stock?.

Hey lads, jaysus tis quiet here!! Any ideas when the shs 200-300mm ported cylinders are back in stock?.

Sorry mate for the delay but we very rarely take a look in here anymore.
    We've none at the moment and don't think we'll have them till mid summer

Advertisement