Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Inari wrote: »
    Hello there!

Sorry for the delay - hectic in here today, and I'll be honest...I forgot about it :(

That particular Galil is a no, unfortunately. However if you're not hell bent on the ARM, we can get the SAR, if that's of any use to you? Still NBB, King Arms, and pretty much the same gun...just the usual differences between SAR & ARM.

Sounds good to me. Would you be able to order a few midcaps at the same time? Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Lads, I am after a new single point sling. I see you have this one in black. Would it be possible to get one in tan before Rionegro? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Hi,

How much would it cost to shim a cyma ak74u v3 gearbox?

Thanks,
    David.

Hi David,

Shouldn't be more than €30 (€5 for parts & €25 labour charge)
    If you drop into the store with it the techs will have a look and can confirm a price for you

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

sliabh wrote: »
    Lads, I am after a new single point sling. I see you have this one in black. Would it be possible to get one in tan before Rionegro? :-)

In stock and available online now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I seen yous post pictures of a few new holsters on your FB page a while back, were any of them for glocks? And how much would a glock serpa set me back :D Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    I seen yous post pictures of a few new holsters on your FB page a while back, were any of them for glocks? And how much would a glock serpa set me back :D Cheers!

Hi mate, they're €35

B5D8D3C82D734ADA9B2DCAD586466207-0000335169-0003618700-00800L-95ECDBE590444348BA1BEB2EC877901F.jpg

ricka wrote: »
    Hi mate, they're €35

Cheers man, how much are the actual glocks themselves? And make etc, cant find them on your site :(

Cheers man, how much are the actual glocks themselves? And make etc, cant find them on your site :(

They're all here:
    http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/index.php?route=product/category&path=35_42

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Rika

About the VFC M&P9 full size. Do you have spare magazines for this pistol also? I checked under Gas Mags, but did not see any listed.

• Advertisement

Hi Rika

About the VFC M&P9 full size. Do you have spare magazines for this pistol also? I checked under Gas Mags, but did not see any listed.

Hi, I'll check in the morning and get back to you

Hi Rika

No spares at the moment but I'll order some in.Take about 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Rionegro 2014

So...Rionegro's happening, and just around the corner. As usual we'll be operating a stall (and playing), but also for the run up (starting tomorrow morning) we are running 10% off store-wide for all those heading to the games. Just mention Rionegro to the lads, and we'll knock 10% off the total.

sale_10_off_md.gif

Offer is available in store and online. For web orders just enter RIO14 when prompted for coupon code, and 10% will be taken off the order total.

Please note that discount can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, and does not apply to already marked down stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Richy, clear your PM inbox :p it's full.

Are you guys open with this weekend seeing Rio is on? Redhills are having a team competition and need to re-stock on a few bits.
    thanks

T4RGET wrote: »
    Richy, clear your PM inbox :p it's full.

Are you guys open with this weekend seeing Rio is on? Redhills are having a team competition and need to re-stock on a few bits.
    thanks

Yup, open as normal. We'll have the stall in Rionegro and both Dublin & Cork stores are open for business!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Yup, open as normal. We'll have the stall in Rionegro and both Dublin & Cork stores are open for business!

perfect, thanks Kev :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hey lads, any chance ye will be selling 144a gas on site at rio?

Lads , have yous any of these goggles in stock ?? Their not on the site as far as I can see and I understand it's only new so thought id chance my arm, thanks.

Hey lads, any chance ye will be selling 144a gas on site at rio?

Not a problem - will pack some up for you! Cybergun's blue gas is 134a/144a equivalent. I use it on my TM MP7, and on the more troublesome Marushins :D
    Lads , have yous any of these goggles in stock ?? Their not on the site as far as I can see and I understand it's only new so thought id chance my arm, thanks.

None in stock at the moment Damo :( I have the larger goggles alright, if they're of any use

I have the bigger ones was just looking for the smaller profile ones :( thanks anyways man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey guys!
    You'd hardly have the Mechanix Original gloves in black, would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Leftyflip they have them in black and woodland. Black are €34 woodland are €30. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

guys

I was looking at putting this into a G&G Raider, would they be suitable?

SHS V2 Cylinder Head
    SHS V2 M4 Metal Air Nozzle
    SHS Solid Oil-less Bushing
    SHS Piston & Piston Head Set

Shes currently at 292 FPS (crono last week at simtac) there was previously a tight bore in it but that didnt help much. Hop up chamber is standard G&G and teh rubber has been replaced with teh G&G Green hop up rubber. battery wise i'm usinga 7.4 lipo. I'm looking to get her to around 300-310.

HI,
    yes all of that would be suitable for you G&G raider, to bring up your fps to 310 you might just need to replace your spring and/or seals which you would be doing by replacing your cylinder head, air nozzle and piston and piston head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Any info on the breacher yet man?

goodlad wrote: »
    Any info on the breacher yet man?

No Gary, more than likely next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

HI,
    yes all of that would be suitable for you G&G raider, to bring up your fps to 310 you might just need to replace your spring and/or seals which you would be doing by replacing your cylinder head, air nozzle and piston and piston head

cheers dude, I'll start with the seals

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭shrektar

hey lads, im looking for a rear body pin for my kwa km4 do you guys have anything that would suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Hi guys
    Any chance you have an M16 / M4 carry handle in stock,
    Either new or pre- owned?

• Advertisement

shrektar wrote: »
    hey lads, im looking for a rear body pin for my kwa km4 do you guys have anything that would suit?
    Rear body pins are a no unfortunately :(
    darren ff wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Any chance you have an M16 / M4 carry handle in stock,
    Either new or pre- owned?

We're on a roll...of not having things. Unfortunately none in at the moment, new or second hand :o

Advertisement