Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Video overview of the Marushin Five-SeveN Co2 GBB pistol from Cybergun. For more videos, please click subscribe, and as always if you've any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

http://youtu.be/bb4ZSbegnRw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

Do you have any mags and stock for an gas kwa/asg m93r thanks

shnburn wrote: »
    Do you have any mags and stock for an gas kwa/asg m93r thanks

No, unfortunately not. I've sent off a query to a couple of suppliers to check availability though. Will let you know as soon as they get back to me!

They got back to me...for better or worse they replied :D

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭benjamo101

is my m4 done yet i keep forgeting to call in business hours. no text from you guys yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

Hi lads,
    can you get any VFC/Dboys selector gears by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Could you guys get either the co2 or gas KJW KP - 07 meu style 1911,if so, for how much? It looks amazing, but can't be found in Ireland, probably the closest to it would be the new STI TAC MASTER DESERT in MIA, which is also full metal. Thanks guys, let me know, highly appreciated!

Hi lads,
    can you get any VFC/Dboys selector gears by any chance?

What do you mean by selector gears for VFC/Dboys? Are you looking for Sector gears for V2/V3 gearbox, or fire selector mechanism from a PDW?
    Could you guys get either the co2 or gas KJW KP - 07 meu style 1911,if so, for how much? It looks amazing, but can't be found in Ireland, probably the closest to it would be the new STI TAC MASTER DESERT in MIA, which is also full metal. Thanks guys, let me know, highly appreciated!
    We used to stock it - it was referred to as the Blackwater 1911, however that was replaced by our suppliers with the KWC Blackwater 1911 R2.

It is similar in design to the KJW KP-07, but has a much better magazine design (flush base, non-leaky valves etc)

Inari wrote: »
    What do you mean by selector gears for VFC/Dboys? Are you looking for Sector gears for V2/V3 gearbox, or fire selector mechanism from a PDW?

We used to stock it - it was referred to as the Blackwater 1911, however that was replaced by our suppliers with the KWC Blackwater 1911 R2.

It is similar in design to the KJW KP-07, but has a much better magazine design (flush base, non-leaky valves etc)
    I know I remember, so can you not get the Kjw kp07?

I know I remember, so can you not get the Kjw kp07?

I can get one in for you, but it will be outside of our normal supply chain, which means it may cost a bit more. I'll get a price for you and fire off a PM once they get back to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

Hi, I am looking for the fire selector mechanism from a PDW :)

Hi, I am looking for the fire selector mechanism from a PDW :)

None in stock :( Sorry!

I can get one in for you, but it will be outside of our normal supply chain, which means it may cost a bit more. I'll get a price for you and fire off a PM once they get back to me!

Thank you, let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MQ10

Would you be able to get in a VFC Scar-H hop up unit? If so how much? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

MQ10 wrote: »
    Would you be able to get in a VFC Scar-H hop up unit? If so how much? Thanks
    Hi, we can't get that and yes we should look at boards more often sorry :o

Haha It's ok but just another question, VFC HK417 and VFC Scar H? Are any of these on your suppliers list? Thanks :)

Not on the scar H I'm afraid. And on the 417 we are waiting if to see if we can get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Please don't get the HK417, as I want one but can't afford one.......but if you get them in, I know I'll just head on over for a looksee and will no doubt whip out my melting credit card and buy one!

Not on the scar H I'm afraid. And on the 417 we are waiting if to see if we can get them
    Ok, will you let me know when possible, no rush. Thanks
    Kashkai wrote: »
    Please don't get the HK417, as I want one but can't afford one.......but if you get them in, I know I'll just head on over for a looksee and will no doubt whip out my melting credit card and buy one!
    Such a nice gun haha

The HK417 is uber cool. I'm considering selling some of my guns to buy the HK. I also believe it's now available as a GBBR. Just when you thought the decision was made, they offer you the choice of AEG or Gas Blowback.

Then again, there is the IAR version that is slightly longer (it's a support weapon, meant to replace the SAW in the US army I believe) and that comes with it's own custom rifle case. Let's just hope Hobby don't get them in, as my bank manager is close to having a breakdown over my account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

M27 IAR for the win... just saying

417 over the M27 anyday for me but the mag pouches are hard to find!

<Snip> not hobby airsoft related stay on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Posts removed please stay on topic any other retailer queries please use their own respective threads.

Don't think Hobby would mind as they're not closed minded. And besides, they've pointed me towards other airsoft retailers when they didn't have what I wanted.

They are also notably very very quiet on here of late. Wonder why? Is it because this forum is so restrictive and appears hell bent on driving people away? Just sayin'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

If you have an issue with moderation, you should take it to PM's.
    Infraction issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hey lads are you able to get in a KA Galil? This one in particular http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=2206

Also the countdown for the website is quite impressive.

Any update lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Any update lads?

Kev's out but i've messaged him to get back to you in the morning

Any update lads?

Hello there!

Sorry for the delay - hectic in here today, and I'll be honest...I forgot about it :(

That particular Galil is a no, unfortunately. However if you're not hell bent on the ARM, we can get the SAR, if that's of any use to you? Still NBB, King Arms, and pretty much the same gun...just the usual differences between SAR & ARM.

• Advertisement

Hi,

How much would it cost to shim a cyma ak74u v3 gearbox?

Thanks,
    David.

Advertisement