Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bawnBeag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got an email today with an offer to renew for 3 months at €3.49 per month.

Offer valid until 2‌9/0‌6/2‌4. Valid only for returning Disney+ subscribers with no current active entitlement, who are 18 years of age or older. Upon redeeming this offer, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing monthly subscription and you will be charged €10.99 on a monthly basis beginning at the end of your 3-month promotional offer unless you cancel your subscription before then. Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period. No refunds or credits for partial months. To accept this offer, create or log in to a Disney+ account and accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Valid payment method required to redeem offer. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions. Not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. Eligibility rules and offer timing may vary if you sign up through a third party billing partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

looking for a spot if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭gussieg

get your own for 3.50 a month for 3 months , by then you’ll know whether you’re going to be using it . I keep paying for trials and then barely watch them, fierce waste .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I found the same, like paramount plus and apple tv. Barely watch them afterwards.

didn’t get the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭ltd440

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭losttheplot

Paramount plus have a new offer of 3 months for the price of one for both new and returning customers.
    Have to agree that multiple streaming services are definitely a waste of money
    unless you can join a larger family. I have cancelled apple disney paramount and amazon since I got sky stream which comes with netflix. Maybe in a few months i might re-subscribe to one again for one month and then change to another the following month etc (provided there is enough new content worth watching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭wassie

I managed to subscribe for 12 months via iTunes with a quick trip to Turkey with my apple account for TRY1349 on my existing Disney+ account. My previous Irish sub had expired so I did not have an active account at the time of subscribing.

Previously I had setup a Turkish Apple ID with a Revolut virtual for Spotify. With VPN on & set to Turkey, opened the Disney+ App on my iPhone and came up straight away offering to subscribe via iTunes with Turkish pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭ablelocks

yes, a link - but i'm not sure whether it's open offer or specific to my account. I'll be signing up on Saturday for the 3months and will see then…

tried this but won’t accept any Revolut card including virtual

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭gussieg

didn’t know it was possible to do with iTunes !

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭redunited

My Turkish Disney Account no longer works.

They took payment on the 5th as normal, however, today when logging in it says to resubscribe and shows Irish prices.

Looks like they have gone the Netflix route.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Is yours an annual subscription?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭redunited

No mine was monthly, paying through google Turkey.

tks. Annual one still holding up for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭in2dark

Looks like the account aharing is coming to an end. They updated their terms and conditions qnd they emailed them to me saying if i dont agree to call and cancel for a refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭muloc

Same here. I'm sharing with 3 other households...time to set them free.

From time-to-time we need to make changes to our Subscriber Agreement. You’ll find the most important updates set out at the bottom of this email.

Next steps
    We ask that you read this notice carefully and keep a copy for your records in case you need to refer to it in the future. All these changes will come into effect in 30 days.

If you do not agree to these changes, you may cancel your Disney+ subscription. If you are subscribed to an annual plan and you have more than a month left on your subscription, and you wish to cancel, simply call us or use online chat to contact us within 30 days of receiving this email (the phone number for your territory – where available – can be found in the Disney+ Help Centre). Unless you cancel your Disney+ subscription, then your subscription will continue under updated terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭baz9375

Hi.

Just wondering is this a Turkish Disney+ account you have?

I'm on an annual Turkish sub and haven't received any email as yet.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭muloc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭d1980

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭wassie

Pro-rata. Its in their T&Cs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

How soon are they likely to allow us to pay to add another member? I'll be ditching a friend's profile off my account, but I can't really ditch my nephew unfortunately. Going to just have to pay for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Evil_g

Are there instructions for signing up for a Turkish account posted anywhere in this thread? Could someone link or repost please? I have a VPN, but presume Irish address or credit card could cause problems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭lau1247

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

this was the guide I used

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/disney-plus-1-year-no-vpn-needed-349-turkish-lira-or-approximately-ps1670-4022941 https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/disney-plus-1-year-no-vpn-needed-349-turkish-lira-or-approximately-ps1670-4022941?utm_source=mappshare&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=4022941&utm_campaign=2024-08-11

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Evil_g

Thanks folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭goldiefresh

Disney+ have secured the rights to the Europa and conference leagues in Sweden and Denmark for the next three seasons. If you have an active account anyway and suitable vpn should be able to access all matches on match nights free of charge.

Advertisement