Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 25 transfers

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Thinking Sterking might get rested Sun - anyone bringing in KDB?

I am looking to get rid of Sterling because I don't think he plays so I might bring KDB back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

claw wrote: »
    I am looking to get rid of Sterling because I don't think he plays so I might bring KDB back in.

Would you not want to get rid anyway - must be the most frustrating player to own, especially given his price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Would you not want to get rid anyway - must be the most frustrating player to own, especially given his price

Not putting in Gundogan instead of Sterling has been my biggest mistake this season. I have done very well over the last few gameweeks but I would have been doing even better if I had put Gundogan in. The booking on Wednesday just capped it off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 davidbeckham32

want to sell Sterling but think he might score this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Have Stones and Dias on the bench this week, hopefully will payoff and arsenal will score

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Doesn't always have to be absolutely necessary. I'll be taking a -8 if I don't wildcard as I think the 3 players I want will comfortably outscore the 3 I'm selling. Sometimes you just have to trust your judgement as well as the fixtures.

Exactly. People always remember the hits that don't work out, but often forget the times when NOT taking a -8 COST them points.

It's about picking the right players (by luck as well as judgement), not just about the 4 point penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

FHFC wrote: »
    Exactly. People always remember the hits that don't work out, but often forget the times when NOT taking a -8 COST them points.

It's about picking the right players (by luck as well as judgement), not just about the 4 point penalty.

I think also too many people put to much weight on an immediate return. You shouldn't really be buying a player for one week. Some people also want certain players but if they wait they'll be priced out - so in those circumstances i think -8 are grand.

anyone chancing aguero??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

anyone chancing aguero??

He's not getting the minutes at the minute
    I'd love to have him in my team again, maybe on free hit

He's not getting the minutes at the minute
    I'd love to have him in my team again, maybe on free hit

yea not convinced by jesus and think we will see aguero soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Aguero will do a few cameos before he gets a start. Unnecessary gamble that will likely fail getting him in before that. Pep could have gave him minutes against everton but chose not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

No idea, depends totally on fixtures

If nothing will go with

Dallas, Raphina, Ings for Robbo, Soucek, Antonio

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

If we dont get news of the fixtures Im on a -8

Robertson > Vestergaard
    Anguissa > Raphinha
    DCL > Ings

If we do get word of the fixtures Ill be wildcarding. Stress of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

im disgusted with sterling the last two weeks so simple switch to KDB back sunday. brought in Dallas ( captain ) and Raph for -4. Happy with 3 leeds with GW29 upcoming. KDB set captain for DW26.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lacazette to Bamford one of my easier transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Bringing Ings in really inspires no confidence...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭onrail

Team was decimated with injuries, so said fck it and Wildcarded.

McCarthy(Martinez)

Dias, Struijk, Shaw (Rudiger, Lowton)
    Salah, Gundogan, Bruno, Son, Raphina
    Kane, Bamford (c), (Watkins)

Sacrificing a lot in defence to maintain a strong attack, but don't think I could sleep at night without Salah, Kane and Son.

May or may not BB in GW26, but just couldn't fit in 15 DGWers without seriously messing things up. 19k overall, squeaky bum time.

onrail wrote: »
    Team was decimated with injuries, so said fck it and Wildcarded.

McCarthy(Martinez)

Dias, Struijk, Shaw (Rudiger, Lowton)
    Salah, Gundogan, Bruno, Son, Raphina
    Kane, Bamford (c), (Watkins)

Sacrificing a lot in defence to maintain a strong attack, but don't think I could sleep at night without Salah, Kane and Son.

May or may not BB in GW26, but just couldn't fit in 15 DGWers without seriously messing things up. 19k overall, squeaky bum time.

You don't have to have 15. Once you get beyond 11 or 12 you're getting people you dont necessarily want. With 9+ you often get good players with good single fixtures to go with them anyway. Also some of your doubles will only play once anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Transferred out Antonio and Mount for Maja and Raphinha for -4. Will line-up:

Sanchez
    Lowton Targett Cancelo
    Raphinha (c) Fernandes Son Sterling
    DCL Vardy Maja

Subs: McCarthy, ESR, Holding, Mitchell.

I am aiming to bring in KDB and Kane for Vardy and Sterling in due course, but have enough in the bank for a straight swap of DCL to Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭howareyakid

I’ve gone Ogbonna to Ayling. Hoping I don’t regret not doing Gündogan to Raphinha but with City having doubles upcoming. I’m considering benching Güngodan as I’m don’t really want to bench either Grealish, Watkins, Cancelo, Maddison or Maguire. I’m on a coin flip between Watkins or Gündogan to bench at the moment. Am I mad to bench the in-from German, even though he might be playing in a deeper role with KDB coming back?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

I definitely haven't missed these Friday deadlines anyway.

18 minutes to deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,125 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Took me way to long before I realised what was going on here. (PS as it's so close to the deadline, don't take it seriously)

https://twitter.com/FPLPriceChanges/status/1362808722821701632?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Raphinha in for Soucek.

Advertisement