Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Perfect for the JRE
    Alex Jones last ep is unmissable because he talks complete sh1te

Ah they're different. Trump talks drivel. Wouldn't be for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

CNN are afraid of Joe Rogan? good :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

glasso wrote: »

Good guy is Joe, apologising and meaning it is a true mark of a man.

Now if only CNN/Fox/ONN/MSNBC/NBC/ABC could do the same, the job would be oxo in the good ol'States!

Jesus Christ.. that Snowden one is after coming on just randomly on YouTube..

He's PAINFUL..talk about being wedged up your own hole..

• Advertisement

As someone who works in IT, how he breaks down technology to a 5 year old is beyond boring

As someone who works in IT, how he breaks down technology to a 5 year old is beyond boring

Yeah.. it just seems like he has it rehearsed to death, and is under the impression whoever's listening to him is thick..
    Just so condescending..

I hope he isn't pardoned..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

He probably hardly has anyone to talk to, let alone having a social life
    You have to cut him some slack if he doesn't have much to add

Did anything ever come of those missing episodes on spotify? Did they show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Has there been a single good pod since the move to Spotify?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 deep_dish

Tim Dillon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

The opening line in today's podcast was basically that he wants all his politicians to be jacked marines. I mean that's not far off the plot of Idiocracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Gave up on Joe entirely around the start of the pandemic. Unfollowed/unsubscribed from all channels. The veil had been slipping for a while, but the covid stuff really revealed what a typical entitled LA moron he had become.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,523 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

D.Q wrote: »
    Gave up on Joe entirely around the start of the pandemic. Unfollowed/unsubscribed from all channels. The veil had been slipping for a while, but the covid stuff really revealed what a typical entitled LA moron he had become.

I never get this, for me listening has and never will be about Joe its about the vast variety of guests ,

I don't listen to everyone one just one that I think may intrigue me , The guest are the star of the show not Joe, I can deal with him when the guests are interesting ,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Yeah, I always find it weird when you see anti-Joe articles etc that they seem to want to make out that he's the host of an Alex Jones type one-man-show where he spews out transphobia by saying he disagrees that biological men should be allowed fight biological women.

That's not the case at all. The star of the show is always the guest. Which is why I pick and choose my episodes. There are only so many of his comedian buddies I can listen to reminiscing about "The Ice House" or whatever.

But when the show is good, it's VERY good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

I hope he gets one of the science guys on soon like Sean Carroll. Find them the most interesting to listen to as he lets his guests talk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGidLAbA1vQ/?igshid=3t6qcel3a2ts

Jamie Vernon the sound engineer tested positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

s1ippy wrote: »
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGidLAbA1vQ/?igshid=3t6qcel3a2ts

Jamie Vernon the sound engineer tested positive.

Thanks for sharing. Wish him a quick recovery!

Could be interesting. Find out in detail why I'm lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

He must be promoting something was on hot ones today also.

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    He must be promoting something was on hot ones today also.

Has a book out!

don't they all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I never like the ones that have blow-in celebs pretending to be delighted to be on the show because they've always loved the show and the fact that they're on the promotion circuit for their book/podcast/movie is just a happy coincidence.
    The guests aren't on board with the general roll of the show and I find Joe not to be relaxed, or really interested in them.
    Joe pretending he didn't know what the message alert "Diinnnnggg" was that was going off on McConnaughey's phone was funny and kind of an example of what I mean- to not know to have your phone off for the show and to think that it's ok for it to be going off is more than rude.

Another recent one a bit like today's was Bill Maher. They just come across as awkward for both host and guest.

Kanye tomorrow!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Kanye tomorrow!

Ah stop, not a Kanye fan at all, I think he's a lunatic... but that makes for great podcasting!

Ah stop, not a Kanye fan at all, I think he's a lunatic... but that makes for great podcasting!

I have to admit I'm a fan of his music but the guy is as mad as a box of frogs. Looking forward to hearing what he says.

He's gone full Christian mode lately. Drinking game, take a shot every time he mentions Jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭TP_CM

Kanye could be interesting depending on his mood. It could be an awkward one if sad Kanye turns up, and in contrast to a lot of Joe's guests, he really does not like anyone arguing with him. Letterman was walking on eggshells a bit with him in My Next Guest.

I'm sure they'll agree on a lot of things. The importance of challenging the far left liberals for one thing.

Could be as mental as Alex Jones without the maliciousness. Can't wait for it.

Could be as mental as Alex Jones without the maliciousness. Can't wait for it.

Nothing will ever live up to the AJ podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vital Transformation

Switched it off after 45 minutes, didn't enjoy it at all. Kanye's inane gibberish with Joe barely getting a word in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Listening to the Kanye one now, Kanye going on mental rants and Joe just sitting there not saying anything.

Advertisement