Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts

Options

Comments

Can you watch them on Spotify or is it just audio?..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,535 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Can you watch them on Spotify or is it just audio?..
    You can watch and just listen

You can watch and just listen

I can't see a way to increase the playback speed :(

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hasn't been listed on Spotify just yet, but Joe just posted on Instagram that today's episode is Mike Tyson!

Now we're talkin'!

Halfway through this the second (I think unless I missed an early one) Tyson JRE.
    It's great - very insightful - more from Tyson's side really, such an interesting character these days. Joe looks a bit scared: Mike is gearing up for his comeback and getting a tad intense again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Apparently most of the most interesting podcasts aren't going on Spotify (Alex Jones ones etc)

People wondering if this is Joe being muzzled by Spotify and that's what the 100 million is for.

Sargon of Akkad does a bit in this and it's hard not to agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Have to agree unfortunately. I tried to reserve judgement, but couldn't get through more than 20 mins. Poor woman, childhood fame strikes again.

I fell asleep listening to the 5 hour Duncan Trussell marathon last night, woke up at 6 am with the WIERDEST thoughts and dream memories ever :D

Yeah Cyrus I thought would be an interesting character but I turned off after ten minutes.

Anyone else watch it. Anything interesting said.

Apparently most of the most interesting podcasts aren't going on Spotify (Alex Jones ones etc)

People wondering if this is Joe being muzzled by Spotify and that's what the 100 million is for.

Sargon of Akkad does a bit in this and it's hard not to agree.

What does Sargon say?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I watched the video. He doesn't say anything conclusive. I thought there might be another video where he says something else.

I watched the video. He doesn't say anything conclusive. I thought there might be another video where he says something else.

It was never going to be anything conclusive since it's all speculation anyway.

As someone said, those missing episodes are still up on YouTube making money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Adam Curry, 1st guest in new studio.
    Joe drunk.
    Again.

I listened to half of it. Never heard of that lad. Too much conspiracy theory opinion stated as fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Adam Curry, 1st guest in new studio.
    Joe drunk.
    Again.

Painful to watch, the conversation going nowhere, Joe interrupting the guest with drunk rambling until guest gives up and goes along.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭PhantomHat

The new studio looks horrendous. Looks a bit dark cramped and a bit cheap. Whoever designed it should be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

PhantomHat wrote: »
    The new studio looks horrendous. Looks a bit dark cramped and a bit cheap. Whoever designed it should be shot.

Looks like an underground bunker, I kinda like it. The content has been poor since the start of the month though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I never watch it, only listen. But what I have seen looks a bit harsher to the eye.

To those who do watch it- it there a problem with the mic booms? It's really slight- but y'know when Joe moves the mic towards his mouth (which he does often as he moves a lot) to my ear it sound like there's a slight wobble/bounce after each repositioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,320 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

PhantomHat wrote: »

Thought it looked OK when they showed previews of it being built but I didn't expect it to be so cramped. Much smaller than the old studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

The latest episode with Tim Kennedy is excellent, back to the old Joe

I dunno.. that Tim Kennedy lad is another one who is under the impression he's more intelligent than he actually is probably due to having been on the podcast..

I'm going to listen to new Snowden one..
    With his first sentence he's already annoying me.. wonder will it be a conversation or another performative monologue..

Another feckin monologue..

• Advertisement

Imagine a FOUR hour live podcast between Trump and Biden on Rogan...
    That's what's floating around the insane Twitter world via Tim Kennedy.
    And of course, Trump (or whoever runs his Twitter) has said yes :)

Imagine that...it'd probably blow up t'internet.

Maybe some day when Trump is not US Prez, we might get a classic one-on-one...which would probably break all records.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

So you have to join spotify premium to listen to all his older episodes ?
    I tried to listen to an old one, and there was an add playing before, but the add said 65 min left ... like wtf?

So you have to join spotify premium to listen to all his older episodes ?
    I tried to listen to an old one, and there was an add playing before, but the add said 65 min left ... like wtf?
    I haven't tried Spotify in years to be honest.

Maybe some day when Trump is not US Prez, we might get a classic one-on-one...which would probably break all records.

I doubt it would be much good. He's not capable of being honest or sincere and it would just be Trump blowing smoke up his own arse.

Unless he could get the orange oaf to do DMT early on in it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

In fairness he won't let wild bullsh1t pass, he will grill him on it - as he will grill Biden.

Not that it will ever happen...

I doubt it would be much good. He's not capable of being honest or sincere and it would just be Trump blowing smoke up his own arse.

Unless he could get the orange oaf to do DMT early on in it
    There's one thing you can't get Trump to do and that's to shut up!
    And I don't think he'd need DMT to jump down a thousand rabbit holes either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,150 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Trump wouldn't agree to a long form unscripted interview that would be released unedited. The guy is a car crash in interviews, he can't stop himself from spouting lies and contradictory nonsense and he wouldn't have the attention span for it.

As for a debate Biden has nothing to gain by agreeing to another one so I don't think he will and I think JR's show is an appropriate place for it. Let the commission for presidential debates handle it if there's to be more of them.

I would like to see both candidates go on his show for a normal podcast like Sanders did but I as I said above I don't think Trump would do it. Would Biden do it?

There's one thing you can't get Trump to do and that's to shut up!
    And I don't think he'd need DMT to jump down a thousand rabbit holes either :)

Yeah but he talks utter, utter shíte.

ETA: what MadYaker said

Yeah but he talks utter, utter shíte.

ETA: what MadYaker said
    Perfect for the JRE
    Alex Jones last ep is unmissable because he talks complete sh1te

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Perfect for the JRE
    Alex Jones last ep is unmissable because he talks complete sh1te