Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate 80's/90's Nostalgia Show Tournament

Options
1575859606163»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I'll never forgive you assfaced cünts for the elimination of Pinky and the Brain. It's nearly as tragic as the politeness and dearth of insults.

Hang your slack-jawed, drooling heads in shame. Shower of wankpheasants.

Hear, hear!
    Well done and thanks Mack. Hope the abuse against you dies down within the next few weeks.

I don’t.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Thanks Mack for not bailing on this final like you bailed on the cbb final of summer ‘18. Yes i still remember.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'll never forgive you assfaced cünts for the elimination of Pinky and the Brain. It's nearly as tragic as the politeness and dearth of insults.

Hang your slack-jawed, drooling heads in shame. Shower of wankpheasants.

yeah
    you cockwombles

bluewolf wrote: »
    yeah
    you cockwombles

clitdrippings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I don't suppose the lovely and accommodating, and ever so wise Omackeral would be willing to post a screen shot of the match ups throughout all rounds so the after match analysis can be prepared for the Sunday papers?

(and so that those inclined can use it as a basis for shouting 'Shenanigans')

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Edgarfrndly

Dangermouse. At least he had a bit of personality. I wonder if dlofnep still an active user here...

I am :) Just barely. Too many health issues so I took a step back from boards many years ago.

Bit of a cheap plug or a head's up, whichever you wanna call it. Currently running a new tournament on favorite Simpsons characters if you fancy checking it out.

Favorite Simpsons Characters Tournament thread

Hi lads and ladies, running a similarly formatted tournament at the moment if any of you would like to take part.

Have a look ---> Cartoon Wars: Favorite Simpsons Character Ever

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Rimini Riddle for scaring the shyte out of a generation of Irish kids.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Omackeral wrote: »
    Bit of a cheap plug or a head's up, whichever you wanna call it. Currently running a new tournament on favorite Simpsons characters if you fancy checking it out.

Favorite Simpsons Characters Tournament thread
    Hi lads and ladies, running a similarly formatted tournament at the moment if any of you would like to take part.

Have a look ---> Cartoon Wars: Favorite Simpsons Character Ever
    Ooof. The silence is deafening.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Ooof. The silence is deafening.

Just like when you're on top of your wife.

Just like when you're on top of your wife.
    Not like when your mrs is behind you. Pegging you.

Not like when your mrs is behind you. Pegging you.

Yeah, I like to make a bit of noise. Bit of gratitude and appreciation. Show her I'm enjoying it instead of just enduring it coldly like Mrs H has to, poor thing. At least it's only for 20 odd seconds though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Rimini Riddle for scaring the shyte out of a generation of Irish kids.

don't recall her what show was she on??

Yeah, I like to make a bit of noise. Bit of gratitude and appreciation.
    You're grateful for being ridden up the arse by your mrs? That's an apt metaphor for your constant failures to match me in a battle of wits.

You're grateful for being ridden up the arse by your mrs?

Yes. And then I do it to your missus twice as hard after. You might make her day, I make her hole weak.

Never change AH. Never change

:D

Advertisement