Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Moto Z & Z Force Thread - - - - -

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

New battery mod on the way

Power Pack Moto MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

The new battery mod looks awesome, but I'm guessing that it's gonna be expensive.

The problem I had with the battery mod is that you don't get the true amount of battery that's in the mod. Theoretically the mod should almost double battery life, but it doesn't. A lot seems to be lost in the transfer of power.

That said, it still made enough difference that I could last a heavy day of usage, which would never happen without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hopefully these mods are a little bit more available!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Has anyone bought any of the mods?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Would love to get my hands on the wireless charging shell but it doesn't seem to be on ebay/amazon anywhere and it isn't delivered outside the US from Motorola's own site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nasumichna

I know it's been a month since last reply but I was wondering where the hell can you buy this phone in Dublin (or ireland in general?) or can you just order it online?
    I've been thinking of buying new oneplus 5, but I prefer the dedsign of moto and since I play pokemon go, I prefer the huge battery that comes with the pack. But even if I order phone online, battery mod is unavailable?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I see there's one guy selling on adverts but the price is quite high. Look on amazon.de or .it maybe. Plenty of people on here have bought phones from Germany and Italy that way for a bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 denjaa89

Moto z2 Force for sale in Dublin from moto website https://www.donedeal.ie/phones-for-sale/moto-z2-force/18207993

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Patww79 wrote: »

£699 (€787-ish) new from amazon.co.uk, sure what would you be doing? They'll need to knock at least €200 off it to even get folks interested.

I ordered it officially from motorola site, so if anyone interested i can sell it for retail price 785 :) it is still packed and not opened

I saw that as well but decided for safe side would order it from official site cause that laptops direct site looked a but suspicious to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nasumichna

I bought my laptop from buyitdirect (same company I think) and had a bunch of problems with them, from attempted scam to inaccurate description of the product. Would not recommend them to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Reviving a bit of a dormant thread here, but not sure where else to post it.

For Moto Z phones - The Moto Insta-Share Projector for $127 delivered to Ireland which is about €113. Normally around €200.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J9SSS6Q?tag=1
    It is slightly more to order from the same seller on amazon UK after vat and PM/PW/AP (they don't deliver to Ireland) have been added.

Advertisement