Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭josip

Angron wrote: »
    Bloody hell, a new event started today and within an hour I caught shiny Kricketot, Skitty, and Smoochum with a bow.

Take the rest of the event off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Code for free stuff use it soon

DJTLEKBK2G5EK

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭josip

Who was it on here a few years ago lamenting that they couldn't get a sheep :) ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally managed to get a shiny male Burmy, so I have a shiny Mothim at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

josip wrote: »
    Who was it on here a few years ago lamenting that they couldn't get a sheep :) ?

I was certainly in that boat in 2017 when they were ultra rare in the wild and only in 10km eggs , I waited months to hatch one which was more frustrating when i had 2 evolutions ahead of me too , i eventually hatched one and walked it for the summer ! , I knew back then there would be a day when I would be surrounded by sheep which did happen with its community day !
    Bit frustrating that they didnt include a fire type in the spawns for event , im only 50% on that task at the moment in Victini special research

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I got lucky with that one, was getting a bunch of Torchic and Chimchar spawning out my way, the psychic types ended up taking me a bit longer to finish.

josip wrote: »

That was probably me. :o Took me ages to get one when they only came from eggs. Now the feckers are everywhere but I still haven't found a shiny.

Hahaha got a shiny cricket on the way home chuffed with that

I got a shiny Moltres from a remote raid in Japan, which was quite cool. IV's were a bit rubbish but still.

I got a shiny Moltres from a remote raid in Japan, which was quite cool. IV's were a bit rubbish but still.

I seem to have luck with remote legendary raids - I now have a shiny Origin Forme Giratina from the USA! :D

I have both shiny Giratinas now. My Altered Forme has better IV's though (15/15/14 - so close to the holy grail of a shiny legendary 'hundo')

Also managed to recently get a shiny bowtie Smoochum and tonight I hatched a 100% Dwebble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭markfinn

I don't remember asking for an event of the ugliest gurning useless meowth mutants in the game... Anybody here want to own up to asking for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

markfinn wrote: »
    I don't remember asking for an event of the ugliest gurning useless meowth mutants in the game... Anybody here want to own up to asking for that?

Not me, think I've caught more Meowth's than all other pokemon combined through this research

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

I thought those Meowth research tasks would never end but it seems I've done them all now with only 2 shinies to show for it.

I thought those Meowth research tasks would never end but it seems I've done them all now with only 2 shinies to show for it.

ONLY 2? :mad:

I did the whole lot of them and didn't get a single shiny. :(

Got 2 alolan shiny myself really wanted a kanto

Ran out of berries took me ages to get more from pokestops. I really need to stop throwing them away.

Managed to get a shiny Giratina which was nice, IVs weren't great so it's probably gonna end up being a lucky swap at some point.

Haven't seen vulpix all day server has gone haywire in Finglas area I got kicked from a raid earlier unfortunately the group wS a last minute one and the raid had expired by the time I got back in so one remote raid down without me they lost the raid too as I was the only over 30 level player.

There will be a free remote pass tomorrow at 9pm

Vullaby, Pawniard, and Sandile have been added in the new Rocket eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭phog

I got a Vullaby this morning.

A guy in Limerick has a full set of 9x12km eggs ready to hatch

• Advertisement

Nice. Mandibuzz is one of my favourite Gen 5 Pokémon. :D And the Sandile line is pretty cool too.

Shiny shadow drowzee from Sierra first try why couldn't it be Lapras :(

still a shadow shiny is nice :)

Nice. Mandibuzz is one of my favourite Gen 5 Pokémon. :D And the Sandile line is pretty cool too.

Big fan of Pawniard and Bisharp myself. Unfortunately Trubbish is in that egg pool too, I dread getting those out of the eggs.

12k is down to 2k with a super incubator

1/4 distance plus the super incubator reduction.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

phog wrote: »
    I got a Vullaby this morning.

A guy in Limerick has a full set of 9x12km eggs ready to hatch

I saw that earlier, mental!

I have one of them I might go catching a few pikachus at 6 and walk it, but you can be sure mine will be absol or trubbish or something :(

Uggggghhhh Trubish from my first 12k

Wwwwwwoooooooohooooo Pawniard from my second

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

First one was an 85% larvitar :(
    Just waiting for a 9pm balloon to get the second one.

3 strange eggs hatched, a mixed bag so far.

First one was Absol. :(
    Second one was Pawniard. :D
    Third one was Scraggy, which I actually didn't mind as it gave me the last candies I needed for Scrafty. :) Don't particularly want another one though.

Had a good community day, got 25 Charmander and a shiny shadow Growlithe.

With the strange eggs, still need a Sandile out of the new Pokémon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Got 2 shiny vulpix during cday :)
    Did a lucky trade this morning for a shiny tangela - shlundo! :D

Advertisement