Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

ORACLE2 wrote: »
    Ya Kate Garraway without a shadow of a doubt I'd be very Busy with her if I got the chanceðŸ˜

One of the ''hottest'' women on tv

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Kate Garraway.

Savage rack and holding up well for 52 years old.

Confirmed. She never really crossed my radar before. She is minxy.

de015ec0c9577c6b1afd5a77c956a11e.jpgcbff7732236bd94d348cade3823ee295.jpg[IMG][/img]554f80abb95ac1976c4905ed3dde0084.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Proper west of Shannon stuff, she looks delightful.

lisaChambersFFoutsideDail_large.jpg?width=600&s=bn-896847
    Nothing unusual here

Nothing unusual here

I am not so sure, I doubt those nashers would pass the quality control of the other thread in fairness, no problem here I might add, she is fiiine. You're just in love Paddy, I can smell the fenian in yeh.

2016-04-08_iri_19586399_I1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Proper west of Shannon stuff, she looks delightful.

lisaChambersFFoutsideDail_large.jpg?width=600&s=bn-896847

ok.....pick out the worst photo you can find and post it because you don't agree. Fkin hell, i wonder are you as critical of the posts of old women who look like raisins that plenty of people seem to post in here.

• Advertisement

Fracture wrote: »
    ok.....pick out the worst photo you can find and post it because you don't agree. Fkin hell, i wonder are you as critical of the posts of old women who look like raisins that plenty of people seem to post in here.

I think you have the wrong end of the schtick there fracture, I think she is gorgeous, she is a total ride. I have been dreaming of getting her out on the Moy estuary for the afternoon in my rowing boat with a wine hamper, she is divine. The only unusual thing about her is she is a member of Fianna Fáil, god bless her tenacity.

Lisa-Chambers.jpgLisa_Chambers_OCT_5248.jpglargeLisa-Chambers-2.jpg

I think you have the wrong end of the schtick there fracture, I think she is gorgeous, she is a total ride. I have been dreaming of getting her out on the Moy estuary for the afternoon in my rowing boat with a wine hamper, she is divine. The only unusual thing about her is she is a member of Fianna Fáil, god bless her tenacity.

You take lady's out on the Moy estuary on a rowing boat? with a wine hamper?
    I'm not much into politics myself so it doesn't bother me, i just think she's not bad looking.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjk3Pm9yqHmAhUaURUIHa8XBbMQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mayonews.ie%2Fnews%2F31955-why-was-the-west-left-out-in-the-cold-chambers&psig=AOvVaw1rV-3k5mxqDQoB-lM7Mv-D&ust=1575740915545500

Fracture wrote: »
    You take lady's out on the Moy estuary on a rowing boat? with a wine hamper?
    I'm not much into politics myself so it doesn't bother me, i just think she's not bad looking.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjk3Pm9yqHmAhUaURUIHa8XBbMQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mayonews.ie%2Fnews%2F31955-why-was-the-west-left-out-in-the-cold-chambers&psig=AOvVaw1rV-3k5mxqDQoB-lM7Mv-D&ust=1575740915545500

Do you reckon she drinks wine, or is she more of a Bacardi and Coke type of babe?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Vivienne Traynor is the finest RTE newsreader by a mile. Unusual because most would probably prefer Sharon Ní Bhaolain.

3MYVF743_400x400.jpg

Do you reckon she drinks wine, or is she more of a Bacardi and Coke type of babe?

I've no idea, let me know after your boat trip.

• Advertisement

Whatever's in the trough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Whatever's in the trough.
    Exactly, a free drink is a free drink. She'd probably rob the boat too. Sell it to some Germans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I've admitted it here before, but after watching election coverage on Sky news last night my 'slight bit of a thing' for John Bercow has ramped up significantly.
    Sexy as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

I can't think of her name but the fierce-looking blonde who does the weather on RTE.

Dan.

Claudine Collins is one of Lord Sugar's interviewers on the Apprentice, and while she has put on weight since this photo, I think she is a firecracker.

Claudine-Collins-MD-MediaCom-UK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm doing a Stranger Things marathon with my kid and I am seriously lusting over Hopper.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

eviltwin wrote: »
    I'm doing a Stranger Things marathon with my kid and I am seriously lusting over Hopper.

Oh yes!
    /rubs thighs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Claudine Collins is one of Lord Sugar's interviewers on the Apprentice, and while she has put on weight since this photo, I think she is a firecracker.

Claudine-Collins-MD-MediaCom-UK.jpg

Hardly unusual. She would be fancied by most people. She is filthy looking too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

The new finnish pm Sanne Marin

sanna-marin-fb-pic-091219-1.jpg

Id tick her box....(if there was an election and i was in Finland)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Always fancied the squeaky voiced one from will and grace

• Advertisement

retalivity wrote: »
    The new finnish pm Sanne Marin

Id tick her box....(if there was an election and i was in Finland)

Wrong thread. Nothing unusual apart from maybe her accent.

Hän on niin seksikäs, haluaisin mielelläni ruuvata hänet.

0_EU-Transport-Ministers-Meeting.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Mick Wallace:o

Mick Wallace:o

Abs, he is gorge.

PL33230071Up%20for%20the%20match%20INT_ED5_S01%20Read-Only.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Mmmm, hairy shoulders. *Swoon*

Shirley Ballas on Strictly. Aging like a fine wine.

203114879-ed4fa653-ec89-4a5b-b0a7-faed9f80610e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Verona Murphy. Not proud of that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Kurt Russel as Santa Claus in The Christmas Chronicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Santa Claus.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 SHELDON88

Richard Hammond :)

• Advertisement

Laura Kuenssberg. Intellect and brains

Laura_Kuenssberg_and_Rachel_Reeves_MP.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement