Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Oops! wrote: »
    Is it unusual because she's not bottle blonde, pouting and posing all over instagram?? A natural beauty is what she is....

I’ve learned this the hard way, O. This thread is overseen by a number of users who have the final say on what is, or isn’t, “unusual”.

The thread is not for anyone who isn’t a complete “swamp donkey” or mutant. If the “contender” you put forth isn't, somewhat, monstrous they are deemed unworthy of the thread.

These, self-appointed, “mullahs” will not take on board any “unusual” aspects the person may have. It is all down to their, grotesque, appearance. Any that don’t meet these standards are have their intelligence ridiculed and their mental health questioned.

It’s best to post in the ‘Most Beautiful’ thread. Over there some won’t agree with you but they will just tell you and not insult, or belittle you.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I’ve learned this the hard way, O. This thread is overseen by a number of users who have the final say on what is, or isn’t, “unusual”.

The thread is not for anyone who isn’t a complete “swamp donkey” or mutant. If the “contender” you put forth isn't, somewhat, monstrous they are deemed unworthy of the thread.

These, self-appointed, “mullahs” will not take on board any “unusual” aspects the person may have. It is all down to their, grotesque, appearance. Any that don’t meet these standards are have their intelligence ridiculed and their mental health questioned.

It’s best to post in the ‘Most Beautiful’ thread. Over there some won’t agree with you but they will just tell you and not insult, or belittle you.

It's not rocket science mate.

Posting actual models like Angela Scanlon who are known to the public solely because of their looks is not proper to this thread.

Amy Adams, a Hollywood star who has literally played a Disney princess come to life? GTFO.

Sky Sports/ News presenters hired solely for their looks? GTFO. In fact anyone hired for anything based on their looks, GTFO.

Anyone else is fair game. I'm not sure how anyone can not get this fundamental principle of the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

As i have seen a couple of posts where she has gotten stick for her looks i am going to say Sarah Jessica Parker. Always fancied her.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

The "mom" in the new aldi ad.

C_Healthy-Jan-SW_20191217_IE.jpg?o=mFwdmHV1bQWREzo0kqMGXIwbpW4j&V=M3Cg&p=2&w=320&h=178&q=60

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Julie Andrews in her Mary Poppins days.

I am afraid now that might not be unusual enough...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Julie Andrews in her Mary Poppy days.

I am afraid now that might not be unusual enough...

I will give you a pass on that one party. For the fashion alone, although Julie Andrews was divine. There are some entertaining photoshop stills online, hardcore shots etc, very funny but would warrant a beating from the moderators if posted on here. Check them out, they are good fun.

mary-poppins-feature.jpg

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I will give you a pass on that one party. For the fashion alone, although Julie Andrews was divine. There are some entertaining photoshop stills online, hardcore shots etc, very funny but would warrant a beating from the moderators if posted on here. Check them out, they are good fun.

mary-poppins-feature.jpg

Phew...

Hoisting up that skirt and having a crack with definitely go straight to the top of the **** chart.

Phew...

Hoisting up that skirt and having a crack with definitely go straight to the top of the **** chart.

I am a bit of an Eleanor Parker junckie myself.

tumblr_n6w5vuE3En1s0axkko4_250.gif

Phew...

A friend of mine had a still of that “infamous” scene from ‘S.O.B.’ on the wall beside his bed during his college days.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

I have a weakness for all red headed women.

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »

mary-poppins-feature.jpg

I’ll be surprised if she makes it past the, self-appointed, “censors” in here. She’s got two eyes. A nose, 10 fingers and 10 toes and she doesn’t have any deformities.

I mean, she’s certainly a beautiful woman but I, personal, would think it was pretty unusual to be “knocking one out” over Mary Poppins but then way the crowd in here go on you’d be in the minority if you weren’t “flaking” it to you supermodel sister.

Well that’s just not the way I was raised. No sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I have a weakness for all red headed women.

Each to his own ;)

hqdefault.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Jelena Dokic.
    Jelena-Dokic.jpg

Sheridan81 wrote: »
    Jelena Dokic.
    Jelena-Dokic.jpg

Now that is unusual :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Phoebe Waller-Bridge. She isn't clasically beautiful but I strongly fancy her character in Fleabag. I only started watching it recently and there's something about her that I find really, really attractive. When she breaks the fourth wall and stares down the camera with a smile and a funny comment I melt. Such a phenomenally gifted woman too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Dr.Ciara Kelly has been looking mighty fine lately....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

how is she unusual

smilerf wrote: »
    how is she unusual

she is unusually annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Should have gone to Specsavers. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

The 'unusual' police in the thread should form a vetting committee. All posts should go directly to their desk and undergo their rigorous investigation before appearing in the thread.

Anyone who proposes anyone remotely attractive should be forced to masturbate to the most recent pictures of Jo Brand, Janet Street Porter and a video compilation of Dot Cotton from Eastenders before being allowed to post again.

• Advertisement

Sheridan81 wrote: »
    The 'unusual' police in the thread should form a vetting committee. All posts should go directly to their desk and undergo their rigorous investigation before appearing in the thread.

Anyone who proposes anyone remotely attractive should be forced to masturbate to the most recent pictures of Jo Brand, Janet Street Porter and a video compilation of Dot Cotton from Eastenders before being allowed to post again.

Dot was a smasher when she was a bit younger. She is kind of timeless, I always associate her with smoking fags and she is very motherly, she has been the same age since EastEnders started. I would say Jo Brand is a good kisser, she looks sensual. I have always thought Janet Street Porter is a ride.

Jo-Brand-battery-acid-Nigel-Farage-BBC-1913566.jpg?r=1560434446467Janet-Street-Porter-1978.jpgActress-June-Brown-Alias-Dot-Cotton-From-Television-Programme-Eastenders.jpgdot.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

5b2934471ae66249008b5399?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Not that unsual, but.. Seth McFarlane

The "mom" in the new aldi ad.

C_Healthy-Jan-SW_20191217_IE.jpg?o=mFwdmHV1bQWREzo0kqMGXIwbpW4j&V=M3Cg&p=2&w=320&h=178&q=60

I seen the ad on telly tonight. I love her thick Cavan accent.

She sounds like ,"a right fooooking Whoooer". Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Definitely, she gets filed with Laura Grufferty from Gogglebox Ireland under gamey rural milf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

5b2934471ae66249008b5399?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Not that unsual, but.. Seth McFarlane

He looks like a guy a closeted lesbian would claim to fancy if she was put on the spot.

Edit: not making any implication about yourself, you've clearly thought this through :p

Speaking of Gogglebox...

1_download-8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Speaking of Gogglebox...

1_download-8.png

Yes, Sophie is a bit mad for it, whatever it is, but she has an unsettlingly intimate relationship with her brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I think Ailbhe Conneely from RTE has got it going on. It's all of all of the hair.

0010cf78-500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Kate Micucci
    XHpCq4G.jpg

Alyson Hannigan
    694940094001_5125252557001_e02dd451-f19b-47ca-b3dc-98ae3028fec1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Aubrey Plaza
    maxresdefault.jpg

• Advertisement

Aubrey Plaza is an absolute ride..

She should be in the other thread..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement