Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,553 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Billie Piper confuses me. Sometimes I think she looks not at all attractive, other times she looks red hot. I would say that she has an unusual face.

Careful, Hairybreeches, you don’t want to upset the mullahs on this thread. The last bastion of taste and the final judgement on what is considered “unusual” lies only with them.

Just a heads up.

Also, in that pic Piper looks like that young one from “Home & Away”, Dani. Remember her? She had the really hot sister, Kirsty.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Also, in that pic Piper looks like that young one from “Home & Away”, Dani. Remember her? She had the really hot sister, Kirsty.

Had a serious thing for Dani back in the day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It took the old plastic surgeon to make her unusual, why do they do it? If I wanted to invent a new Muppet Show character I would give Jim Henson a call.

She now looks like an elf from the neverendingstory.

billie-piper-at-2017-whatsonstage-awards-concert-awards-london-uk_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Billie Piper confuses me. Sometimes I think she looks not at all attractive, other times she looks red hot. I would say that she has an unusual face.

I think it’s more socially acceptable for a woman to be a pixie head

/jaysus :eek: fright night!!

Had a serious thing for Dani back in the day.

I had no interest in her, myself. Couldn’t see past Kirsty. She was just class.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    It took the old plastic surgeon to make her unusual, why do they do it? If I wanted to invent a new Muppet Show character I would give Jim Henson a call.

She now looks like an elf from the neverendingstory.

billie-piper-at-2017-whatsonstage-awards-concert-awards-london-uk_1.jpg

Now look what you did. Lunchtime coffee went into orbit from convulsive laughter.

She actually reminds me of their youngest sister, Jade (Kate Garven).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

I had sex with many women in my Felicia Estate,. Sometimes twice a week, and even one who looked like that Emmet, although that is a much nicer car,. you ever bought a skoda? I have owned three

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

If i may with regards Jo Swinson. Personally i think she is quality. Love her rack, love her cheeky smile and weird but cute accent. But is she Unusual? No, no she's not.

I put it to a female, who i happened to be married to.

Her response "Ye she's alright, what i'd call plain"

I ask " Unusual you'd fancy?"

Says she" No, Janet street porter would be unusual"

I don't want to derail this thread but why not set up a thread of "someone plain you fancy" and before the "go ahead ye pr!ck! i'm asking, am i right?

There is a lot of animosity in this thread. A lot. Let's standardise what is quality, plain and unusual.

Unusual is someone that has three tit* or two mickeys i would have thought.

Let's pull together. The most beautiful thread has lost it's way with some odd choices but we can get this together.

Not interested in random non contributor comments. The "Commentators on this thread" should let all know how they feel first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

If i may with regards Jo Swinson. Personally i think she is quality. Love her rack, love her cheeky smile and weird but cute accent. But is she Unusual? No, no she's not.

I put it to a female, who i happened to be married to.

Her response "Ye she's alright, what i'd call plain"

I ask " Unusual you'd fancy?"

Says she" No, Janet street porter would be unusual"

I don't want to derail this thread but why not set up a thread of "someone plain you fancy" and before the "go ahead ye pr!ck! i'm asking, am i right?

There is a lot of animosity in this thread. A lot. Let's standardise what is quality, plain and unusual.

Unusual is someone that has three tit* or two mickeys i would have thought.

Let's pull together. The most beautiful thread has lost it's way with some odd choices but we can get this together.

Not interested in random non contributor comments. The "Commentators on this thread" should let all know how they feel first

I’m female and apart from the rack on Jo Swinson I don’t see it either, very plain woman in my opinion. But that’s attraction for you, every saucepan has a lid.

One of what I would have considered to be the plainest girls in my college class was one of the most popular with the menfolk. I’ll never understand men : D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

One of what I would have considered to be the plainest girls in my college class was one of the most popular with the menfolk. I’ll never understand men : D

Little secret. Micro expressions of jaw, pouting, pert lips, the way the tongue rolls in the mouth, tidy tits. We went for this one even if the overall package was plain, and we abandoned the very good looking ones who were not down for the dirty stuff, as evidence by demeanor. OK?

Andreas77 wrote: »
    I had sex with many women in my Felicia Estate,. Sometimes twice a week, and even one who looked like that Emmet, although that is a much nicer car,. you ever bought a skoda? I have owned three

No, A, I've never owned a “Skoda”.

Not on my radar for the foreseeable but I do hear they are reliable and affordable, the Android smartphone of the automobile world.

Used to have to “make do” in the back seat of a hatchback in my youth. Not sure I’d be able for that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

Unusual in the sense of being unusual to fancy the leader of the Lib Dems, or indeed, any political party.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

The Dobby character from Peep Show. She's looks a total dufus at times, but her charm, humour and quirky personality is very appealing.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭furiousox

The "mom" from the young offenders.

CPL 593H

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I’ve posted some seriously questionable stuff here over the last while but I think I’ve finally found one that I’m too ashamed to admit to :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I’ve posted some seriously questionable stuff here over the last while but I think I’ve finally found one that I’m too ashamed to admit to :o

Listen I've admitted to John Bercow recently, so unless you secretly fancy Jacob Rees Mogg, it can't be that bad :p

Listen I've admitted to John Bercow recently, so unless you secretly fancy Jacob Rees Mogg, it can't be that bad :p

John Bercow’s a fine thing! It’s not JRM...

John Bercow’s a fine thing! It’s not JRM...

Well I'd certainly do naughty things to Mr Speaker, but there's not too many would agree :P

C'mon, out with it ..... :pac:

Boris?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Boris?

Becker or Karloff ?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Becker or Karloff ?

Neither, not BoJo either. Keep guessing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,034 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

furiousox wrote: »
    The "mom" from the young offenders.

She's hardly unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Here’s someone who I would not fancy looks wise but having binge watched Escape to the Chateau, his charming personality has won me over ... Dick. He’s adorable!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

honeybear wrote: »
    Here’s someone who I would not fancy looks wise but having binge watched Escape to the Chateau, his charming personality has won me over ... Dick. He’s adorable!
    I fancy his missus,

Eoghan Murphy...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Any chance of any of yiz putting up a few pics of the people you are talking about?

Can we have a hint? :pac:

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Any chance of any of yiz putting up a few pics of the people you are talking about?

image.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭gabe1977

Helen Mirren. Unusual due to her being 32 years older than me but she's still a cracker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement