Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Mods, do your duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

colm18 wrote: »
    I'm not sure self-citation is permitted :P

Spotted Alek being spotted by me today...

*citation inception anyone?...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

This morning coming down Stradbrook Road taking the right towards Blackrock @ 8:30 ish, in the old orange/grey gear

If we agree it was the old orange/_blue_ gear, it would have been me :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Alek wrote: »
    If we agree it was the old orange/_blue_ gear, it would have been me :-)

maybe it was blue.. I was coming from your left (at the lights) in the lime green though i doubt you seen me

• Advertisement

In fairness I haven't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

New Jersey and a [Jim Broadbent]GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD [/Jim Broadbent] in the IFSC this morning

Weepsie?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

New Jersey and a [Jim Broadbent]GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD [/Jim Broadbent] in the IFSC this morning

Weepsie?

Sounds right as I'm just up the road from HEAnet. Back from 2 weeks leave in sunny Portugal so was rather cold and half asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Boardsie spotted today (new kit) by my daughter on Walkinstown Avenue heading for Long Mile Road around 1400/1430.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭devonp

possibly myself returning from Ticknock & Tibradden
    https://www.strava.com/activities/1131704487

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,042 ✭✭✭✭neris

Pink and green jersey under a gilet at the school in Beaumont this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Bcmf spotted, wait for it, going up a hill at speed (term used loosely) in NCD yesterday evening!

Edit: The artist formally known as bcmf!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

No jersey, but pink shorts spotted outside the Bleeding Horse at about 08:35 this morning, heading east towards Harcourt Street having come from the canal direction, cycling a dark-coloured Focus.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I think I saw some one heading into town on the Coast Road at St Fintans around 6:30. Not 100% sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Boardise spotted just now in the new kit on the R149 heading for Lucan. I was a passenger in a car so wasn't able to catch your attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

crosstownk wrote: »
    Boardise spotted just now in the new kit on the R149 heading for Lucan. I was a passenger in a car so wasn't able to catch your attention.
    Sounds like me :) First time I've been spotted in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

...First time I've been spotted in a while.
    I spotted your Boards.ie shorts several times over the racing season but neglected to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I spotted your Boards.ie shorts several times over the racing season but neglected to post.
    That's all they're really useful for now unfortunately, they're too old/uncomfortable for any longer rides :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

New kit (maybe jersey or gilet) on Macken St heading northbound at 8.93am. Was in the car this morning so couldn't give a shout.

New kit (maybe jersey or gilet) on Macken St heading northbound at 8.93am. Was in the car this morning so couldn't give a shout.

Red Singlespeed & black & white tights would have been me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I think I saw a boards jersey on the road between skerries and lusk this morning at around 8.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

sullivlo wrote: »
    I think I saw a boards jersey on the road between skerries and lusk this morning at around 8.20.
    Guilty as charged!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Red Singlespeed & black & white tights would have been me.

I'll have to admit that I did not check out your legs :p

I'll have to admit that I did not check out your legs :p

What's really of concern is you didn't check out the bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

'Newer' design gilet on cycle path near St Anne's around 6.15 yesterday evening heading towards Fairview. I was Howth-bound and gave a nod but only registered the Boards kit after we had passed.

'Newer' design gilet on cycle path near St Anne's around 6.15 yesterday evening heading towards Fairview. I was Howth-bound and gave a nod but only registered the Boards kit after we had passed.

Where you in #hivis by any chance? I picked up on the last minute cock of the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Where you in #hivis by any chance? I picked up on the last minute cock of the head.

Depends on your definition of hiviz - white gilet and a backpack with a yellow waterproof cover over it. More 'noticable' than 'hiviz' methinks!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,533 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Guilty as charged!
    I had a bit of a lie-in, so didn't see you until between Blakes X and Turvey...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Beasty wrote: »
    I had a bit of a lie-in, so didn't see you until between Blakes X and Turvey...

We must work near each other!

I've seen WA a few mornings.

• Advertisement

Where does one acquire a boards jersey? Not that I want to be noticed you understand I'm asking for a friend eh hem :o

Advertisement