Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Garthvader

Sparred with a boardsie for a while on the Ring of Kerry... black/blue Merida bike, full kit with yellow rain jacket.
    Beard..bandana..?? 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Garthvader

Sparred with a boardsie for a while on the Ring of Kerry... black/blue Merida bike, full kit with yellow rain jacket.
    Beard..bandana..?? 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭fillup

Garthvader wrote: »
    Beard..bandana..?? 😎

Guilty as charged!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

New jersey with a yellow musette spotted coming off the Howth Road and heading into Fairview Park at around 8 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Old pink Jersey and green shorts northbound on the Clontarf cycle track this evening around 1900

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

New Jersey coming from Howth on the cycle path yesterday evening just after 6. Was in a car so said nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Spotted the new kit on a well known social media site. Shouted the usual clan cry but got a weird look in reply....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Alek wrote: »
    Spotted the new kit on a well known social media site. Shouted the usual clan cry but got a weird look in reply....

He he he!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Colm18 (i think) heading up Cruagh road about 1:30 in pink and black. I was on foot on the other side. You're were chatting to another cyclist and long gone before I properly copped the boards jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

New jersey on the N81 near the turn for Donard.
    I was in a car at speed and gone before hello was an option.

• Advertisement

Colm18 (i think) heading up Cruagh road about 1:30 in pink and black. I was on foot on the other side. You're were chatting to another cyclist and long gone before I properly copped the boards jersey.

Also you failed to properly cop the green boards shorts of the other cyclist :P

Mea maxima culpa

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

You can't blame him, we all know that pink is the real boardsie colour ;)

Lime! :mad:

(or orange/blue)

Pink is abomination :P

Lime! :mad:

(or orange/blue)

Pink is abomination :P

My favourite pink jersey got cut off by a paramedic. Need to either take up sowing or resort to the green. Love the original green and orange, maybe mug RollingScone after his next trip up Kippure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Old pink Jersey and green shorts northbound on the Clontarf cycle track this evening around 1900

I think that was me.

Mercian Pro, new kit, 8:20am today, Christchurch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Mercian Pro, new kit, 8:20am today, Christchurch :)

Well spotted and a decisive shout. Hope you heard my response.
    On my way to meet some clubmates before heading for the hills. Tucking in to sticky toffee cake at Glendalough Green as I type. Retirement is brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Spotted a green boards jersey heading towards Carrick on Suir on Sunday - gave a knowledgeable little wave - I was in the same one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

...On my way to meet some clubmates before heading for the hills. Tucking in to sticky toffee cake at Glendalough Green as I type. Retirement is brilliant :)
    Did you have to organise that ride on a day I'm working? Envious! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Lime/pink kit on Alfie Byrne Road just past the entrance to East Point heading for East Wall Road. Around 0800 this morning. I was in the old pink kit.

What a morning for a cycle!

Boardsie spotted this evening coming through Portmarnock village. Staying ahead of the rain that I was heading straight for!

Pink kit? Seen him earlier near Eastpoint :)

Pink kit? Seen him earlier near Eastpoint :)

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Pink jersey on touring bike crossing the Swords Road at Griffith Avenue this morning about 8.50. Didn't manage to get a shout out in time as the brain was still half asleep. Started the club spin 30mins later and discovered the legs were half asleep too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Pink jersey on touring bike crossing the Swords Road at Griffith Avenue this morning about 8.50. Didn't manage to get a shout out in time as the brain was still half asleep. Started the club spin 30mins later and discovered the legs were half asleep too.

*waves*...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Crosstownk in the pink/green kit at Dorset Street/Whitworth Rd junction this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Crosstownk in the pink/green kit at Dorset Street/Whitworth Rd junction this morning.

Yep - saw you on the other side. It was my first day back in work after a lovely holiday in Spain. :(

I got spotted by _cdaly today ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

I got spotted by _cdaly today ;)

I'm not sure self-citation is permitted :P

Advertisement