Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Statement of Liability 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Magsertails

Anyone get anything yet this morning??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

No just checked there . Nothing 😡

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,927 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Still processing for me anyway. Maybe it will be run during office hours.

Still processing for me anyway. Maybe it will be run during office hours.

Fingers crossed. I'll post here when/if I get something so people know they are hopefully on the way and hopefully we all get them around the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭rudders

Got my statement of liability yesterday folks so they are incoming.

rudders wrote: »
    Got my statement of liability yesterday folks so they are incoming.

Can u remember how early/late in the day it came in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Sono

Nothing here yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Rosstopher

Nothing here. From experience you’d only ever see new documents first thing the following morning after it’s been processed.

However it remains to be seen given the backlog and exceptional circumstances if it will be different this time. Would be interested to see if anyone who gets theirs knows if it came through during the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Nothing here too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Is it the Statement of Liability that tells you if you are/how much you are due for a refund/repayment?

Kiith wrote: »
    Is it the Statement of Liability that tells you if you are/how much you are due for a refund/repayment?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mutant

Anyone get theirs yet today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Jem123

Nothing here for me yet. Submitted first week of January

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Submitted mine on January 1st, nothing back yet :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

I submitted one for a client on 02/01 and it is just up today. The date on the statement is 21/01.
    I submitted another on 07/01 and no sign yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tippingpoint

I submitted my info last week and got my SOL back this morning. The date on it says the 21st but it wasn't there last night.

I thought I'd be due back something but turns out I underpaid by €0.05 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

just got mine 850 to be paid into my bank account woop !!

fergus1001 wrote: »

Everyone else here is now ever more excited to get theirs, even though we all know we won't get anywhere near that much :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 085shannon

Put mine in on the 2nd with a very large Med 1 amount 2019 was a difficult year health wise. So I am expecting an audit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I submitted my info last week and got my SOL back this morning. The date on it says the 21st but it wasn't there last night.

I thought I'd be due back something but turns out I underpaid by €0.05 :o

You better pay it back!

• Advertisement

fergus1001 wrote: »

Nice one! Did you get an email about to say to check your account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Can someone who has got their statement tell us if you got an email notification, or was it just available when you logged in and checked?

Just so we know if we can stop logging in to check and just wait for an email, if that is how it worked. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Per PAYE helpline update:

Preliminary Statement of Liability should now be available to everyone.

If you have submitted your Income Tax Return, actual Statements of Liability are being sent out on a phased basis over the next 3 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭padraig.od

If you have submitted your Income Tax Return, actual Statements of Liability are being sent out on a phased basis over the next 3 days.

Not seeing mine yet:(

What’s the preliminary statement and where do I find this? Never heard of that before

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

I submitted mine yesterday and I got an email at 8.15 this morning saying it's ready and my Statement of Liability for 2019 is there and showing how much I overpaid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

mystic86 wrote: »
    Can someone who has got their statement tell us if you got an email notification, or was it just available when you logged in and checked?

Just so we know if we can stop logging in to check and just wait for an email, if that is how it worked. Thanks.

I got an email saying that i had corespondence from revenue and to log onto revenue online to check

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    I submitted mine yesterday and I got an email at 8.15 this morning saying it's ready and my Statement of Liability for 2019 is there and showing how much I overpaid.

If true this is bizarre

Sono wrote: »
    What’s the preliminary statement and where do I find this? Never heard of that before

preliminary statement tells you if you have an underpayment or overpayment of tax. It can be requested or viewed through Review your tax 2016 - 2019 in the PAYE Services tab in myAccount.

If your preliminary statement of liability shows you have an overpayment of tax you can then submit an Income Tax Return to get your actual Statement of Liability, and your refund.

When i login it shows the Statement of Liability is available, but when i click on View it just says it's being processed. Not sure why it says it's available in that case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,413 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

When I click View on Statement Of Liability I am still getting.

Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.

Submitted mine on 10th, got an e-mail with a reference number straight away then got another e-mail on the 14th saying "Revenue has received your 2019 Income Tax Return"

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Submitted ours over a week ago and still nothing

Kiith wrote: »
    When i login it shows the Statement of Liability is available, but when i click on View it just says it's being processed. Not sure why it says it's available in that case.

Did you already submit a Return for 2019 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

preliminary statement tells you if you have an underpayment or overpayment of tax. It can be requested or viewed through Review your tax 2016 - 2019 in the PAYE Services tab in myAccount.

When I log in and go to "Review your tax 2016-2019" I have 3 sections.
    • Statement of Liability
    • Income Tax Return
    • Employment Detail Summary

The Employment Detail Summary is available.

The Income Tax Return is "Submitted" (2nd Jan).

The Statement of Liability is showing as "Available" and has been for weeks. But if I click on it I get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

Did you already submit a Return for 2019 ?

Yeah, did it a week ago (or thereabouts). Sounds like anyone still waiting shows what i see.
    ChewyLouie wrote: »
    • Statement of Liability
    • Income Tax Return

The Statement of Liability is showing as "Available" and has been for weeks. But if I click on it I get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

That's exactly what i see as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MissGriff

Coming back on this, to say I still haven't got the SoL either.
    Seems like everyone who did it very early in January like myself, have been left hanging.
    And some who did it in the past few days or week are getting theirs through.
    Seems odd.
    Anyway, something is happening ,so hopefully not too long more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

If your preliminary statement of liability shows you have an overpayment of tax you can then submit an Income Tax Return to get your actual Statement of Liability, and your refund.

But most of us have already submitted a return, why would we be getting a preliminary Sol?

• Statement of Liability
    • Income Tax Return

As you have submitted your return you will not get a provisional SOL, these are only available to people who haven’t submitted a return.

You will get an actual SOL, with details of when any refund is to issue within the next 3 days.

Bojill wrote: »
    But most of us have already submitted a return, why would we be getting a preliminary Sol?

Exactly! Don’t get it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

You will get an actual SOL, with details of when any refund is to issue within the next 3 days.

Another 3 days?? Where's this from??

Remind me who this new process was to benefit again? A complete shambles of a set up.

Another 3 days?? Where's this from??

Within 3 days, being issued in batches. PAYE helpline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Im getting the message

On the first screen I get
    Statement of Liability
    Statement of Liability - Available
    Select 'View' to see your current Statement of Liability. View

When I click View I get
    Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

Im getting the message

On the first screen I get

When I click View I get
    Yeah, same as everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭natc

Someone today saying helpline says “they will issue within 3 working days”

Someone said yesterday that they were told they will all be issued tomorrow(which is today now)

Last friday they put out an automated message saying they would issue on Monday 20th.

Seems like everyday they are getting pushed back further. If it’s true that anyone who submitted a return in the last few days are getting their statements before those who filed earlier in the month is a joke.

Sounds like whatever IT glitch that happened has somehow caused a problem for earlier returns and it’s likely they will need to be ‘pulled across’ by IT and queued to be processed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

Sono wrote: »
    If true this is bizarre

Honestly it is true! Very bizarre alright!

As you have submitted your return you will not get a provisional SOL, these are only available to people who haven’t submitted a return.

Surely having submitted the return, you should also get a provisional statement? Seems like it's worse to actually submit it then just wait.

Or is it just people who have submitted it would get any actual refund earlier?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I submitted mine on the 2nd January and I'm still waiting. My brother submitted his on Monday afternoon and he received his SoL this morning. This is an absolute shambles of a system they have in place. They had plenty of time to have this ready and working but somehow they still managed to fcuk it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

085shannon wrote: »
    Put mine in on the 2nd with a very large Med 1 amount 2019 was a difficult year health wise. So I am expecting an audit.

I submitted my statement to liability the 10th and all my health stuff for 2016-2019 on the 18th and uploaded the receipts to the receipt tracker.

Still no statement of Liability . But I got an email this morning to tell me I had an enquiry, when I logged on it was someone auditing for the health stuff and asked for receipts. She left her number so I rang and got straight through, told her I had already uploaded my receipts.. She couldn't see them so I'm waiting to hear back from her now.

Sorry to hear about your bad health, I hope you're doing well now

Statement of liability going out in batches over yesterday, today and tomorrow right up to cob tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement