Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ThePott wrote: »
    WWE Network is free right now with loads of content due to the lockdown. Only a few things are behind a paywall.
    Weekend's Wrestlemania being one of them.

That's a first

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

WWE Network is free right now with loads of content due to the lockdown. Only a few things are behind a paywall.
    Weekend's Wrestlemania being one of them.

Does that mean if you're on the free 3month thing you still have to pay for WM?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭ThePott

No I don't believe so. As far as I know the 3 Months is full access including Mania.

Does that mean if you're on the free 3month thing you still have to pay for WM?

Most content is free to view for next 3 months including all previous WM as well as other ppv events but you need to have a subscription to view this weekends WM on the network as that remains locked behind a paywall.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,351 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Most content is free to view for next 3 months including all previous WM as well as other ppv events but you need to have a subscription to view this weekends WM on the network as that remains locked behind a paywall.

I'm on the free 3 months and watched it tonight and it wasn't behind any paywall.

• Advertisement

I'm on the free 3 months and watched it tonight and it wasn't behind any paywall.

Yes sorry, if your on the free 3 month it should not be behind a paywall.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Ya the free 3 months worked a treat
    Almost makes up for not being there...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,557 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The edge 24 is now available to watch on demand.

I know this will come as a huge shock but WWE have made another amazing documentary. Edge won the marriage lottery with Beth.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I know this will come as a huge shock but WWE have made another amazing documentary. Edge won the marriage lottery with Beth.

One of the best 24 docs ever

• Advertisement

One of the best 24 docs ever

And that's saying something given how amazing all of them have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

The Edge documentary is absolutely must watch.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    And that's saying something given how amazing all of them have been.

Oh definitely. I met edge in a airport 2 years ago travelling back from wrestlemania. Same flight back to Ireland ( he was filming Vikings at the time). What a gent. So easy to chat with and no issue with a quick picture. Delighted to see him back it's just a pity theres no crowd for his big comeback match.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Edge doc was great, will check the others out after that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Anyone watch the sneak peak of the Undertaker's limited series that was shown after Mania last night? It was about 10 mins long.

It is going to be brilliant when its aired

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Anyone watch the sneak peak of the Undertaker's limited series that was shown after Mania last night? It was about 10 mins long.

I hate the fact they just said "coming soon" when lads ? It looks like it may continue the hot streak of the WWE documentaries hitting home runs.

Yeah not gonna bother watching for just 10 minutes. Will wait till it comes out properly.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yeah not gonna bother watching for just 10 minutes. Will wait till it comes out properly.

It came on "live" straight after Mania last night so I stayed up the extra few minutes to watch it. Tantalising hints of a fascinating documentary to come.

Yeah loved the trailer reckon it will be a great series. Wonder when they're hoping to air it.

gerrybbadd wrote: »

This is going to be the best one yet I reckon. I cannot wait for it.

• Advertisement

Considering the ****e going on outside I've decided to rewatch the undertaker vs mankind hell in a cell match from 1998 because what will get my mind off the real life stuff then watching a grown man fall off a cell twice and be lucky to not kill himself in the process.

I'd just like to add having now watched said match that mick foley is a ****ing madman. Because of the two amazing spots in the match you do kind of forget there was something resembling a wrestling match after mick had put his spleen in his pocket after the two falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Has the free access been revoked? Trying to watch here again after a couple of weeks away from it and saying I've to sign up again. Previously said for 3 months right?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ric Flair broken skull sessions is up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

ShaneU wrote: »

That's me sorted for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

ShaneU wrote: »

Really enjoyed that episode. Flair was getting emotional midway through it. Best show on the network for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Excellent show. Captivating at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Does anybody else have any problems with the video going back to the start when then skip forward etc. Or when you click out of it to go onto another tab, it goes back to the start also. Very frustrating

The Shayna Baszler chronicle on the network is really good. She comes across as a nice person so that's her and jessamyn duke who come across as very nice people and Ronda comes across the worst.

• Advertisement

The first episode of Undertaker the last ride has been uploaded to the network early. Must say I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series. Brilliant show.

Advertisement