Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Oh god, I just love James more and more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

I'd say James is the only one who has any realistic chance of doing well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Jayme from Union J came out publicly as gay this weekend. He said Louis encouraged him to do it, that's lovely :) He's had a boyfriend for 3 years!

I like his quote

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s103/the-x-factor/gayspy/a438983/union-js-jaymi-hensley-im-gay-and-ive-never-been-happier.html
    "I spoke to Louis about this, and he said, 'Put it this way, both of my big boybands [Boyzone and Westlife] had a gay member in them'. So he said it fits the formula quite well!" Hensley told The Sun.

"Every boyband has got to have a gay one! And Louis just said 'do it'.

"I'm gay and I've never been happier!"

Good luck to him, it's great that it's not even a big story.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    awwww:D which one is he? i have a feeling i know, but i'm not sure

The one with the amazing voice!

c8764223c684e75ec29c34123b96f9b9.jpg

Yeah Jahmene really looked so awkward. What on earth is going to happen to him after this? Winner or not, I see him disappearing into obscurity after 18 months :/
    One can only hope.

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »

If I was in any way cynical *cough* I'd say that Louis might have hoped it was a bigger story, very convenient timing for it to break ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That sequin scarf Jahmane wore last night was really random. Like they just threw it on him before going on stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ahhh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

cgpg5 wrote: »
    I'd say James is the only one who has any realistic chance of doing well

Indeed or I think for one reason or another, Rylan due to the character that he is!
    The rests will become B stars maybe popping up occasionally at openings and special events.

Can anyone seriously say they would pay big prices to see a full length concert of Ella singing or Jahmane?

*squeal* OLLY MURS!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

louis thinks hes got the likeability factor!

You know you've made it as an x factor alumnus when they don't play your audition and performances.

Olly made it down the stairs without falling. Go Olly !! :p

Olly's just incredibly likeable and inoffensive isn't he? And all his songs are very catchy. Good ambassador for the show!

best thing ever happened to Olly is he never won the x-factor

I think he's great. Love Olly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I LOVE OLLY!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just turned off the telly till 8.35.
    Pure rubbish till then.

you just know that olly is thinking about burying those dancers!!

Biggins wrote: »
    Indeed or I think for one reason or another, Rylan due to the character that he is!
    The rests will become B stars maybe popping up occasionally at openings and special events.

Can anyone seriously say they would pay big prices to see a full length concert of Ella singing or Jarmaine?

I'd say rylan will do very well for himself. He could well land the xtra factor presenter gig and I'd say he'll get a few TV roles. Reality TV shows will be keen on him too I'd imagine

Dead right about Jahmene and Ella. You'd do well to find many that would even go for free :pac:, they both lack real star quality. Jimmy Arthur would guarantee entertainment and he'd put on a show. Even Rylan the same. Ella and Jahmene absolutely not

• Advertisement

oh i want a dermot hug

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Oh jaysus I hate this song.

Missed it what was it?

If its Rylan and Christopher in bottom, then I'd say Christopher is gone, if its anyone else and Rylan then he's gone, or anyone else and Christopher then he's gone

I'd say rylan will do very well for himself. He could well land the xtra factor presenter gig and I'd say he'll get a few TV roles. Reality TV shows will be keen on him too I'd imagine

Dead right about Jahmene and Ella. You'd do well to find many that would even go for free :pac:, they both lack real star quality. Jimmy Arthur would guarantee entertainment and he'd put on a show. Even Rylan the same. Ella and Jahmene absolutely not

Rylan would be great on Xtra Factor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

he is a terrible singer and i dont find in anyway entertaining.he isnt even funny..stil think he only went on it for a bet!
    Well I'll agree to disagree then. The first few weeks I would have agreed with you but he has actually grown on me. And I even think Gary secretly likes him:D

To be fair to Olly he's not outstanding or anything but he's decent at what he does and is making a tasty career for himself

He should stick to the singing though, don't like him as a presenter at all!

He'll go down as a moderate success story from the show and there hasn't been many.

Rylan would be great on Xtra Factor :D

Better than the two we have now. Holly will never be beaten though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Totally agree - James is the only one I'd go to see without a second thought. Jahmene has absolutely no charisma or stage presence and Ella, well she's just rather boring I think and a bit overrated

Missed it what was it?

If its Rylan and Christopher in bottom, then I'd say Christopher is gone, if its anyone else and Rylan then he's gone, or anyone else and Christopher then he's gone

Young by tulisa

He should stick to the singing though, don't like him as a presenter at all!

Ah, I think that's harsh. Olly does a good job on the Xtra Factor.

Remember how bad Konnie Huq was?

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    Well I'll agree to disagree then. The first few weeks I would have agreed with you but he has actually grown on me. And I even think Gary secretly likes him:D

agreed

Advertisement