Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Irish cream with a hint of french vanilla

That sounds good is it a diy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Dr Bill wrote: »
    That sounds good is it a diy?

Yes, you should have received some in the post this week

Yes, you should have received some in the post this week

Ummm cheers looking forward to that,have been away for a while so will be checking that out on Monday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Have to say for me nicest tobacco flavoured juice by a mile is Kings Crest Empire has a rum and raisin hint to it.

I've actually been vaping that on and off the last two weeks. Its pretty good. Not particularly cigarettey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Irish cream with a hint of french vanilla
    Is that one of the small bottles you sent me a while back?
    I put one of your concoctions into an Atlantis and honestly it tasted pretty gak.
    Now I love the deluxe vanilla cinnamon thing you sent in the unicorn bottles, but like I said this small bottle, not great.
    Still I hate wasting juice so I put 3-4 drops of menthol concentrate (made from the crystals) into it and well, the taste is massively different.
    Werthers Original is the closest thing I can describe it as, very nice indeed.
    Its a shame you don't write flavours on the bottles, I'll have a trawl through my pms and see if you said it in there.

Edit:10ml of Irish cream, 10ml Waffle and 10ml of chocolate/banana.
    So its either Waffle or Irish Cream, I'm guessing Irish Cream!
    If you have some strong menthol I'd add a few drops and see what you think.

• Advertisement

I think the one I sent you was a different Irish cream concentrate and it didn't have vanilla in it.
    The one you didn't like I would think would be the waffle, I didn't like it at all until I started mixing it with other stuff.
    The Irish cream you would know as it tasted very close to Baileys
    If you want to try this one just pm me address again and I'll send you some and you're right I really should write on the bottles, the amount of times I have accidently mixed flavour because I didn't :D
    I have started to number them and then print out a list as it is quicker than writing on every single bottle
    Didihno wrote: »
    Is that one of the small bottles you sent me a while back?
    I put one of your concoctions into an Atlantis and honestly it tasted pretty gak.
    Now I love the deluxe vanilla cinnamon thing you sent in the unicorn bottles, but like I said this small bottle, not great.
    Still I hate wasting juice so I put 3-4 drops of menthol concentrate (made from the crystals) into it and well, the taste is massively different.
    Werthers Original is the closest thing I can describe it as, very nice indeed.
    Its a shame you don't write flavours on the bottles, I'll have a trawl through my pms and see if you said it in there.

Edit:10ml of Irish cream, 10ml Waffle and 10ml of chocolate/banana.
    So its either Waffle or Irish Cream, I'm guessing Irish Cream!
    If you have some strong menthol I'd add a few drops and see what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Let me try the other one first then I'll know if its waffle or IC!
    I'll be finished this one tonight or tomorrow. Loving the werthers-ey taste!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gez69

Red vape havana gold. Very pleasant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Republic of Vape pear drops. The first juice I've ever tasted that is exactly the same flavour as it states. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Republic of Vape pear drops. The first juice I've ever tasted that is exactly the same flavour as it states. Lovely stuff.

Their website is really good, I love that they have a list of flavours for every juice without having to click into its own page, simple but saves a lot of time if you know what you don't like.

Their double dip flavour is delish too.

Edit: Just put in an order, all I wanted was a bottle of double dip, ended up spending 50 quid. Too many tempting choices.

I have to stop buying, have about 20 half full bottles already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Fro-Yo by Nicks Blissful Brews - Absolutely love it. Currently looking to clone this if anyone has tried?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Khali vapors - Hearst Castle

Love a tank of this now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Juicy Black Cherry Brandy

Made for the autumn and blended in the wispy hills of Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I can't recommend Republic of Vape enough, their customer service is second to none, they're decent people and talk to you like you're their only customer. I will only be ordering from there from now on.

Having said that, Kilo Dewberry Creme arrived today, if you like honeydew melons, you'll love this, does exactly what it says on the tin.

Vanilla Irish Cream that I got from a fellow 'boarder' and its bloody lovely. Very close in flavour to the Baileys version that comes in the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Chefs vapour apple and cinamon Danish. Really nice. Suppose to be like muffin man. Only 1.99 sterling for 10ml.

Vanilla Irish Cream that I got from a fellow 'boarder' and its bloody lovely. Very close in flavour to the Baileys version that comes in the bottle.

Glad you like it, it's dead simple to make, I'll post it up, I took advantage of a closing down sale so 1 litre of it cost 15 euro to make

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Heisenberg that I got from a fellow boarder. It's really good.

Hearing a lot of good things about 'milk' on the non-fruity side.

Must check that out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eavisun

Today I vaping, like almost every day, Double Apple juice from our company :P :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

eavisun wrote: »
    Today I vaping, like almost every day, Double Apple juice from our company :P :)

Sorry eavisun the rules are quite clear no advertising your company is allowed either by nick or by post. Banned permanently. I have some respect for the vendors who come in here hoping to advertise their business (god loves a trier) but when they don't even bother reading the stickied vendor thread then forget it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement