Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What juice are you vaping today ?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Fro-Yo by Nicks Blissful Brews - Absolutely love it. Currently looking to clone this if anyone has tried?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Khali vapors - Hearst Castle

Love a tank of this now and again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Juicy Black Cherry Brandy

Made for the autumn and blended in the wispy hills of Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I can't recommend Republic of Vape enough, their customer service is second to none, they're decent people and talk to you like you're their only customer. I will only be ordering from there from now on.

Having said that, Kilo Dewberry Creme arrived today, if you like honeydew melons, you'll love this, does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Vanilla Irish Cream that I got from a fellow 'boarder' and its bloody lovely. Very close in flavour to the Baileys version that comes in the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Chefs vapour apple and cinamon Danish. Really nice. Suppose to be like muffin man. Only 1.99 sterling for 10ml.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Vanilla Irish Cream that I got from a fellow 'boarder' and its bloody lovely. Very close in flavour to the Baileys version that comes in the bottle.

Glad you like it, it's dead simple to make, I'll post it up, I took advantage of a closing down sale so 1 litre of it cost 15 euro to make

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Dr Bill wrote: »

Heisenberg that I got from a fellow boarder. It's really good.

Hearing a lot of good things about 'milk' on the non-fruity side.

Must check that out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eavisun

Today I vaping, like almost every day, Double Apple juice from our company :P :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

eavisun wrote: »
    Today I vaping, like almost every day, Double Apple juice from our company :P :)

Sorry eavisun the rules are quite clear no advertising your company is allowed either by nick or by post. Banned permanently. I have some respect for the vendors who come in here hoping to advertise their business (god loves a trier) but when they don't even bother reading the stickied vendor thread then forget it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement