Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

Looking forward to the Cork Tipp match all day and it could be all over already,Tipp got 4 goals in first 10 mins..might as well head to the pub so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking forward to the Cork Tipp match all day and it could be all over already,Tipp got 4 goals in first 10 mins..might as well head to the pub so.

Is this the ladies playing?

Is this the ladies playing?

No,the lads under 20..very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

We'll call it a draw Pretzill!

Mam I don't know how to insert pics or gifs, tried before and nothing appeared!

Giphy is a good site for gifs. When you get the gif you like (I normally copy the Media Social Code) and insert code as screengrab below.

You can do the same with images - just remember you need the full https://...code normally ending in .jpg or .png - and you can upload your own to a photo sharing website and grab the code there.

image.png

Now, have I won the trial :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pretzill wrote: »

Now, have I won the trial :D

Not until you make us all a cupan Tae :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not until you make us all a cupan Tae :3

I'll have an ice water thanks :) very warm here

So one Iced Tea with extra ice and lemon (and a sprig of mint) and one cup of Byons coming up! ;)

and one cup of Byons coming up! ;)

A cup of whaaaaa ? 😮😮

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle trundle.

A cup of whaaaaa ? 😮😮

Was afraid to say Lyons or Barry's :o So you're getting a surprise cuppa tae

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Lyons gold pls

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gliiiiiiiitch

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Finally sitting down after the most manic week of ups and downs, highs and lows and every emotion in between. Still not fully up and don’t know if I ever will be but, I have wine now so that’s all that matters :pac:
    I was minding my four year old niece earlier and my sister is after texting me and saying she heard her say mid sentence “I nearly fcuking died”.. don’t know where she heard that from lol. *Whistles to the wind

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Trundle trundle.

Stay Cool. I know the anti social hours well Grem.
    Finally sitting down after the most manic week of ups and downs, highs and lows and every emotion in between. Still not fully up and don’t know if I ever will be but, I have wine now so that’s all that matters :pac:
    I was minding my four year old niece earlier and my sister is after texting me and saying she heard her say mid sentence “I nearly fcuking died”.. don’t know where she heard that from lol. *Whistles to the wind

You have wine. That is all that matters. I am pouring beer now and catching up on home drama from the last few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Setting up for a few drinks. We had a family gettogether today as a last hooray before the schools and colleges are all back in action.
    A few are spending the night, so the grown ups are about to party.

Deskside trying to get my heard around arrays and for loops 🤪🤪

Hope all is ok RE, Obviously she heard it from TV and not you, no way was it you she heard it from 😀😛

Barrys .....always barrys and never that other watery muck 😛

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

What language seph

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side thank god , was out for a walk with little bird and omg all the flying ants oh god they were everywhere . My nerves are gone with them ..... little bird in bed now send hubby out on motorbike so watching crap on tv in peace 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Home side after my week around India. Knackered.com I’ll sleep for a week! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couch side thank god , was out for a walk with little bird and omg all the flying ants oh god they were everywhere . My nerves are gone with them ..... little bird in bed now send hubby out on motorbike so watching crap on tv in peace ��

Snap ! :mad:

Intercepted a squadron of them as they were taking off.

I may have had a cannister of anti-ant powder in hand at the time :D

TV-side ... watching Fr Ted

• Advertisement

Deskside looking at my java for dummies book now

bluewolf wrote: »
    What language seph

Java, I keep getting arrayindexoutofbounds error and I can't figure out why :o 😩
    0lddog wrote: »
    Real, from live beans ?

I'm table-side with a mug of coffee and a packet of choc digestives ;)

Not live beans but the pre ground stuff, not instant, I used my v60 and it turned out incredible 😀😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Had a great day, and loving this weather.

Done my usual Saturday morning parkrun (5k) then went to the gym for a swim.. I live in a beautiful location and usually swim in the sea during the summer months but this time of the year also brings a lot of visitors to the beach, including an element of scum unfortunately so if I'm not on the beach for my swim first thing I leave it.

So anyway, lovely run followed by a nice swim. Home for dinner, I was burning calories like a furnace by dinner time.

I'd a little food coma, walked Richo and now ready for a few pints and a book which I got for a gift, Leonard Cohen's Book of Longing.

Yup, exciting isn't it.. A few pints over a book of Cohen poetry in the local but I'll love it

Can't wait for my swim at the crack of dawn in the morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

...Not live beans but the pre ground stuff, not instant, I used my v60 and it turned out incredible 😀😀

Great work

Quantities? temp of water etc ?

Spill the, er, beans on the make up

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Deskside trying to get my heard around arrays and for loops 🀪🀪

Hope all is ok RE, Obviously she heard it from TV and not you, no way was it you she heard it from 😀😛

Barrys .....always barrys and never that other watery muck 😛
    That's only because you're a Cork boy.
    Lyons is far superior!

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Question is, where do you stash that GPS on a naked swim?? :eek:

Just seen this, its a Polar GPS watch :D

Deskside looking at my java for dummies book now

Java, I keep getting arrayindexoutofbounds error and I can't figure out why :o 😩

Not live beans but the pre ground stuff, not instant, I used my v60 and it turned out incredible 😀😀
    Not having 0 to n-1
    Probs

Couchside still watching will & grace and having paracetamol

Deskside wishing i wasn't, unusual for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Deskside wishing i wasn't, unusual for me..

It may not be any consolation Grem, but I understand that feeling. I get seriously "not really interested" work days all the time. But hey, chin up, face it and try to smile when you get home/finish work.

0lddog wrote: »
    Great work

Quantities? temp of water etc ?

Spill the, er, beans on the make up

3 tea spoons of bewleys java and about 🤔.....I'm guessing now about 500ml of water into the v60 in intervals using a spouted pot and the water was boiling but I'll let it cool for one minute 😀.

Lyons is far superior!

Take that back immediately :3

Heading for the kitchen to see if there's any nice treats :3

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    It may not be any consolation Grem, but I understand that feeling. I get seriously "not really interested" work days all the time. But hey, chin up, face it and try to smile when you get home/finish work.

The depreshun is kicking my arse, usually i like the routine of work but not today. Today i want an enormous duvet in a dark quiet room..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement