Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

krissovo wrote: »
    Can you not take the dropper section off a used bottle and put it on the bottle you have? Most are a standard size.

The only dropper type bottle I have is a 10ml one. Basically, I want to pour a 50ml bottle of El Toro into a dropper.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/atomizers/174-vision-eternity-rebuildable-atomizer.html

Vision Eternity in stock at TBS! :-)

They also have empty dropper bottles, Anyone. But only 10ml I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

thebestshop.eu sell 30ml bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Does anyone know if there's an active discount code for e-smokeshop.eu ?

BOARDS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

grindle wrote: »
    BOARDS

Thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 prudentkelly

Hi all,
    I just got an email from the shop where I bought my a e-cig.

I thought to share with you's
    (I will keep 5 of them for myself :D)

Hi Kelly

I have for you and your friends 15 Coupon codes for all e-liquids and

Accessories in the e-smoke.ie store.

Promotion Name: Free delivery.

Terms and Conditions:
    Promotion starts 15/11/2012 at 15:00 and ends 19/11/2012 at 0:00.
    Free delivery for all liquids:

http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/9500024
    45/Categories/Category3

and Accessories

http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/9500024
    45/Categories/Accessories

Minimum order value €10.
    Delivery method: Standard Post
    Payment method: PayPal Express Checkout

Here are the codes:

18XMJID2
    1BSWT66R
    3ODWVTO3
    4BP1BGMN
    5WDYZRGZ
    8M1BBEZV
    CPILSREM
    ILAMKEQF
    P5PWGP75
    PVKHL4GT

Best Regards

e-smoke Team

office@e-smoke.ie

085 10 31 429

New dimension of smoking.

Only the best electronic cigarettes from Joyetech.
    Be smart, save health and perhaps life. At the same time a lot of
    money.

To find out more about e-cigarette and e-liquids you can follow us on

the blogs:
    http://how-to-use-a-electronic-cigarette.blogspot.ie/

http://e-cigs-review-joyetech.blogspot.ie/

You can also follow us on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/esmokeie/status/203109205568266240

and on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/e-smokeie/353870301343503?fref=ts

Please follow our shop
    e-smoke.ie for latest e-cigarettes, accessories
    and e-liquids.

Best Regards

e-smoke.ie
    Team

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

More spamming for this site. And for the prices on it they'd want to be giving away 50% coupons

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I am suspicious but perhaps PrudentKelly you could confirm here that you have no connection to this company?

I do not have any relationship with this company. Well, maybe except that I am a customer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 elizabeth7

Hi a Senior citizen looking for help!
    I just got a starter kit from Mybrand.ie, and would be interested if anybody has a comment to make regarding this supplier. Delivery was very fast and they phoned me within hours to answer a query. but it would be great if there was someone here using who I could chat with. Thank you and sorry if this is posted in the wrond spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

elizabeth7 wrote: »
    Hi a Senior citizen looking for help!
    I just got a starter kit from Mybrand.ie, and would be interested if anybody has a comment to make regarding this supplier. Delivery was very fast and they phoned me within hours to answer a query. but it would be great if there was someone here using who I could chat with. Thank you and sorry if this is posted in the wrond spot.

What starter kit did you buy? the 901 starter pack or the Ego starter pack?

Also ask away and people will advise as best as they can :)

thanks , I got the Ego starter kit. I have been trying it and the nicotine has a very weird taste! Do other ecigarettes have a more authentic taste?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

The nicotine as you call it, is only a tiny percentage of what is in your eLiquid. (I presume your are using eLiquid from a bottle and not prefilled cartomizers / cartridges?) In any case, there is a huge amount of choice when it comes to eLiquids, and some are very authentic tasting, been made from real tobacco extracts, but none will exactly replicate that of a cigarette - cigarettes were never this nice :) I'm sure others here can make some recommendations.

Thank you, actually I am using pre-filled cartridges ! I thought I would get the nicotine aka cigarette taste so guess it will take some getting used to. I still don't feel the satisfaction of a cigarette but it is my first evening using the e ciggie.

thanks , I got the Ego starter kit. I have been trying it and the nicotine has a very weird taste! Do other ecigarettes have a more authentic taste?
    The batteries you have are still fine, but the device the juice goes into and the juice inside makes all the difference.
    It does require slightly more work than just ordering a refilled cartridge, unfortunately. It also works out much cheaper though.
    Without a total overhaul including batteries:
    It might be worth your while getting this set.
    (There's a drop-down menu there that lets you choose LR: 1.8ohm. Choose it.)
    It has replaceable heads that vapourise the liquid. When they go bad (weekly, possibly more), you can switch out for a new one - they cost about three quid each.
    You'll also need one or more of these if you want to switch flavours.

And this juice is great juice. Steeped in tobaccos leaves. It's not gonna taste the same without genuine burning, but very reminiscent.
    There are tons more flavours between both of those sites. Don't let the fruitiness of a lot of them put you off - if you stick at it you'll love them more than most foods (except bacon - nothing beats bacon).

Edit: about the satisfaction thing - much of that was due to the other ingredients, especially those specific to smoke. Nicotine calms cravings and stimulates you, but what used to make you feel calmer with a cigarette was a combination of the nicotine fix, carbon monoxide (mmm, so relaxing), and alkaloids (which work as anti-depressants of a sort). Many others too I'm sure, but those are the definites.
    There are ejuices being made with alkaloids now, but whether or not they'll survive the regulatory onslaught over the next couple of years is in doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,032 ✭✭✭✭Esel

grindle wrote: »
    ... what used to make you feel calmer with a cigarette was a combination of the nicotine fix, carbon monoxide (mmm, so relaxing), and alkaloids
    I read somewhere (possibly here?) that the reason that you don't get the same buzz from your first few drags on your e-cig in the morning compared to a cigarette is because that buzz is from the carbon monoxide in the cigarette... :eek:

Not your ornery onager

Hi Liz.
    It seems to me that it will never taste as the cigarette. The reason is that there is about 7000 chemicals in the cigarette.

Mixture of tabacco smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals, including hundreds that are toxic and about 70 that are cancer-causing.*

copied from e-smoke.ie

My first I have tried was blue mist - tobacco. It is very similar to the analog cig.
    You have to try until you will find your taste. I am at the stage of experimenting with flavors and I can not stop ordering. I ordered this:
    http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002445/Products/0011[3]

They still have free shipping so the cost is 14 e for 50ml, great price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the nazis only wish they could have dreamt up a worse crime against humanity than joyetech cappucino

if it was a choice between joye cappucino and going back on cigarettes, i'd go back on cigarettes. awful, awful stuff.

Esel wrote: »
    I read somewhere (possibly here?) that the reason that you don't get the same buzz from your first few drags on your e-cig in the morning compared to a cigarette is because that buzz is from the carbon monoxide in the cigarette... :eek:

Read this:
    Mixture of tabacco smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals
    "The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that tobacco caused 5.4 million deaths in 2004[6] and 100 million deaths over the course of the 20th century"
    copy from e-smke.ie

Full article:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tobacco

very scary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Are there any Irish vendors that sell 2.5ohm cartons. It seems I only can find lr or Sr

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is there a discount code for e-smokeireland.eu?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Stheno wrote: »
    Is there a discount code for e-smokeireland.eu?

"boards" for 10% off.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

"boards" for 10% off.

Found it thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Just looking through the forum here and im still fairly lost as to what to buy but am i right in thinking that it will cost 30e upwards to get started?

Yup. That should only worry you if you're a rollie-smoker.
    If you smoked pre-rolled, you make the money back within a week or two, then start saving money... to spend on more gear! Yay!

Im not being a skinflint:) just getting an idea on how much it actually costs, still pretty lost tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,032 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The Biansi Imist is a good starter hit, imo.

Sample irish site selling them.

Not your ornery onager

Some selection of stuff available, ive all but givin up smoking as it is, just still getting the urge after meals and during the evenings when im sitting around doing nothing so hopefully one of these kits will work for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 evanmarko

Esel wrote: »
    The Biansi Imist is a good starter hit, imo.

Sample irish site selling them.

agreed, the imist is a nice little atomizer, i never had a problem with this one ;)

Advertisement