Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard €42.30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Great find.. One ordered (no delivery not until 17th March though :()..

Probably overkill for me, as I already have a N52TE Nostromo that I rarely use in games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Thanks OP, ordered it for 47 as i'm not on o2. Cheers

On another note... I had no trouble with the ordering process... :S

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Thanks OP. Just got the conformation email from littlewoods :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Just got the conformation email from littlewoods :D

Same here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

same here

Disappointed the estimate delivery is 17th of march thou :(

Funny thing is I was going to buy the G110 and that would cost me 80 euro, so op you saved me 30 euro and im getting a better keyboard

delighted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

Headshot wrote: »
    same here

Disappointed the estimate delivery is 17th of march thou :(

Funny thing is I was going to buy the G110 and that would cost me 80 euro, so op you saved me 30 euro and im getting a better keyboard

delighted

The keyboard itself is actually the same, or better on the g110 since it's a newer product, and logitech added more presses on less-common keys.
    The only difference is the LCD, g110 isn't as nice as the g510's LCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Im signed into the account trying to order this. Anytime i click on the G510 it just refreshes the page.

Anyone else having this problem? was hoping to order that today :(

MarkJD wrote: »
    Im signed into the account trying to order this. Anytime i click on the G510 it just refreshes the page.

Anyone else having this problem? was hoping to order that today :(

Yeah I sent the link to one of my friends and he cant get into the product page either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Sweet jesus, i seriously hope this lasts for a bit! I need the monieees :/

EDIT* Doesent seem to be there anymore. Sad day for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Bleh...

Seems to be gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

bollocks its seems to be gone now :( Needed a new keyboard badly too!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

"08/03/2011 08:07 Order being processed UNKNOWN"

If it was actually packaged yesterday we may find we all get dispatch notices by 10AM today. They're UK though so theirs a good chance it'll dispatch from there :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

In case anybody is in the market for a new mouse as well;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71069297&postcount=1914

09/03/2011 08:11 Order being processed UNKNOWN

Yay.. Progress!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

07/03/2011 08:12 Order being processed UNKNOWN

Damn you guys are beating my time!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Korvanica wrote: »
    09/03/2011 08:11 Order being processed UNKNOWN

Yay.. Progress!

Mine has been saying processed by unknown since the 7th and still hasn't progressed past that point.

Still at "Order being processed UNKNOWN" for me :o

I wouldnt buy anything from them again

Awful slow postage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

It had the delivery estimate when you bought it, has it gone past that? Good bargains require patience!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

The delivery estimate was for the 17th i thought. Mine hasn't changed either. Meh, im in no real rush i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The delivery estimate was for the 17th i thought. Mine hasn't changed either. Meh, im in no real rush i suppose.

Same here although mine says processing, delivery date 17th, no panic

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Kinda bad that there's still no progress...wouldnt be surprised if we get a cancellation mail.

Kinda bad that there's still no progress...wouldnt be surprised if we get a cancellation mail.

I emailed me the other day, giving out about the slow shipment

this was their reply

"Thank you for e-mailing www.littlewoodsireland.ie about your Logitech Gaming Pad (PG11619).

I'm sorry this item is taking longer to be delivered then expected however occasionally delays can occur.

It proves invaluable to us when we look at improving our service to our customers.

Please be assured your comments have been noted.

Please also accept my apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment you may have felt. Our aim is always to help you enjoy the best in home shopping with www.littlewoodsireland.ie.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be happy to help."

Not that helpful but it doesnt look like it will cancel

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

I emailed me the other day, giving out about the slow shipment

this was their reply

"Thank you for e-mailing www.littlewoodsireland.ie about your Logitech Gaming Pad (PG11619).

I'm sorry this item is taking longer to be delivered then expected however occasionally delays can occur.

It proves invaluable to us when we look at improving our service to our customers.

Please be assured your comments have been noted.

Please also accept my apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment you may have felt. Our aim is always to help you enjoy the best in home shopping with www.littlewoodsireland.ie.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be happy to help."

Not that helpful but it doesnt look like it will cancel

Wow... that reply looks completely automated. I wonder was your email seen by human eyes at all... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

kendragon wrote: »
    Wow... that reply looks completely automated. I wonder was your email seen by human eyes at all... lol

To be fair, if I had to write back to the same crap every day in work, I'd have a few templates so I wouldn't have to keep typing it :p

To be fair, if I had to write back to the same crap every day in work, I'd have a few templates so I wouldn't have to keep typing it :p

used to do something similar. I had about 15 templates...

expected delivery 17th ... still not dispatched.. and its supposedly coming from th UK.. :(

so today is the 15th and its still showing "08/03/2011 08:07 Order being processed UNKNOWN"

never again will I order anything off littlewoods, great deal but brutal customer care

I really hope this will be sent out :o I am going to give them a call later on when I get back home

Trevor451 wrote: »
    I really hope this will be sent out :o I am going to give them a call later on when I get back home

you might as well be talking to the wall

• Advertisement

so today is the 15th and its still showing "08/03/2011 08:07 Order being processed UNKNOWN"

never again will I order anything off littlewoods, great deal but brutal customer care

Tbh, i ordered this knowing they have a terrible reputation. I would never buy anything valuable off them. A good deal is still a good deal though, even if it's late!

Advertisement