Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were arrested what is it most likely reason?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Probably arson and kidnapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

catching someone breaking in to my home and restraining them. Current advice is give them everything and sure the Gardai will deal with it...
    In my case the one patrol car based half hour drive from my home is to be relied upon if not busy at the time.
    I really hope it never happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

For beating up a filthy paedophile bastard that had as usual by a certain paedo sympathiser judge been let off with a suspended sentence and a friendly f...ing warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

Judging by the stamps of countries with active rebelling on my old passport, arrested for bird-watching

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Either drunk and disoriented, or nakedness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭buried

No TV licence.

Won't be long now and they'll be wanting to arrest us for not watching the Late Late Show on a friday night or Dancin with the nobodies on a Sunday. TV licence or no

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

In my case they thought it was for being drunk & disorderly. In reality it was for several cases of fraud, theft, perverting the course of justice, attempting to pervert the course of justice, attempted fraud and assaulting a police officer.

Got a caution for the assault on the copper (I did punch him) and once it became clear that I had been set up by a former employer (long story), the other items were dropped!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Regicide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’d probably be arrested for crimes against fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

probably for mentally strangling posters who start these types of threads..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Recidivism.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Mistaken identity ... probably ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Jumping into the Neptune pool at the Hearst Castle. Of course it's not something I've been dreaming about my entire life. You know they finally refilled the pool with water last August...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Murdering people that walk slowly.

That.

And/or buying ****loads of speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Probably for murdering a c*nt.

smokingman wrote: »
    I'd be arrested for being too darned handsome!
    .?width=623&version=2058954

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Probably drink driving. I've been lucky so far not to have been caught but my luck will run out sometime.

Bob Harris wrote: »
    Probably drink driving. I've been lucky so far not to have been caught but my luck will run out sometime.

I obviously wouldn't say this about you personally because I would get an infraction, but "other" people who do this are absolute cúnts of the highest order. Absolute wánkers who deserve nothing but misery.

(not you of course, I would never attack a poster)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Murdering people that walk slowly.

It's so much more difficult murdering the ones that run away.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

I obviously wouldn't say this about you personally because I would get an infraction, but "other" people who do this are absolute cúnts of the highest order. Absolute wánkers who deserve nothing but misery.

Agreed............. Pricks putting innocent lives at risk because they are too cheap to get a taxi..... They should all be ashamed of themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

The murder of "Mr Brightside" after a few pints

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

I would be arrested for road rage against people who drive in the right hand lane when the left is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

I'm not talking getting into the car completely wankered, it's just a couple of pints so I don't think I'm one of those cúnts you think 'others' are.

Bob Harris wrote: »
    I'm not talking getting into the car completely wankered, it's just a couple of pints so I don't think I'm one of those cúnts you think 'others' are.

You might not think so...

You? Nah, you're grand 'cos you're obviously not like all the others who think they can drive after a few pints. They are the gobshítes. You don't THINK you can drive after a couple.... you KNOW you can.

I don't think there is enough rolly eye faces that can sum up my feelings on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Crimes against fashion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Very tempted to pull a McGregor when I see someone driving whilst using their phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Jumping into the Neptune pool at the Hearst Castle. Of course it's not something I've been dreaming about my entire life. You know they finally refilled the pool with water last August...

Tell me more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Saw a clown (well, not a REAL clown) yesterday, struggling to drive round a corner in Dublin city centre. It was only as I passed him I saw he had a coffee in one hand and a phone in the other. He was actually LOOKING at the phone rather than talking to it.

oh and staying on topic, if I was arrested, anyone who knows me would say "it really wasn't as funny as you thought it was", before discovering I'd just pulled off the greatest fraud ever, scamming the euromillions and hiding the money and the evidence. After a short stay in Store Street, off to the Bahamas.

I was once questioned by the fuzz about my presence in a pub after 8pm, when children were supposed to be home in bed. I was nearly 26 at the time.

I imagine it's because I'm just under five feet tall and the nice policeman left home without his glasses.

Also could possibly be charged with crimes against humanity if I ever sing in public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Very tempted to pull a McGregor when I see someone driving whilst using their phone.

Brainwashed a little?

Advertisement