Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

https://twitter.com/AirportWebcams/status/1087671949063569409

LIVE: Aeroflot #SU1515 Surgut to Moscow (Boeing 737-800 VP-BRR) has turned back & just diverted to Khanty Mansiysk. Reports of hijack attempt with a passenger demanding to be flown to Afghanistan. Flight squawking 7600 (radio problem), not 7500 (hijack).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Gulfstream G550 N546QS just did a U turn off the coast of Clare and is heading back towards London (originally departed RAF Northolt).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭snowgal

Anybody able to give me information on AF 498? Seems to have diverted to Lisbon...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

UR-CNT (not being rude) is on its way to SNN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

And a Kallita Air 747F right behind it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Remind me

Ryanair Malaga - Shannon on route to Dublin

Remind me wrote: »
    Ryanair Malaga - Shannon on route to Dublin

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

vicwatson wrote: »
    :confused:

Strong crosswinds in Shannon last night. Ryanairs flights from Malaga and gatwick went to Dublin, Stansted went to Cork.

I see this mornings Aer Lingus to Heathrow is cancelled, not sure if she didnt get in last night either, or if thats a different reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Strong crosswinds in Shannon last night. Ryanairs flights from Malaga and gatwick went to Dublin, Stansted went to Cork.

I see this mornings Aer Lingus to Heathrow is cancelled, not sure if she didnt get in last night either, or if thats a different reason.

Yup, didn't get in last night. 5 diversions in total.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

FR 3084 from Vilnius to Kiev not allowed to fly over Belarus. I'm guessing this may have something to do with the Crimea situation?

• Advertisement

ozzy jr wrote: »
    FR 3084 from Vilnius to Kiev not allowed to fly over Belarus. I'm guessing this may have something to do with the Crimea situation?
    It's a strange one, as other flights on that exact routing with other airlines fly over Belarus, and other airlines to Kiev such as British Airways overfly Belarus, it just seems to be Ryanair who avoid it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

I see R116 doing a search off Bray/Greystones. Slightly off-topic but is there an online link to listen into the Coastguard radio communications?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

EIN2505 inbound Dublin from Bordeaux - it's A332 EI-DUO which has been on maintenance there since 17 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭stopthepanic

Lufthansa A350-900 diverting to Dublin

https://www.flightradar24.com/DLH413/1f5c2af3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

UR-CZZ, AN-12, just about to pass south of Dublin on its way to Shannon. should make a nice sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Hell it's noisy! even at 24,000!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Some drone off it !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

With mad droning like that from the beloved Anantov, how am I supposed to know when the real alien invasion begins:confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Genghis

Just passed over our house. Sounded like 200ft over our house ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭irishrover99

It woke me up. Passed over at about 11.55 pm and I knew immediately what it was but had a quick look at FR just to make sure.
    Amazing sound from it.

• Advertisement

PH-BHE diverted to DUB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

An MD11 just passed overhead enroute to Doncaster. It’s distinctive sound gave it away

https://www.flightradar24.com/WGN4968/1f6068c4

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Joegriffin2019

EI407 Rome to Dublin just gone around at Dub. Waking up half of Coolock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Went over here in Donabate. Glorious howl off it. Wonder why she went around?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

BA 747 G-BYGC due into Dublin just after 2pm. Following painting, G-BYGE will depart Dublin after 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

BA 747 G-BYGC due into Dublin just after 2pm. Following painting, G-BYGE will depart Dublin after 5pm.

'GC is on the move now in LHR, if shes coming she's gonna be early (was scheduled for 14:25)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I understand that there will be a nice surprise passing through Shannon early on Saturday morning, if anyone gets any photos, would you please let me know.

'GC is on the move now in LHR, if shes coming she's gonna be early (was scheduled for 14:25)

No departure yet however.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

JCX BXC wrote: »
    No departure yet however.

I'm only on flight radar but it appears to have parked at T3.. i.e. it went there before turning off ADS-B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

G-BYGC is parked on a remote stand in Terminal 5. Estimating a 1300hrs departure as BA9170E

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement