Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Establishments that have gone to sh*t

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

McDonald's rotten, bugger king rotten, supermacs absolutely worst fast food ate recently was just oil dripping gunk and chips tasted gone real bad, KFC rotten, even as mentioned previous with the new rockets where you go collect like mc D's or burger king it was absolutely rotten.

What is going on with food places a lot are gone so bad its unreal.
    Most of those places churn out the same identikit food year on year. The common factor here is you. Have you considered consulting a doctor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

mikhail wrote: »
    Most of those places churn out the same identikit food year on year. The common factor here is you. Have you considered consulting a doctor?

I am the doctor. Doctor of punishment..... Bit like dexter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

KungPao wrote: »
    Bruxelles rock bar.

What happened? The upstairs place was my favourite spot in the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Lucozade has changed because of the upcoming sugar tax.

I would have preferred it to be more expensive and still be the same recipe rather than the mank that it is now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

On a more serious note, the KFC chicken breasts are tiny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Tesco since they introduced those mother effin blue wheeled basket things, wtf was wrong with either choosing a normal basket for a few items or then going to the smaller trolley if you wanted slightly more. I feel like a bellend going around with them when only getting a loaf of bread and milk.

tesco-612031.jpg
    You know you can just carry them? The basket is not mandatory.

But it's a loaf of bread AND milk!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Eddie Rockets in Dundrum has gone to complete sh*te - used to be nice but last two times I was in there the food was completely rotten, tasted like it had been cooked hours previously and just left under those heat lamps to shrivel away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

pauliebdub wrote: »
    My first thought as well. It seems to have turned into an Irish version of the Guardian, too many articles which don't give us the full story and too many columnists with chips on their shoulder spouting nonsense. The likes of Una Mulally have really dragged it down.

Jennifer O'Connell's articles add nothing to the Sat magazine.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

fussyonion wrote: »
    KFC in The Square is a cesspit.
    Overflowing bins, disgusting floors, filthy tables, it's horrendous.

IMO all the KFCs I've had the misfortune to be in over the past decade are filthy, poorly managed kips. Really poor service and very dirty. Something is very wrong with the way they are being run.

I know people love to knock McDonalds, but they have consistently high standards of cleanliness and hygiene and their outlets have all undergone major refits to look very contemporary and modern. They are one of the best fast food chains around - by a long shot.

Abrakebabra were always pretty rubbish.

As a former Irish Tines reader, I agree that the so called "paper of record" has gone very downhill. Much less in depth content and lots of faux-liberal shilling. It's also scandalously expensive. Sales must be on the serous wane.

90% of the fare Chinese eateries serve up these days are pure rubbish. Especially the watery, rubbery "chicken". Why Irish people adore them so much is a mystery to me - they can only be consumed in an extreme state of inebriation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

I feel like a bellend going around with them when only getting a loaf of bread and milk.

tesco-612031.jpg

What are you doing with a basket for 2 items at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Eddie Rockets in Aungier street: Clearly a new "crew" staffing the place.

"Security" treated me like a criminal when I came in. Had a job to draw staff to my attention when I wanted to pay.

Advertisement