Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdos

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

"When you tell somebody something, it depends on what part of the country you're standing in as to just how dumb you are."

Applies also to the definition of weirdos.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Does putting popcorn seeds up my bum and sitting on a radiator waiting for them to pop make me weird?

i think its time for a youtube video of you sitting on the radiator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

A large collection of knives or guns or Japanese schoolgirls underwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

seamus wrote: »
    As you get older, you appreciate the "weirdos" more. The people who go against the crowd and do their own thing.

There's those that do their own thing and live life their way and then there's weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Wheety wrote: »
    What everyday scenario marks out a weirdo to you?

For me it's when someone sits on that single seat on Dublin Bus, the one in the wheelchair area, when the bus is busy and every one else is standing.

Bonus weirdo points if they're facing the window. I don't mean just looking out the window but actually sitting in that direction with their back to everyone else.
    That's the driver. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i find that everyone but me is awful weird...does make me weird, theres a philosophical in there somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

jamesbere wrote: »
    I sign of a weirdo to me is someone who is fascinated with where people sit on a bus.

Bus travel always give me unwarranted erections, usually they pop up just as I'm nearing my destination. I have to choose my seat carefully on the bus. Closer to the front the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

I think any young Irish woman who's spoken to by the President of the USA in a nice friendly manner and then acts like it's no big deal is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I eat breakfast cereals at night.
    I put tuna in my pot noodle.
    I take cold showers and I shower before training rather than after.
    Rather than turn the light on in the mornings, I prefer to fumble around in the dark using just the light from my phone to try and find my clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

For me it's when someone sits on that single seat on Dublin Bus, the one in the wheelchair area, when the bus is busy and every one else is standing.

Bonus weirdo points if they're facing the window. I don't mean just looking out the window but actually sitting in that direction with their back to everyone else.

That never happens in buses outside Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I eat breakfast cereals at night.
    I put tuna in my pot noodle.
    I take cold showers and I shower before training rather than after.
    Rather than turn the light on in the mornings, I prefer to fumble around in the dark using just the light from my phone to try and find my clothes.

Sorry now but there is nothing weird in the slightest about eating breakfast cereal at night, a lovely bowl of coco pops is acceptable at any time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Like this? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I got called a weirdo one day in work , we were in canteen and a few were talking about cars .

They were talking about Audi's / BMW , daysels and one of them mocked me because I cycle to work most days and I own a old Citroen c4.

I told them my next car was going to be a Nissan leaf.

I told my wife of this and she agreed with them .

Well at least I know where I stand ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

People in work think im weird because I like to travel to places like Prague and Budapest instead of holiday resorts like Lanzarote.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

Welcome to AH, where weirdos come to play. Proud weirdo here. No goin with the flow fer me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

in my mind i think im normal but my actions make me weird i guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I've never been normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

People in work think im weird because I like to travel to places like Prague and Budapest instead of holiday resorts like Lanzarote.

I bet you don't even go to Irish bars when you're there, you deviant!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

I got called a weirdo one day in work , we were in canteen and a few were talking about cars .

They were talking about Audi's / BMW , daysels

Of all the cars on the planet produced in the last 100 years these weirdos are talking about diesel, chape tax, poverty spec cars.
    I find this to be the weirdest part. Nothing weird about cycling or a old citroen c4.

• Advertisement
Advertisement