Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

You're one of these people, aren't you.

Do you put your hand out to stop the Luas by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Do you put your hand out to stop the Luas by any chance?

No, I'm a Vampire no Luas at night. I usually fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm a weirdo and proud.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Weirdo's are the backbone of this country, without us the country wouldn't run!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

One man's weirdness is another man's normality
    It's all about perspective

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

A wierdo is a rather odd and awkward lady at work who tries it on with quite a few of the lads at work and does it in exactly the same way. She comes over sits on their desk and drapes her arm over their monitor and asks what they did over the weekend and if they went anywhere did they do it alone, with friends or a girlfriend. A very sad individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

When there are loads of empty double seats on a bus and someone sits beside you then they're obviously a weirdo.

Yeah there was a story on the radio about a girl who was the only person downstairs, an old man gets on sits down next to her and starts sniffing her hair. She said it was the longest journey from that point on.

pauliebdub wrote:
    A wierdo is a rather odd and awkward lady at work who tries it on with quite a few of the lads at work and does it in exactly the same way. She comes over sits on their desk and drapes her arm over their monitor and asks what they did over the weekend and if they went anywhere did they do it alone, with friends or a girlfriend. A very sad individual.

Have you her number? Maybe a photo aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

I concur

I am in accordance with you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭7 Seconds...

Being a weirdo is so much more fun & less stressful, than trying to be what society or the town wants me to be. I have tried to hide away my weirdoness for years but it doesn't make a different people are still talking behind by back. So while they are busy talking & laughing I have decided I am much happier and more comfortable being my weirdo self, so out shes coming and out to stay.

I am a weirdo & becoming every proud of it:D! Long live the weirdos!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Slipknot fans.

Being a weirdo is so much more fun & less stressful, than trying to be what society or the town wants me to be. I have tried to hide away my weirdoness for years but it doesn't make a different people are still talking behind by back. So while they are busy talking & laughing I have decided I am much happier and more comfortable being my weirdo self, so out shes coming and out to stay.

Sounds more like paranoia that weirdness tbh.

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Sounds more like paranoia that weirdness tbh.
    No I live in a small town:).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am a weirdo & becoming every proud of it:D! Long live the weirdos!

*high fives*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Or people that hold doors for you when you're 20 feet away making you walk faster. You inconvenienced me, not helped me!!

That’s me alright. Dunno why but I always do it. I think people in work found it kind of endearing first. Now they think I’m just nuts.

I also can’t walk through a door in front of a woman. If there was a f**king starving grizzly bear coming for me and a woman and we needed to get though a door to be safe, I’d stop and hold the door for her. Again, it’s not always universally appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I wear tops with cats on them and sparkly converse runners. I have a tattoo of boobs on my back. My cat has a facebook page. I am a disabled bi-sexual who is married to a woman. I am a 29 year old woman child. I am the weirdo, nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

I wear tops with cats on them and sparkly converse runners. I have a tattoo of boobs on my back. My cat has a facebook page. I am a disabled bi-sexual who is married to a woman. I am a 29 year old woman child. I am the weirdo, nuff said.

Marry me!!!

*high fives*

Thank You! Sending a High Five back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

You sound awesome !!

iwkcY4G.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

anna080 wrote: »
    iwkcY4G.jpg

That's not what you were doing in my dream! :pac:

That's not what you were doing in my dream! :pac:

Pucker up :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭lightspeed

I dont know what a tracker mortgage is?

lightspeed wrote:

They'd take it off you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i think theres a lot of deflection among those accusing others of weirdness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Now let's talk about insecurity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Does putting popcorn seeds up my bum and sitting on a radiator waiting for them to pop make me weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭penno

lightspeed wrote: »
    I don't either!.... maybe there's a colony of us weirdos out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I have an 8 inch dagger tattooed between my breasts, I buy baby clothes and put them on my cat, I listen to a lot of Billy Joel while carving little designs on people for money, my spare time is mostly spent alternating between drawing still lives of dead mice in traps and drawing scenes of anthropomorphic mice in various outfits and roles.

And no, I amnt married to Lady Macbeth, but it did seem like a plausible scenario...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I have an 8 inch dagger tattooed between my breasts, I buy baby clothes and put them on my cat, I listen to a lot of Billy Joel while carving little designs on people for money, my spare time is mostly spent alternating between drawing still lives of dead mice in traps and drawing scenes of anthropomorphic mice in various outfits and roles.

And no, I amnt married to Lady Macbeth, but it did seem like a plausible scenario...

I think you qualify for the title weirdo. :pac::pac:

Advertisement