Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Don't think we have a hope of beating the Packers in Lambeau (despite what happened in Raymond James earlier in the year) or the Saints.

I think we should be beating WFT, but our secondary gets shredded far to often and missing Devin White is a big loss by the looks of how Minter played last night.

Bad time slot for us as well. Can't remember the last time the Bucs played well in the late night slot! I remeber beating the Panthers with a late Aguayo kick a few years ago but we played pretty awful that night despite the win.

Brady is incredible though. A pleasure to have on the team regardless of how the rest of the season goes. I just hope Mike Evans' recovers in time to play in the playoffs. The man deserves it.

Biggest factor will be on whether they start hot. Falling behind early has been their achilles heel this season. Brady has always been capable of winning a shoot out, just needs to not start from a deficit. That way they can keep on the run game with RoJo.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭CRI0ST0IR

Think we are in for a good game now tonight. Any predictions on the score?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

CRI0ST0IR wrote: »
    Think we are in for a good game now tonight. Any predictions on the score?

Oof...
    That drive from buffalo was just something. Ridiculous.

Picks for the week:

Colts @ Bills by 4
    Rams @ Seahawks by 4
    Buccaneers by 8 @ Football Team
    Ravens by 5 @ Titans
    Bears @ Saints by 6
    Browns @ Steelers by 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Tampa Brady Buccaneers!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Holy ****! That wasn't a pretty 2nd half but we are Super Bowl bound. It's a weird feeling being a happy Bucs fan.

I kind of like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Wow! Very quiet here but what a win.

A game that was won in the trenches on both sides and marshalled so well by Brady.

Our Rookies showed up big again last night. Whirfs dominated his side of the line, Winefield got himself an INT (and some sweet revenge on Hill). Tyler Johnson blocked his ass off.

Then you look at all of our points being scored by guys picked up in the last 12 months - Brady, Gronk, AB, Lenny, Succoup.

I'm so happy for the guys who have suffered through the bad days for years with us like Lavonte David, Mike Evans, Ali Marpet, Donovan Smith. It must feel really good for them.

Vita Vea being back was massive. We got after Mahomes all night rushing 4 and had him out of his comfort zone. David marshalled Kelce so well and we got a good scatter of luck with penalties and drops from the Chiefs.

It feels good to have Brady at the helm even if he only has 1 more year left. We will surely be competitive once again.

Advertisement