Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Remember Nikki was the last member of Sanity to be called up and she's the only one who's lasted

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kross being pushed so I assume he will take a title soon

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kross being pushed so I assume he will take a title soon

Or Chiampa to return and cost him the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Or Chiampa to return and cost him the match?

That makes sense. I can't imagine them taking the title off of Keith Lee this early into his title reign. They'll surely have him hold it for a while.

Vince is apparently high on him so he could want him on the main roster. Was the reason I thought he was going to lose the title to Cole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

CastorTroy wrote:
    Remember Nikki was the last member of Sanity to be called up and she's the only one who's lasted

Ain't that funny? She's doing quite well w/ Bliss.

NXT UK star Ridge Holland debuting in a NA title contender match next week.

Had to laugh at Regal saying he won't be bullied by Kross into making a title match and it has to be earned. Then later Undisputed Era comes out and attacks Imperium then get a title match for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I like that there doing some new faces for north american title matchs

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Have to laugh at retired punter and current radio host, Pat McAfee dwarfing NXT's "biggest" star, Adam Cole.

Looks like that's going to be a match anyway after last night.

And Dexter Loomis is out of the ladder match due to inury

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,344 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Shorty Cole.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'm trying to recall when HBK got his push was his storylines centred around his height.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Triple H got very annoyed with that kick by Pat McAfee

I can see him or HBK been special ref for the match

Meant to say Rhea dropping Dakota onto the apron face first looked painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Cole isnt coming off well in this program hes coming off like a chump.

Firstly whos the heel? Pat has been the antagonist thus far, making Pat, with the former top dog in NXT looking very weak.

While its not the worst angle ever, I feel Cole will cone off worse at the end than when he went in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Cole isnt coming off well in this program hes coming off like a chump.

Firstly whos the heel? Pat has been the antagonist thus far, making Pat, with the former top dog in NXT looking very weak.

While its not the worst angle ever, I feel Cole will cone off worse at the end than when he went in.

Plus im guessing Cole will do the job for this rivalry which is a massive kick in the ****s for the former top dog of NXT for nearly 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I don't know what reasons other people here have for choosing nxt over AEW but to me I like NXT because while it may not be flashy all the time, you know you will get a well produced wrestling show with nothing on it that is overtly stupid or insulting to a wrestling fan and the people on the show are trained and know what the hell they are doing.

I watch both and not one over the other. Id like to see AEW succeed more if Im honest just to have WWE get the kick up the bum it so sorely needs.

Neither NXT or AEW is flawless and I can easily enjoy one more than the other one week, then vice versa.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

In this weeks episode of spot the extra....

https://twitter.com/x_beast17_x/status/1292225872951488515?s=21

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

In this weeks episode of spot the extra....

https://twitter.com/x_beast17_x/status/1292225872951488515?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

That's brilliant, dumb MJF getting in Joe's shot. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

On fire this week:p also did Cole have his rematch?

It’s nice that Retribution don’t attack when NXT is in the performance centre. They kindly wait for Raw and Smackdown only tapings.

Well I guess another wrestler has overcome the speaking out movement and the WWE are happy that he is innocent and it was all lies to try and ruin his career.

with no aew on this week i still think its not going to be a good rating this week for them with the playoffs on might kill them even with there base audiance

sky88 wrote: »
    with no aew on this week i still think its not going to be a good rating this week for them with the playoffs on might kill them even with there base audiance

I think they will see an increase but not a huge one.

Any big matches planned for this week apart from the ladder match qualifier?

• Advertisement

It will be NXT's turn next month to get moved as USA will have the Ice Hockey play offs on Wednesday nights

Advertisement