Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here to get banned for a random length of time - EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

Bear in mind I won't be banned for posting here. I has immunity on this thread
    Wont you?
    You realize this isn't AH right? You in TCN fool.
    What about and I quote 'insult the post not the poster'?
    I think we should both be banned!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Offy wrote: »
    Wont you?

What about and I quote 'insult the post not the poster'?
    I think we should both be banned!
    I earned immunity for services to the silly.

I earned immunity for services to the silly.
    Exactly what services do you claim you preformed for me? I dont think I like the direction your taking this conversation! I deny everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Exactly what services do you claim you preformed for me? I dont think I like the direction your taking this conversation! I deny everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I did nothing for you. Sarky however was quite amused by Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers dancing to Thriller

I did nothing for you. Sarky however was quite amused by Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers dancing to Thriller
    oh ya deny it now, like anyone will believe that!

• Advertisement

oh ya deny it now, like anyone will believe that!
    I'm gonna go find you a mod, wait right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

hehe that works on so many levels except if like me you dont have speakers attached to your pc!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Getting mixed up between tCN and AH? That warrants a lifetime ban. At least.

Jay P wrote: »
    Getting mixed up between tCN and AH? That warrants a lifetime ban. At least.
    At this stage and with this much beer thats perfectly acceptable! Now do I crack open another bottle or just open one with a bottle opener?
    This TCN is great, you can have a laff and nobody get offended, I love it. Perfect 10 ;)

• Advertisement

At this stage and with this much beer thats perfectly acceptable! Now do I crack open another bottle or just open one with a bottle opener?
    This TCN is great, you can have a laff and nobody get offended, I love it. Perfect 10 ;)
    Yeah, you should read our charter. That's kinda the underlying principle of the forum

read our charter.
    I refuse to do so as it might result in me not getting banned, now will someone please ban me of do I have to resort to intelligent insults?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭chriz

If you ban me ill kill a cute fuzzy kitten:P

I refuse to do so as it might result in me not getting banned, now will someone please ban me of do I have to resort to intelligent insults?
    Look, none of our mods are on right now. Just wait and I'm sure someone will ban you tomorrow

Look, none of our mods are on right now. Just wait and I'm sure someone will ban you tomorrow
    ohhh ok so I call back than but if I dont get a ban Im not going to be a happy camper! Do you realise how much effort TCN is taking just to get a ban? Any other forum and Id be condemed to HELL by now!!!!!!!!!!!

chriz wrote: »

Poor little kitteh

I just sussed it, right new approach.
    Im taking legal action against TCN hehe the threat of solicitors warrants a ban surly?

No. TCN is above the law. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I won't ban you for threatening legal action. That's for the admins to do, in a sitewide manner. I will ban you for being dumb. Permanently.

chriz wrote: »

Feel free. I'm a dog person.

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote: »
    I won't ban you for threatening legal action. That's for the admins to do, in a sitewide manner. I will ban you for being dumb. Permanently.
    Up to the legal action threat he was actually kinda funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Post count +0

rizzee wrote: »
    Post count +0
    Thanks for playing

There you go. One ban. Hope you like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Edward Cullen

Please don't ban meh, or I'll be forced to eat your blood.

Or something...

Please don't ban meh, or I'll be forced to eat your blood.

Or something...

Surely not?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

WOHOOO I'M BACK!

Did you hear something?

Sarky wrote: »
    Did you hear something?
    Nope, not a thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Danger Danger

HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Danger-High-Voltage.gif

Advertisement