Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here to get banned for a random length of time - EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nerin wrote: »
    € ~/o/
    See you in two weeks Nerin. Mods are not immune.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

See you in two weeks Nerin. Mods are not immune.

@_@ why would mods be immune?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh well. Thanks for adding a little silly to the place while you were here. Hope to see you in two weeks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nerin wrote: »
    @_@ why would mods be immune?
    Yeah, never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

What happened to the new fangled count to a zillion thread? It just.....disappeared :eek:

• Advertisement

That's mob rule for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Jay P wrote: »
    What happened to the new fangled count to a zillion thread? It just.....disappeared :eek:

Ha. It was crap anyway. The count to a Gizzzilion Million Billion thread is where it's at.

Pah, n00bs. They fail at postcount whoring.

Until one of the mods or admins gets drunk and moves a large thread to another forum and everyone's post count shoots up by a good 5,000 and they realise they've wasted their lives. That happens sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I am trying for site ban can i be accommodated please :)

• Advertisement

Fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Gang rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

One week ban please

Sorry, they start at two weeks.

Blimey, busy today. Was there an outbreak of Moron?

Argh, less than two days left in here :(

I'm sad.

Jay P wrote: »
    Argh, less than two days left in here :(

I'm sad.
    Quickly do something incredibly funny and amusing to win permanent immunity.

Can I just be made a mod instead? That looks way more fun!

I love it when people post here and then delete their posts to try and get around their own stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

go on then..........i wanna see what all this banning is about. i have taken the day off work today, and i am seriously wasted and hungover. i have to peel myself off the armchair and go get a chinese, i'm just waiting till it gets dark to go out:D
    anyway........i need entertainment........so ****'IN BAN ME THEN!!!

(i am normally a very friendly guy, and excuse the language:o)

• Advertisement

You'd probably have gotten better entertainment by sticking around TCN, instead of being dumb.

Sarky wrote: »
    I love it when people post here and then delete their posts to try and get around their own stupidity.
    I knew you'd catch that idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

Ive been a member here longer than most (yes longer membership reflects longer dick size!) but I think this is my first post in AH so ban me for saying you are all muppets. God I remember the good old days of Boards when muppets was a compulsory word in all posts, not using it would result is a site wide ban (ok I just made that up but after a few beers it kinda sounds believeable (if your a muppet that is)) so ban away and get a good old hard on you muppets on yer muppet power trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offy wrote: »
    Ive been a member here longer than most (yes longer membership reflects longer dick size!) but I think this is my first post in AH so ban me for saying you are all muppets. God I remember the good old days of Boards when muppets was a compulsory word in all posts, not using it would result is a site wide ban (ok I just made that up but after a few beers it kinda sounds believeable (if your a muppet that is)) so ban away and get a good old hard on you muppets on yer muppet power trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    You realize this isn't AH right? You in TCN fool.

You realize this isn't AH right? You in TCN fool.
    WTF? who cares just ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is TCN anyway?

Offy wrote: »
    WTF? who cares just ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is TCN anyway?
    I'm not a mod therefore I can not ban you. TCN is The Cuckoo's Nest

Cuckoo as in crazy? I fit right in.....ahhhh dont ban me so!

Don't worry they'll let you back in after two weeks or so.

9 years and no posts, can I survive two weeks? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Bear in mind I won't be banned for posting here. I has immunity on this thread

Advertisement