Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever talked to a stranger

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Aaaaannyway.. yes I did OP, but I got to know them first through a forum, helping out with a history project and we got talking through that. Never used any random or group chat thing though

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm sorry to see this ending the way it did :(

I met my favourite man on boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,367 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Haven't the faintest idea what's going on this thread, but it sure seems weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I am a very beautiful woman, with a soul that shines like fresh piss on a lampost at night. I met myself on Beards.ie - accept no substitutes. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭begsbyOnaTrain

Years back I used that chatroulette site when it first came out. I'd draw a smiley face on my helmet and had the camera facing it. Good laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

jimgoose wrote: »
    I am a very beautiful woman, with a soul that shines like fresh piss on a lampost at night. I met myself on Beards.ie - accept no substitutes. :cool:
    I am a very unattractive looking man with a soul that could best be described as the soul Piers Morgan thinks is very similar to his.

You DTF? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Guy Person wrote: »
    I am a very unattractive looking man with a soul that could best be described as the soul Piers Morgan thinks is very similar to his.

You DTF? ;)

More like Fucked, Too Down! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

It was actually just me in a wig.

Gal Person!

That's the joke I came here to make. Then I read the other replies. Now I don't know what to believe. :(

I don't know what's happening but I'm intrigued and if everyone could just pause for a mo while I make a cup of tea it would be easier for me to keep up.

BRB.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Candie wrote: »
    I don't know what's happening but I'm intrigued and if everyone could just pause for a mo while I make a cup of tea it would be easier for me to keep up.

BRB.
    Basically Candie, Deebs met a hot woman on boards who ended up ghosting him and now he's in sulk mode and trying to save face by calling her a bunny boiler.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed the hostilities have ceased already. I'm in the mood for a row.

Yea me too.
    Come out with your handbags and let's get some hair and nails flying...

I have nothing to do in work until my shift finishes at 6. If anyone wants to have a row with me then let's do it!

I am DTF (Down To Fight)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I have nothing to do in work until my shift finishes at 6. If anyone wants to have a row with me then let's do it!

I am DTF (Down To Fight)

I mock your value system. You also appear foolish in the eyes of others.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Imagine Johnny Pintman Spiceland criticising my value system!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Bunch of dorks.

Bunch of dorks.
    No need for that Woke.

No need for that Woke.

He's not Woke as well is he?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Basically Candie, Deebs met a hot woman on boards who ended up ghosting him and now he's in sulk mode and trying to save face by calling her a bunny boiler.

Now isn't that odd? That reads as though its fact. As if you were there.

You may never get the real story, P. The one with the other half of it is hiding and sulking.

Oh and I didn't call anyone a "bunny boiler".

He's not Woke as well is he?!!
    Ask Berties_Horse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,508 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

^^ Do we get any hints?? In case she lands in someone else's PM box obviously..

We definitely deserve a PM , at least her initial deebles.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

He's not responding.. proceed to level 2 antagonism

He's not responding.. proceed to level 2 antagonism
    Yes it took me a few minutes to recognise the Simpsons reference! I tried to take it in a crisps/biscuit thread direction but I was forcing it if I'm being honest. It needs to happen organically.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I had high hopes, then they were spoiled, then seemed to rise again, but I dont know what to think now! I so hope this row is real and it is had here in after hours!

PLEASE come back leg - he called you fat!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭lleti

Yes, used to do the ol' cam sex back as a teenager. tagged.com or another social site.

Now isn't that odd? That reads as though its fact. As if you were there.

You may never get the real story, P. The one with the other half of it is hiding and sulking.

Oh and I didn't call anyone a "bunny boiler".
    Giz us a clue so...

Giz us a clue so...

Not sure what else I could say while still being half-decent, P. I posted without naming names and she outed herself and ran off.

I won't be sharing personal details.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,367 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

There's times I assume people in After Hours are normal and not odd and then I read these types of threads...

And I'm here reading it.

Yes it took me a few minutes to recognise the Simpsons reference! I tried to take it in a crisps/biscuit thread direction but I was forcing it if I'm being honest. It needs to happen organically.

WISH-Letterkenny.jpg

• Advertisement

WISH-Letterkenny.jpg

You don't know the fūcking half of it Deebles...

Advertisement